Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' POLICE HAVE TODAY RAIDED THE HOUSE OF '

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

New evidence found but we don't know what it is.

:shock:

Re: ' POLICE HAVE TODAY RAIDED THE HOUSE OF '

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

wouldn't think there be much left to find after the few days grace since Moodys was done. :shock:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Good

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:48 pm

I don't understand how it hadn't burnt down two days ago while he was out with the family walking the dogs, goldfish and anything else close to his heart.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:Just been told that the police went to Malky Mackay's house today.

So the police came out of Malky's house and announced 'we have found new evidence but we cannot announce what it is'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - Carl's in the know with the Police force as well as Cardiff City! :lol: :lol: :lol: - you couldn't make it up could you? - or perhaps you can!! :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:51 pm

mugsy wrote:

So the police came out of Malky's house and announced 'we have found new evidence but we cannot announce what it is'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - Carl's in the know with the Police force as well as Cardiff City! :lol: :lol: :lol: - you couldn't make it up could you? - or perhaps you can!! :lol: :lol:

I would think the police know what the evidence is, my mate just wont tell me what it is.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Wayne S wrote:I don't understand how it hadn't burnt down two days ago while he was out with the family walking the dogs, goldfish and anything else close to his heart.

Yeah, pretty dumb if he left any evidence for them to find...

Mind you he's hardly shown himself to be some sort of intellectual powerhouse, so they probably found a boatload!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm

mugsy wrote:

Where does he say he's ITK? Merely padding on information he's been given elsewhere,
Also the police announce new evidence for a case without telling us what it is all the time..

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I don't understand how it hadn't burnt down two days ago while he was out with the family walking the dogs, goldfish and anything else close to his heart.

Mind you he's hardly shown himself to be some sort of intellectual powerhouse, so they probably found a boatload!

Could be found on his computer. Emptying the recycle bum doesn't permanently delete files ;)

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

mugsy wrote:

No need.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:57 pm

This surely ain't a police Matter what some says in a private text unless fraud is the reason. If your house gets burgled they really don't want to know. But something like this they crawl all over but in truth what has it got to do with them ? :twisted:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Jules wrote:

wouldn't think there be much left to find after the few days grace since Moodys was done. :shock:

The search of Moody's house was in March, wasn't it?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:03 pm

JamesC wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:

Could be found on his computer. Emptying the recycle bum doesn't permanently delete files ;)

You recycle your own bum!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:04 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
JamesC wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:

You recycle your own bum!

:lol: bloody IPhone!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Hmmm the plot thickens..

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Did they find a self bought oscar for his acting ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Heard it was illegal Chinese fireworks and horse meat packaged up a budget aldi lasagne .

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Or were they checking the laundry for shit stains in his pants from midweek

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Or were they checking the laundry for shit stains in his pants from midweek

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Good, let's see what they can find on Malky and if Malky has only really sent 3 racial texts. Maybe we will have a better idea why Kim's agent is sticking up for Malky and why Ibby Farah deleted his tweets, plus having a background picture of Tan on his Twitter profile as well!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:29 pm

RageJon wrote:Or were they checking the laundry for shit stains in his pants from midweek

:lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This surely ain't a police Matter what some says in a private text unless fraud is the reason. If your house gets burgled they really don't want to know. But something like this they crawl all over but in truth what has it got to do with them ? :twisted:

Because there is a fraud investigation going. This has nothing to do with the texts.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Give it a rest. Bored of this and it's only been a few days - can't we discuss today's performance instead.

You must have contacts everywhere. Unless of course you're posting guesswork to keep the site traffic up, I'm sure it's not the latter though Carl. ;)

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Good, let's see what they can find on Malky and if Malky has only really sent 3 racial texts. Maybe we will have a better idea why Kim's agent is sticking up for Malky and why Ibby Farah deleted his tweets, plus having a background picture of Tan on his Twitter profile as well!

I'm surprised they didn't find you there

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:42 pm

But what they did find was he had not done the dishes !
So I'm assuming he's dirty all round

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:43 pm

But what they did find was he had not done the dishes !
So I'm assuming he's dirty all round

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 pm

The Loovenator wrote:

Give it a rest. Bored of this and it's only been a few days - can't we discuss today's performance instead.

You must have contacts everywhere. Unless of course you're posting guesswork to keep the site traffic up, I'm sure it's not the latter though Carl. ;)

Only my second post on one of the biggest scandals in British football for some time and you are telling me to give it a rest :lol:

Seriously we are pissing ourselves laughing at your post on the bus :lol:

:wave:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Did they find a big brown envelope with the name adam brown in it?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Good, let's see what they can find on Malky and if Malky has only really sent 3 racial texts. Maybe we will have a better idea why Kim's agent is sticking up for Malky and why Ibby Farah deleted his tweets, plus having a background picture of Tan on his Twitter profile as well!

I'm surprised they didn't find you there

Shhh He is hiding :D

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:53 pm

citybluechris wrote:Did they find a big brown envelope with the name adam brown in it?

Lol x