Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Deadline Day predictions?

Hudson, Maynard and Kim to leave. A new CB in for me :ayatollah:

Re: Deadline Day predictions

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:02 pm

We've signed gabbidon apprantely should be announced Monday. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:13 pm

phildavies wrote:We've signed gabbidon apprantely should be announced Monday. :ayatollah:

Bloody hope not.....he's well past it and will spend most of the time on the treatment table.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:25 pm

dazza wrote:
phildavies wrote:We've signed gabbidon apprantely should be announced Monday. :ayatollah:

Bloody hope not.....he's well past it and will spend most of the time on the treatment table.

He was very good for palace last season. :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Oh dear.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Got a feeling that'll we make a marquee singing, a real statement of intent. But what I do know!*

* nothing.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:00 pm

bluebird_1995 wrote:Got a feeling that'll we make a marquee singing, a real statement of intent. But what I do know!*

* nothing.

We do need a player in the Mutch mould if you will. A player that can win games/turn games on their head. At the moment we just have impact players or players that can grind things out. When Noone comes back he offers us flair/creativity. But we do still slack someone who wins games on their own

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Don't think anyone will leave, especially Maynard or Hudson

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Desperately need a quality central midfield player.
whitts also needs to be dropped to the bench and we should play 4-5-1 away from home. Something like ...

Marshall

Brayford
Morrison
Connolly
Fabio

Noone
Daehli
Adeyemi
Digkachoi
Pilkington

Machedi

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Don't panic the loan market opens next week and if we have a marquee signing that is when it could be. Rather Hudson than Gabbidon :bluescarf: .

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:27 pm

stentona wrote:Desperately need a quality central midfield player.
whitts also needs to be dropped to the bench and we should play 4-5-1 away from home. Something like ...

Marshall

Brayford
Morrison
Connolly
Fabio

Noone
Daehli
Adeyemi
Digkachoi
Pilkington

Machedi

That's a good team. :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:26 am

carl dale number 1 fan wrote:Don't panic the loan market opens next week and if we have a marquee signing that is when it could be. Rather Hudson than Gabbidon :bluescarf: .

Judging by his performance v The Netherlands before the World Cup, he'll be fine :bluescarf:

Re: ' Deadline Day predictions '

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:02 am

I'd keep Kim & Hudson and get rid of Maynard, Pilkington, Dik, & LeFondre.

I'd also look for a pacey winger and central midfielder with a bit of go forward about them.

Currently I'd play

Marshall

Fabio
Morrison
Hudson
Brayford

Noone
Whitts
Adeyemi
Harris

Macheda
Guerra

With whitts being the forward looking of the two midfielders not playing as a third centre half.

The alternative formation would be to replace Macheda, Guerra with Jones and Daehli to go 4-4-1-1

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 pm

:thumbup:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Jack Carter @jackcarter22
Follow
also hearing that free agent Jack Collison could agree a short-term deal with Cardiff City. Although less of a rush with this move . :thumbup:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:52 pm

salopiancity wrote:Jack Carter @jackcarter22
Follow
also hearing that free agent Jack Collison could agree a short-term deal with Cardiff City. Although less of a rush with this move . :thumbup:

Nothing to read into that one. Not got many followers/substance :ayatollah: