Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AAMB's biggest whopper thread

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:15 pm

Who is this forums biggest whopper guys?

Keano is up there for sure

Anyone that wants tony pulis here also on the list

Anyone that wants ole out after 5 games also on the list

Anyone that doesn't understand squad rotation yet called for it when malky was in charge

Re: AAMB's biggest whopper thread

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Adam brown is probably top of the lost in fairness

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Brown's posts are either controversial or jumping at me, holding everything I say as truthful when a lot of my posts are guesswork/opinion.

Noony18 only comes on here when we're losing

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:23 pm

This forum getting boring with those posters

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:26 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Brown's posts are either controversial or jumping at me, holding everything I say as truthful when a lot of my posts are guesswork/opinion.

Brown doesn't even support Cardiff he just comes on here to spout shite

He is a massive whopper!!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:27 pm

ARKS wrote:This forum getting boring with those posters

100% mate

90% of this forum aren't happy unless they have something to moan about

If we were winning 6-0 every week still be some c**t moaning

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:27 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:Brown's posts are either controversial or jumping at me, holding everything I say as truthful when a lot of my posts are guesswork/opinion.

Brown doesn't even support Cardiff he just comes on here to spout shite

He is a massive whopper!!

Agreed! He even admitted himself he wasn't a Cardiff fan anymore due to the re-brand. Yet claims to know everything :lol:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Think it's a toss up between ForeverBlue and Carl personally!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:03 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:Think it's a toss up between ForeverBlue and Carl personally!

:lol:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146686 :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:21 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:Think it's a toss up between ForeverBlue and Carl personally!

My whopper must be BIGGER than Annis', I am confident my whopper is huge :thumbup: :laughing6:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:

My whopper must be BIGGER than Annis', I am confident my whopper is huge :thumbup: :laughing6:

didn't know you eat at Burger King! :D

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:00 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Who is this forums biggest whopper guys?

Anyone that doesn't understand squad rotation yet called for it when malky was in charge

Anyone who uses the term 'whopper'

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:06 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:

Haha agree!

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:10 pm

PWO by a country mile. Claims to know the mindset of Tony Pulis, Aaron Ramsey, Ryan Shawcross, has knowledge of the new signing and I could go on. :lol:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Military Junta wrote:PWO by a country mile. Claims to know the mindset of Tony Pulis, Aaron Ramsey, Ryan Shawcross, has knowledge of the new signing and I could go on. :lol:

You just love to hate me. It's a love-hate relationship Adam :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:36 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
Military Junta wrote:PWO by a country mile. Claims to know the mindset of Tony Pulis, Aaron Ramsey, Ryan Shawcross, has knowledge of the new signing and I could go on. :lol:

You just love to hate me. It's a love-hate relationship Adam :ayatollah:

Just saying it how it is. The whoppers you have come out with far exceeds mine. You were even banned from here for trolling

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:15 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:

Funny story Smakerzthebluebirds posts for months are only ever negative and always slating this forum, if I felt that way, I would never come back on here again :lol: or I would get involved in a proper football debate, can you do that? :thumbright:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Bethanmattsgrampy's thread on picking VT up from the airport free of change and in style this one has to be the whopper of all whopper threads for me :thumbup:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:13 pm

Browny pretending to be a Cardiff fan and prentending to have followed city for years when in fact he's a Merthyr fan ,he's the bigest whopper by a country mile

Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 pm

wez1927 wrote:Browny pretending to be a Cardiff fan and prentending to have followed city for years when in fact he's a Merthyr fan ,he's the bigest whopper by a country mile

For some reason, I always thought he was an Everton fan

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:00 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Browny pretending to be a Cardiff fan and prentending to have followed city for years when in fact he's a Merthyr fan ,he's the bigest whopper by a country mile

For some reason, I always thought he was an Everton fan

He supports Everton ,Merthyr & Cardiff :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:12 pm

I've never supported or ever attended Merthyr Town game Wez and Annis would back me on this. Followed Everton since the 84 FA Cup final when my dad brought me the FA Cup addition of Subbuteo. Actually a shareholder now (small but still) and followed them over Europe too. My First game watching City was a 2-0 defeat to Wolves in 1987 and Merthyr until I was old enough to watch City games which as a child in Merthyr was a long way to go in those days. However I would actually question your time of following City if you've never seen me at a game over the years especially during the SH years.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:

Funny story Smakerzthebluebirds posts for months are only ever negative and always slating this forum, if I felt that way, I would never come back on here again :lol: or I would get involved in a proper football debate, can you do that? :thumbright:

No one on here can debate football anymore annis that's my point

Descends Into a bloody rebrand debate EVERYTIME

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:

99% of posts on here in the last 2 months have been non rebrand including mine :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Annis may agree with that Carl he was walking funny yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Annis may agree with that Carl he was walking funny yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:

99% of posts on here in the last 2 months have been non rebrand including mine :thumbright: :thumbright:

It's just so negative tho come on after getting a decent point at Fulham and everyone's callingng for the managers head we have won both home games and home form is vital and picked up points in 2/3 away games the performance hasn't always been great but it's a great start I just don't understand all the negativity

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:

It's just so negative tho come on after getting a decent point at Fulham and everyone's callingng for the managers head we have won both home games and home form is vital and picked up points in 2/3 away games the performance hasn't always been great but it's a great start I just don't understand all the negativity

Everyone? I don't see everyone calling for the managers head. One or two but everyone?

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:36 pm

Adam Brown, claims he's a City fan, he posts drivel and gets battered every thread.