I simply don't agree

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I simply don't agree

Postby Brezza » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Hudson should not have been left out at Wigan and I like him very much. However, don't give me that excuse about it happens in football. That was an easy ball to clear. Then again why are we defending again at the end of the game? Why aren't the opposition defending for a change. Reason - we ALWAYs drop back. This has happened so many times in the past.

Also, It is obvious promoted sides need a tight defence. However it seems the idea is to win the home games and play for the draw away. The latter never works. Daelhi should at least have been on the bench. As much as I like Gunner if you play a diamond Daelhi is surely the man to play at the head if it. No Guerrera on the bench!! Why? I also like Connolly but how can he rest Brayford Iif the former has played every game this season!! I am very frustrated. Fulham because of their poor start will be tricky next week but will we try to attack them? Then it's Norwich!!! We have supposedly talented attackers but I have not seen it yet and there us certainly no width. Grrrrrrrrrr :cry:
Brezza

I simply don't agree

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I simply don't agree

Postby Tommy2 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Spot on mate! What is this obsession ole has with playing Gunnar in every single game.
He is playing him in positions he doesn't suit at the expense of more talented attacking players.
Tommy2

Return to General Chat