A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AAMB's biggest whopper thread

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:Who is this forums biggest whopper guys?

Keano is up there for sure

Anyone that wants tony pulis here also on the list

Anyone that wants ole out after 5 games also on the list

Anyone that doesn't understand squad rotation yet called for it when malky was in charge

Anyone who uses the term 'whopper'

:lol:
Funny story Smakerzthebluebirds posts for months are only ever negative and always slating this forum, if I felt that way, I would never come back on here again :lol: or I would get involved in a proper football debate, can you do that? :thumbright:

No one on here can debate football anymore annis that's my point

Descends Into a bloody rebrand debate EVERYTIME

99% of posts on here in the last 2 months have been non rebrand including mine :thumbright: :thumbright:

It's just so negative tho come on after getting a decent point at Fulham and everyone's callingng for the managers head we have won both home games and home form is vital and picked up points in 2/3 away games the performance hasn't always been great but it's a great start I just don't understand all the negativity

What a pathetic answer. Everyone?? A small minority. Not everyone's a fan of OGS but most sensible fans want to give him time.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:23 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Adam Brown, claims he's a City fan, he posts drivel and gets battered every thread.

Piss off you gay snake :lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Military Junta wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Adam Brown, claims he's a City fan, he posts drivel and gets battered every thread.

Hey, you can't use this without Malky's permission! He'll sue you for trademark infringement :lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm

DrDre wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Hey, you can't use this without Malky's permission! He'll sue you for trademark infringement :lol:

:laughing6:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:42 am

If VT needs a lift was the best ever imo :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:59 pm

I don't think there are any liars on here.
anyway.
I was out yesterday with my shotgun, when a rabbit run out in the field in front of me. I then spotted a duck flying just above the rabbit. I checked my gun and noticed I only had one cartridge left.........so I timed the shot on the duck, which fell onto the rabbit and killed it. Then when I picked them both up there was a pile of gold roman coins underneath.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Denzil wrote:I don't think there are any liars on here.
anyway.
I was out yesterday with my shotgun, when a rabbit run out in the field in front of me. I then spotted a duck flying just above the rabbit. I checked my gun and noticed I only had one cartridge left.........so I timed the shot on the duck, which fell onto the rabbit and killed it. Then when I picked them both up there was a pile of gold roman coins underneath.

was that when you stumbled upon Jennifer Lawrence's nude photos ?

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:41 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:

Anyone that doesn't understand squad rotation yet called for it when malky was in charge

Haha agree!

I third that

Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 am

nubbsy wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:

Haha agree!

Haha nowt wrong with whopper there's a few on here we all know who they are

I third that

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:49 am

wanting Pulis in makes good business sense for the club? Tan likes spending money, Pulis like spending it. Tan wants PL football and at a guess mid-table finishes every season (unless i'm severely underestimating how bonkers Tan is), Pulis can get that no probs

Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Anyone who wants ole out after 5 games?
What about the games he had to turn things around last season? :lol:

I don't really want Ole to go but if he was to get sacked, I wouldn't he depressed about it because I think his tactics are shoddy. He wanted to "bring creative and attacking football to Cardiff" yet it is the other team that brings it to us... Unless that is what he meant?

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:00 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:

Anyone who wants ole out after 5 games?
What about the games he had to turn things around last season? :lol:

I don't really want Ole to go but if he was to get sacked, I wouldn't he depressed about it because I think his tactics are shoddy. He wanted to "bring creative and attacking football to Cardiff" yet it is the other team that brings it to us... Unless that is what he meant?

If you count last season you have no clue about football

Simple as that

Like asking a tyre fitter to put together car engines

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:01 pm

ThomasC wrote:wanting Pulis in makes good business sense for the club? Tan likes spending money, Pulis like spending it. Tan wants PL football and at a guess mid-table finishes every season (unless i'm severely underestimating how bonkers Tan is), Pulis can get that no probs

Bringing a manager that plays dire football and doesn't have that good a record of promotion makes good sense

Good one

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:54 pm

ThomasC wrote:wanting Pulis in makes good business sense for the club? Tan likes spending money, Pulis like spending it. Tan wants PL football and at a guess mid-table finishes every season (unless i'm severely underestimating how bonkers Tan is), Pulis can get that no probs

Bringing a manager that plays dire football and doesn't have that good a record of promotion makes good sense

Good one

Pulis hasn't got many promotions because he took Gillingham up and never got relegated, took Stoke up and never got relegated and then performed a miracle at Palace. Pulis has never been relegated in his managerial career and has taken over struggling clubs throughout his career and improved them. :roll:

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Good one

Pulis hasn't got many promotions because he took Gillingham up and never got relegated, took Stoke up and never got relegated and then performed a miracle at Palace. Pulis has never been relegated in his managerial career and has taken over struggling clubs throughout his career and improved them. :roll:

Exactly, i'm not calling for Ole to go as football used to be about a bit of loyalty and supporting the team through thick and thin. Just putting it out there that if I was the owner of CCFC I would want to stay in the PL for decades and a bloke from Newport has the credentials and proven track-record. We only interviewed one person as Dalman & Tan are football experts so that's fine too :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:31 pm

I see a lot have said Adam Brown.

I think he's a decent poster myself and adds a lot to this forum, but just my opinion :thumbright:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:00 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I see a lot have said Adam Brown.

I think he's a decent poster myself and adds a lot to this forum, but just my opinion :thumbright:

Here here pal

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:41 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Good one

He also spends vast amounts of money to do so

And throws his toys out of the pram when he doesn't get what he wants

Would hate him here more boring football

Not for me thank you

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Over reaction again this weekend yet more whoppers coming out of the woodwork

First half was best we have ever played

Second half was worst we ever played

No actually Saturday was worst we've ever played

We have the best squad ever!!!

Do we though???

Typical city fans

Couldn't agree on the colour of shite

Everyone's a manager these days

Gone are the days we just supported the squad and manager regardless of results and performance

I miss those days of 3000 crowds bobbing up and down soaked to the none on the terraces and not giving a f**k, expectations have become our downfall

Maybe dave jones was right along perhaps 'people in this part of the world are just impossible to please?'

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:41 pm

I wonder if when Dave Jones said that 'people in this part of the world are impossible to please', he was referring to the netball lezza he that he was banging the arse off at the time? He wasn't miserable, he was just a bit tired from all his fuckathons.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:03 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I wonder if when Dave Jones said that 'people in this part of the world are impossible to please', he was referring to the netball lezza he that he was banging the arse off at the time? He wasn't miserable, he was just a bit tired from all his fuckathons.

Haha made me chuckle that

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:43 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I see a lot have said Adam Brown.

Here here pal

:thumbup: adam=leader

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 am

did i just read tony pullis.s record being questioned?the man has turned water into wine on numerous occasions

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:05 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Over reaction again this weekend yet more whoppers coming out of the woodwork

Do we though???

Typical city fans

Gone are the days we just supported the squad and manager regardless of results and performance

I miss those days of 3000 crowds bobbing up and down soaked to the none on the terraces and not giving a f**k, expectations have become our downfall

Maybe dave jones was right along perhaps 'people in this part of the world are just impossible to please?'

Nah that's modern football for you mate.
It's all about 2 things - money & expectations.
Lots of us miss the 'proper' football from years back!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:50 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Over reaction again this weekend yet more whoppers coming out of the woodwork

Do we though???

Typical city fans

Nah that's modern football for you mate.
It's all about 2 things - money & expectations.
Lots of us miss the 'proper' football from years back!

Think that's what I actually hate nowadays

Miss the days of 3000 fans all getting behind the team and nt slagging off every stray pass or poor performance

No coincidence that our rise from the lower leagues came due to yes investment but also the feel good factor from the fans that emulated onto the pitch

Negative atmospheres don't help yes their paid a fortune but their human beings as well

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Lad calling for a protest if we don't get pulis

He's taken this thread to a new level

He is now number 1 whopper on this forum

Fans like this give us a bad name

Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:39 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Lad calling for a protest if we don't get pulis

He's taken this thread to a new level

He is now number 1 whopper on this forum

Fans like this give us a bad name

Won't be long and we'll be compared with the Geordies

Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:56 am

Can only see this thread becoming a real whopper thread :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Can only see this thread becoming a real whopper thread :lol: :ayatollah:

Haha

There are some funny bits on here annis

I mean calling for a protest if we don't get pulis

I mean come on what happened to supporting the club and manager whoever they appoint??

That's why that lad is now the number 1 whopper on this board

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Any more whoppers lately? :lol: :ayatollah: