25 games = 8 wins - 4 draws - 13 losses

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby MyNameIsAled » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 pm

28 goals scored in that time. Conceded 45.

Best squad in the league and they can't play for shit. One man has to held accountable. Not played well in any of the games in he Championship so far and I don't see it being able to change. Take a look at what McClaren did at Derby as an example of what happens when a good manager has control of a squad. OGS is not the man to lead us forward and I bet there'd be a long line of experienced and talented managers that would love to get their hands on the talent in our team in this division.
MyNameIsAled

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: 25 games = 8 wins - 4 draws - 13 losses

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:50 pm

I don't recall us playing 25 games in the championship with this squad.
Wayne S

Postby noony18 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Conference manager at best. Vincent dont you realise we are going nowhere but down with numpty in charge. After we lose to Fulham you will have two weeks to get some one in
noony18

Postby MyNameIsAled » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Wayne S wrote:I don't recall us playing 25 games in the championship with this squad.

I never said we did. That said it's wrong not mention that he also managed to successfully lead us to 20th in the Premier League.
MyNameIsAled

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:05 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:28 goals scored in that time. Conceded 45.

Best squad in the league and they can't play for shit. One man has to held accountable. Not played well in any of the games in he Championship so far and I don't see it being able to change. Take a look at what McClaren did at Derby as an example of what happens when a good manager has control of a squad. OGS is not the man to lead us forward and I bet there'd be a long line of experienced and talented managers that would love to get their hands on the talent in our team in this division.

Gosh dare you speak out like that.

Few days ago I compared OIe with Pulis and Poyet. Those two saved their clubs while Ole took us crashing down.

I was told to allow Ole to build his own squad then judge him. Fair enough although at the time I felt it was going to be all wasted. Today was cruel and a few are coming off the fence demanding Ole out. The happy clappers are counter arguing with things like 7 points from 12, flukey last minute goal etc etc. Don't you just love forum boards.

Your MaClaren comment was interesting as I had never thought about him and what he has done at Derby. Comparing Derby to us now well the waste is looking a bit unhealthy. I'll give it a few more games but if performances continue like this lets see if Tan has learn't his lesson this time.
Bakedalasker

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I don't recall us playing 25 games in the championship with this squad.

I never said we did. That said it's wrong not mention that he also managed to successfully lead us to 20th in the Premier League.

yes you did you infered by using stats of played 25games you should said played 3 w1 l1 d1 he didnt lead us 20th as only managed us in how many game is premier? ffs dont use stats if want prove anything as can be minipulated to suit any purpose! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Few days ago I compared OIe with Pulis and Poyet. Those two saved their clubs while Ole took us crashing down.

I was told to allow Ole to build his own squad then judge him. Fair enough although at the time I felt it was going to be all wasted. Today was cruel and a few are coming off the fence demanding Ole out. The happy clappers are counter arguing with things like 7 points from 12, flukey last minute goal etc etc. Don't you just love forum boards.

Your MaClaren comment was interesting as I had never thought about him and what he has done at Derby. Comparing Derby to us now well the waste is looking a bit unhealthy. I'll give it a few more games but if performances continue like this lets see if Tan has learn't his lesson this time.

one thing wrong with post the talented squad built by ole! would another manager build a talented squad as well with the money ole spent? :old:
pembroke allan

Postby PartyWithOle » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:13 pm

you're mentioning our results in the Premier League when referring to us in the Championship, make your mind up.

I'll listen to experienced managers like LVG who says manager need time to put their philosophy down. You're liked one minute then vilified if you lose. Ole still has KG who'll come back fully fit, Ben Turner and Noone to come back. The philosophy isn't set yet but you give him time with a new set of players. It's hard to motivate a team who performed so badly in the Premier League
PartyWithOle

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:42 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:

You are using partial Premier League stats to try and prove an inability in the Championship. It is not like for like, especially when you take into account a different squad as well.
Wayne S

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

one thing wrong with post the talented squad built by ole! would another manager build a talented squad as well with the money ole spent? :old:

Lets see if this talent that Ole has brought in comes to fruitition shall we?
Bakedalasker

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

yes agreed its still far to soon to start campain for ole out! another ten games should see where we are at and if ole as the know how to get us promoted. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

yes agreed its still far to soon to start campain for ole out! another ten games should see where we are at and if ole as the know how to get us promoted. :old:

No argument there Allen from me although I do believe some will be bringing the timeline a lot more forward.
Bakedalasker

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

:roll:
No argument there Allen from me although I do believe some will be bringing the timeline a lot more forward.

yes probably next game if dont get point at fulham! but logic dictates fulham have lost all their games so got to start somewhere unfortunately city are next in line so can see a defeat for city by law averages! :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

yes probably next game if dont get point at fulham! but logic dictates fulham have lost all their games so got to start somewhere unfortunately city are next in line so can see a defeat for city by law averages! :roll:

Fulham are abysmal. There is no excuse if we lose to them.

I agree with Baked the timeline for Ole could be shortened drastically.

He has put together a great squad and it could be held against him if he cannot get them to fire.
Wayne S

Postby np20 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Judging him on two different leagues. Judge him at xmas
np20

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:07 am

Wayne S wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Fulham are abysmal. There is no excuse if we lose to them.

I agree with Baked the timeline for Ole could be shortened drastically.

He has put together a great squad and it could be held against him if he cannot get them to fire.

are they abysmal? just because lost all games doesnt mean we have an easy game, like said law averages say they will win soon and unfortunately we are next in line and typically it will be us who lose to them! :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Dve » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:27 am

:laughing6:
Dve

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:40 am

Derby have the same amount of points as us in four league games.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Return to General Chat