Re: ' MATCH THREAD ' FULHAM V CARDIFF CITY ' MATCH THREAD

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Ref is clearly all Fulham

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Dve wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Forest and Norwich will be the auto promoted sides IMO

Add Cardiff and Derby. Two of those four for top 2.

We won't be anywhere near.

Got to agree I think we will struggle to make the playoffs.

Forest and Derby will be top 2.

Us, wolves, Norwitch, millwall, ipswitch, blackburn and Watford

We be fighting for the remaining playoff places IMO.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Adeyemi for whittingham and ALF out for Macheda at H/T please.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Abysmal at the moment and probably lucky not to be two down, half time can't come quick enough.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:48 pm

It's not just the fact that we're losing that's disappointing, it's the performance and others like it this season. I'll always support the team and the manager, but Oles going to find himself under serious pressure if he doesn't sort it out soon.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Distribution from midfield and central defense is awful, and it makes no sense because there is so much room in and around the Fulham back four. Eikrem needs to trot out.

Play offs are you guys for real. We are shite lower mid table if we are lucky. We have some deluded fans.

Dreadful dreadful dreadful.

If this is how it is going to be then we are in for a very disappointing season. I cannot see Ole lasting long on this alone.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Terrible first half..Lets hope it gets sorted second half. They are always better second half.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:51 pm

It's becoming quite clear that Ole couldn't pick his f*cking nose, let alone a competitive starting eleven and before people say its only the 5th game of the season it was the same last season as well

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Now we will see if we got a manager in this club or not.. This is piss!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Jones and Whitts off please. Macheda and Adeyemi. Fulham have been given far far too much time on the ball. Time to get in amongst them.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 pm

A team of Strangers looks like they just met on the bus on the way up. Ole has got to sort our midfied out in particular I know he's got all these strikers but he needs to play 5 in midfied at least until he get's the team flowing.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Whenever we are in possession there is no movement from the team to create space and build attacks. Like a bunch of statues :cry:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Ketteringblues wrote:Jones and Whitts off please. Macheda and Adeyemi. Fulham have been given far far too much time on the ball. Time to get in amongst them.

We're down to ten men as well... LeFondre is shocking! He does nothing!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:59 pm

noony,chill. you infect every thread with your negativity.. we know where you stand.

Glad it's half time. Ole needs to have one heck of a speech ready. There's a lack of passion and commitment out there. The players aren't giving it their all. Dæhli and Fabio looked positive going forward, but lacked penetration. Whittingham has been a passenger. Get Adeyemi on! This match is still there for the taking... we' are making Fulham look good.

If we can manage to get a goal, I think we'll nick it.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:59 pm

My dad reckons we'll finish 13th, and has said so since before the season began. I thought we were going to be playoff contenders until now, but I reckon he could well be right. If we can't beat the worst team in the league, there's not a great deal of hope. Better pull one back next half and at least salvage a point!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Come on, don't be so doom and gloom, we are always a different side the second half, just sit back and wait 8-)

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Einstein wrote:
Ketteringblues wrote:Jones and Whitts off please. Macheda and Adeyemi. Fulham have been given far far too much time on the ball. Time to get in amongst them.

We're down to ten men as well... LeFondre is shocking! He does nothing!

That's not his fault, passes up to Jones are rubbish, and thus Le Fondre never gets the ball. Whittingham is to blame, he's supposed to be a playmaker.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Liles93 wrote:My dad reckons we'll finish 13th, and has said so since before the season began. I thought we were going to be playoff contenders until now, but I reckon he could well be right. If we can't beat the worst team in the league, there's not a great deal of hope. Better pull one back next half and at least salvage a point!

Fulham are no where near being the worst team in the league they will finish mid table Blackpool and Brum will occupy the bottom 2 spots.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Come on, don't be so doom and gloom, we are always a different side the second half, just sit back and wait 8-)

I think we could but we've been poor in every game so far this season, in the first half I thought Huddersfield out played us and were very unlucky to be behind. I don't think Ole is the man to take us up.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:05 pm

phildavies wrote:
Liles93 wrote:My dad reckons we'll finish 13th, and has said so since before the season began. I thought we were going to be playoff contenders until now, but I reckon he could well be right. If we can't beat the worst team in the league, there's not a great deal of hope. Better pull one back next half and at least salvage a point!

Fulham are no where near being the worst team in the league they will finish mid table Blackpool and Brum will occupy the bottom 2 spots.

Sorry, that should have been clearer. I meant worst as in bottom of the league. I'm sure they'll finish higher as they have a decent squad, but their start has been abysmal to be fair.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:07 pm

When will OGS get the boot?

Useless last season, took us down, kept his job.

Questionable signings, same with his tactics.

Be honest, if he was your boss, you would take the piss. Soft touch

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Cornishblue wrote:When will OGS get the boot?

Knowing what we know now, how many of Ole's signings would you sign... Morrison looks ok?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:14 pm

That's more like it! Awesome stuff by Dæhli to play on Jones 1-1.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:15 pm

1-1

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Good goal fair play well worked, creating a bit more space.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:17 pm

Einstein wrote:

Knowing what we know now, how many of Ole's signings would you sign... Morrison looks ok?

Maybe Dæhlie and Jones?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 pm

JetNorwegian wrote:
Einstein wrote:

Maybe Dæhlie and Jones?

Come off it, Daehli has been poor this season, Jones yes for this division.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Fair enough, if we could get another that would be cracking hehe. Still not good enough in the first half though. The first couple of games we were scoring in the first 20-25 minutes, which is ideal form.