Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' POLICE HAVE TODAY RAIDED THE HOUSE OF '

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:14 pm

JamesC wrote:
mugsy wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

New evidence found but we don't know what it is.

:shock:

So the police came out of Malky's house and announced 'we have found new evidence but we cannot announce what it is'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - Carl's in the know with the Police force as well as Cardiff City! :lol: :lol: :lol: - you couldn't make it up could you? - or perhaps you can!! :lol: :lol:

Where does he say he's ITK? Merely padding on information he's been given elsewhere,
Also the police announce new evidence for a case without telling us what it is all the time..

James, as I'm learning fast, you just can't reason with some people, as the will only see what they want to see! :roll: :oops:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Sven wrote:
JamesC wrote:
mugsy wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

So the police came out of Malky's house and announced 'we have found new evidence but we cannot announce what it is'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - Carl's in the know with the Police force as well as Cardiff City! :lol: :lol: :lol: - you couldn't make it up could you? - or perhaps you can!! :lol: :lol:

Where does he say he's ITK? Merely padding on information he's been given elsewhere,
Also the police announce new evidence for a case without telling us what it is all the time..

James, as I'm learning fast, you just can't reason with some people, as the will only see what they want to see! :roll: :oops:

I agree Chris, very sad, some are still doing this for their own agendas.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
JamesC wrote:
mugsy wrote:

I agree Chris, very sad, some are still doing this for their own agendas.

But we are the only ones with agendas Annis......so I keep reading

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Sven wrote:
JamesC wrote:
mugsy wrote:

and as I'm learning fast, I need to proof read my posts when I'm browsing the forum on my phone!! :lol:

Even if it turns out as nothing, i'de rather be shared information someone else is given than not. Adds to ze plot! :thumbup: :D

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:48 pm

JamesC wrote:
Sven wrote:
JamesC wrote:
mugsy wrote:

and as I'm learning fast, I need to proof read my posts when I'm browsing the forum on my phone!! :lol:

Even if it turns out as nothing, i'de rather be shared information someone else is given than not. Adds to ze plot! :thumbup: :D

:thumbup:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 pm

jon1959 wrote:
Jules wrote:

wouldn't think there be much left to find after the few days grace since Moodys was done. :shock:

The search of Moody's house was in March, wasn't it?

Meant ' become public' :thumbup:

Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Just wondering if the police did raid the house? true or not?

Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This surely ain't a police Matter what some says in a private text unless fraud is the reason. If your house gets burgled they really don't want to know. But something like this they crawl all over but in truth what has it got to do with them ? :twisted:

i wouldn't be surprised if this had less to do with bigotory (which on a company phone is still procecutable) and more to do with embezzlement of funds

Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:36 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:

They did and it will come out.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:

What will come out Annis? The fact that the Police searched Malky's house?? Or the evidence that this search found???

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:

Thanks Annis. Probs find nothing right? I'm sure Malky won't leave anything dodgy (if there was anything dodgy).