Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' POLICE HAVE TODAY RAIDED THE HOUSE OF '

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:08 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Good, let's see what they can find on Malky and if Malky has only really sent 3 racial texts. Maybe we will have a better idea why Kim's agent is sticking up for Malky and why Ibby Farah deleted his tweets, plus having a background picture of Tan on his Twitter profile as well!

I'm surprised they didn't find you there

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats made me laugh..

Perhaps tonteg was safe as they didnt look up malkys arse :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

New evidence found but we don't know what it is.

:shock:

Carl - did your contact say if the evidence was on Malky or on moody or can he find out?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Penyfai Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

Carl - did your contact say if the evidence was on Malky or on moody or can he find out?

He said that it was on Malky.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Penyfai Blue wrote:

Ok, thanks

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Penyfai Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Penyfai Blue wrote:

Sorry
Ok thanks

Ok, thanks

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:19 pm

https://vine.co/v/M9PKOtFJdMY

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

Give it a rest. Bored of this and it's only been a few days - can't we discuss today's performance instead.

You must have contacts everywhere. Unless of course you're posting guesswork to keep the site traffic up, I'm sure it's not the latter though Carl. ;)

Only my second post on one of the biggest scandals in British football for some time and you are telling me to give it a rest :lol:

Seriously we are pissing ourselves laughing at your post on the bus :lol:

:wave:

Pipe down you tit. The 'give it a rest' is aimed at you, the puppet master, your moderators, the pilgrims.

Pissing yourselves? If you want to continue laughing why not look back through some of the made up drivel you've posted in the past? I'm sure you'll have a right giggle.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:20 pm

The plot thickens I guess, although what more can come out

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:25 pm

The Loovenator wrote:

Give it a rest. Bored of this and it's only been a few days - can't we discuss today's performance instead.

You must have contacts everywhere. Unless of course you're posting guesswork to keep the site traffic up, I'm sure it's not the latter though Carl. ;)

Plenty of posts on here about the football.
If your not interested with this one - easy, don't bother reading it.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:27 pm

The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

Only my second post on one of the biggest scandals in British football for some time and you are telling me to give it a rest :lol:

Pipe down you tit. The 'give it a rest' is aimed at you, the puppet master, your moderators, the pilgrims.

Pissing yourselves? If you want to continue laughing why not look back through some of the made up drivel you've posted in the past? I'm sure you'll have a right giggle.

So you quote me and say 'give it a rest' but it wasn't aimed at me. Yea right !!!

Resorting to childish name calling now, you must be slamming the keyboard as well :lol: :laughing5:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:12 pm

The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

Spot on - Carl's made up more stories than Hans Kristian Anderson! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:17 pm

mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

Spot on - Carl's made up more stories than Hans Kristian Anderson! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So when it officially comes out in the press,will you both then both come back on here and admit your wrong?

I left this board for a while because of this attacking each other on here, I thought they had got rid of you all

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Why post this? Just further trying to add to club and Malky woes no need keep this information to yourself you need to careful what you post

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:16 pm

northside of risca wrote:

Heard it was illegal Chinese fireworks and horse meat packaged up a budget aldi lasagne .

Careful
you'll be branded racist :laughing5:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Breaking News.....

Police have just announced that during the raid a large number of love letters addressed to Malky Mackay from an anonymous source have been discovered, including a number of marriage/civil union proposals and paid airline tickets for 2 to San Francisco.

Police are still in the dark about the source of the letters. They only revealed that they were stamped in South Wales and were signed AB.

The investigation continues.....

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:35 pm

DrDre wrote:Breaking News.....

Police have just announced that during the raid a large number of love letters addressed to Malky Mackay from an anonymous source have been discovered, including a number of marriage/civil union proposals and paid airline tickets for 2 to San Francisco.

Police are still in the dark about the source of the letters. They only revealed that they were stamped in South Wales and were signed AB.

The investigation continues.....

The love letters must be from Military Junta :laughing6:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

So when it officially comes out in the press,will you both then both come back on here and admit your wrong?

I left this board for a while because of this attacking each other on here, I thought they had got rid of you all

FFS :lol:

Getting the multi account out to defend yourself.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

You should stop taking notice of the schoolboys.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

It's so obvious though!

The account doesn't post for months, then super kev leaves and suddenly he reappears doing the match day threads and defending the admins whenever someone says anything against them :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Aramore wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

It's so obvious though!

The account doesn't post for months, then super kev leaves and suddenly he reappears doing the match day threads and defending the admins whenever someone says anything against them :lol: :ayatollah:

I only have one account It's,you and your mates who have dozens if accounts,grow up school boy.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

Get a life
:roll:

As to match threads I offered to post them for the first few games,do you want the job mate,ask the mods if you want :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

It's so obvious though!

I only have one account It's,you and your mates who have dozens if accounts,grow up school boy.

:laughing5:

Sorry grange clear misunderstanding. There is clearly nothing that connects you with any of the mods.

I apologise :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Aramore wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

It's so obvious though!

I stayed of this forum because of the likes of posters like you,it's been a refreshing site since your cronies all got banned :D

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:13 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:

It's so obvious though!

I stayed of this forum because of the likes of posters like you,it's been a refreshing site since your cronies all got banned :D

Who are my cronies? :o

I've never had cronies before! :D

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:16 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

You must have contacts everywhere. Unless of course you're posting guesswork to keep the site traffic up, I'm sure it's not the latter though Carl.

Only my second post on one of the biggest scandals in British football for some time and you are telling me to give it a rest

Seriously we are pissing ourselves laughing at your post on the bus

Spot on - Carl's made up more stories than Hans Kristian Anderson!

FFS

It's so obvious though!

The account doesn't post for months, then super kev leaves and suddenly he reappears doing the match day threads and defending the admins whenever someone says anything against them

Sorry grange clear misunderstanding. There is clearly nothing that connects you with any of the mods.

I apologise

Apologies accepted we all say things in the heat of the moment mate :ayatollah:

I am my own person,don't need to suck up to mods,I just helped out for a few games

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:grange_end1927 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
mugsy wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

You must have contacts everywhere. Unless of course you're posting guesswork to keep the site traffic up, I'm sure it's not the latter though Carl.

Only my second post on one of the biggest scandals in British football for some time and you are telling me to give it a rest

Seriously we are pissing ourselves laughing at your post on the bus

Spot on - Carl's made up more stories than Hans Kristian Anderson!

FFS

It's so obvious though!

The account doesn't post for months, then super kev leaves and suddenly he reappears doing the match day threads and defending the admins whenever someone says anything against them

I apologise

Apologies accepted we all say things in the heat of the moment mate :ayatollah:

I am my own person,don't need to suck up to mods,I just helped out for a few games

I think I've fucked up :lol:

Anyway apologies accepted,let's move on :thumbup:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Apologies accepted we all say things in the heat of the moment mate :ayatollah:

I am glad we are getting on again Tony.

I have to be honest though I preferred the first few match threads you did with the old images, what happened to them? :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Aramore wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Apologies accepted we all say things in the heat of the moment mate :ayatollah:

I have to be honest though I preferred the first few match threads you did with the old images, what happened to them? :ayatollah:

I copied them :lol:

Then got a pm of the mods,saying do your own,I've handed it back to the mods :thumbup:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:20 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
Aramore wrote:

I copied them :lol:

Then got a pm of the mods,saying do your own,I've handed it back to the mods :thumbup:

Fair enough :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Be a better use of taxpayers money if they spent some time stopping terrorists coming back here :thumbup: