useless ole

A forum for all things Cardiff City

useless ole

Postby noony18 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:16 pm

If mr clueless is still here in November we will be mid table, and come February relegation material. Bookmark this, if tan does not act now we are in big trouble. We havent played any of the sides who will be challenging for promotion yet. Lots of deluded fans on here. You can have the best players but play them out of position and constantly change the team negates any advantage.
Lots of defeats coming up. Upto tan now to bite the bullet otherwise portsmouth slide is on cards.
noony18

useless ole

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: useless ole

Postby bullerlever » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:30 pm

I agree, no idea. We should piss this league with the right manager. Next year still in championship at best with f*cking massive debt.no wonder the jacks laugh
bullerlever

Postby PartyWithOle » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Blackburn will be challenging promotion, Wigan were in the play-offs. f**k off you mong
PartyWithOle

Postby JamesC » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Typical - one loss away from home and fans go into meltdown... :roll:

Man city lost to us last year and still won the league.

Don't be so f*cking fickle
GrangeEndStar on David Marshall wrote:World class keeper. I imagine that even when he goes for a shit, he often ends up with a clean-sheet.
JamesC

Postby noony18 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Come back in October and with ole in charge and us sliding down. Humble pie will be awaiting your consumption. He cant manage full stop!!
noony18

Postby noony18 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Mr party.... Blackburn and wigan will nowhere near playoffs..
Wanna wager!!!
noony18

Postby JamesC » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:55 pm

noony18 wrote:Come back in October and with ole in charge and us sliding down. Humble pie will be awaiting your consumption. He cant manage full stop!!

Haha you can see the future can you? :lol:
I won't be eating humble pie because I'm not making predictions. I'm sticking by our manager, and if he goes, he goes, but while he's here I'll support him and not act a cock because we lost one game.
Didn't go the whole season unbeaten when we won promotion did we
GrangeEndStar on David Marshall wrote:World class keeper. I imagine that even when he goes for a shit, he often ends up with a clean-sheet.
JamesC

Postby PartyWithOle » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:57 pm

noony18 wrote:Come back in October and with ole in charge and us sliding down. Humble pie will be awaiting your consumption. He cant manage full stop!!

Amazing how you want to see your own team(assumed, could always be a wind-up) fail because you want to be proven right
PartyWithOle

Postby Cardiff dyskinesia » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:14 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Blackburn will be challenging promotion, Wigan were in the play-offs. f**k off you mong

Would you please stop using that word ?
Cardiff dyskinesia

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:35 pm

One loss out of 4 and we are moaning that the manager needs to be sacked.

It truly is the inpossible job, I think your just an ex Liverpool plastic fan. Where have you been the last 55 years or so?
Bluebird since 1948

Return to General Chat