Should ban the following

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should ban the following

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:23 pm

Anyone that's on here that had no clue about football

In fairness that would more than likely be 75% of this board as some of the absolute shite being spouted on here today is unreal

REALITY CHECK

We are 4 games into the season not 40 for fucks sake

Let the manager do his job everyone's results are topsy turvy start of the season they always are

Out fans generally just look for something to moan about if it ain't the rebrand it's the manager a certain player or a section of fans nt singing loud enough

Fact is we've never had it so good and you've all become a bunch of success hungry cunts

Half of these pricks weren't even around in the dark days of division 3 where we could lose 10 on the bounce and generally had something to moan about

Sickens me to see what our fan base has become and most of us couldn't agree on the colour of shite at the minute hence why the atmosphere around the club on match day is appalling we made more noise with 3500 at home when it was pissing down everyone got soaked but you know what no one give a f**k we just enjoyed supporting our club through thick and thin

RANT OVER
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Should ban the following

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Should ban the following

Postby Brezza » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:32 pm

I totally agree. But - we pay our players huge sums of money hence being millions in debt. Therefore, I expect better. Dwyer, Stant, Murray, Psycho, Clark , Ramsey etc would run through brick walls for the club. We have the talent - we need drive and determination. :ayatollah:
Brezza

Re: Should ban the following

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Brezza wrote:I totally agree. But - we pay our players huge sums of money hence being millions in debt. Therefore, I expect better. Dwyer, Stant, Murray, Psycho, Clark , Ramsey etc would run through brick walls for the club. We have the talent - we need drive and determination. :ayatollah:

Understand when opinions are put across properly but some of the bullshit banded about is unreal
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Return to General Chat