Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THATS 5 SHITE PERFORMANCES NOW

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:11 pm

TO GO WITH THE SHITE PERFORMANCES FROM LAST SEASON ..... FORGET THAT WE HAVE 7 POINTS .... WE HAVE LOOKED DREADFUL IN EVERY GAME SO FAR AND OLE NEEDS TO GO .... HE`S CLUELESS!

Re: THATS 5 SHITE PERFORMANCES NOW

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Seconded. But too early to say if he he should stay or go yet. IMO.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:30 pm

AHERNE wrote:TO GO WITH THE SHITE PERFORMANCES FROM LAST SEASON ..... FORGET THAT WE HAVE 7 POINTS .... WE HAVE LOOKED DREADFUL IN EVERY GAME SO FAR AND OLE NEEDS TO GO .... HE`S CLUELESS!

Careful Aherne your get the happy clappers up in arms.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Ole has had a full pre season to shape his side and the players he wants...yet he seems to be uncertain of what his best side is...how must Brayford feel...been playing excellent and after another good performance is dropped...where is the incentive for him mow....and how many more are going to feel like that.... rotation for the sake of rotation will destroy some players belief.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:37 pm

No, why should we forget we have seven points? We weren't exactly shit against Huddersfield either. We looked defensively solid up until today. We lose a game by an individual error and now our moronic fans want him to leave because it's our first loss of the season against a team who are known for keeping clean sheets

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Wow, how fans turn on him so quick, Wolves haven't lost in home since like last year. Norwich lost there as well. The last thing Ole needs is his fans turning on him, get behind him and keep the faith :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ole:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:40 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:No, why should we forget we have seven points? We weren't exactly shit against Huddersfield either. We looked defensively solid up until today. We lose a game by an individual error and now our moronic fans want him to leave because it's our first loss of the season against a team who are known for keeping clean sheets

Aberbargoed Buds wouldn't look shit against Huddersfield.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Fickle as f**k.

We've lost - so what!?

Drop 3 points and all of a sudden everyone turns into Mario "I'm selling my season ticket AGAIN" Polo

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Yeah cos Malkys football was the most attractive ever seen eh !!!!....his football was boring unless u seem to have forgotten some if the games under him.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:59 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:No, why should we forget we have seven points? We weren't exactly shit against Huddersfield either. We looked defensively solid up until today. We lose a game by an individual error and now our moronic fans want him to leave because it's our first loss of the season against a team who are known for keeping clean sheets

It's not the fact that we lost today that has people up in arms it's the manner of Ole's 'managing' that's annoying people.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:07 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

It's not the fact that we lost today that has people up in arms it's the manner of Ole's 'managing' that's annoying people.

The manner in which we're through to the second round of the League Cup, where we have 2 wins and a draw to our name? Some of these changes were forced. People moaned that the former manager didn't make enough changes!! You change the team to adapt to the opposition you're playing.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:34 pm

its got to the stage with me now that driving the 35 miles to cardiff city stadium to watch shit football in a shit atmosphere seem like something i `have` to do and not what i `want` to do .... i feel now i would get more enjoyment sat in my livingroom with the radio reading war and peace at the same time! .... yes we are winning `sometimes` but its getting to the point where im thinking `so what` ......... i want to be entertained not bored silly!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:37 pm

AHERNE wrote:

its got to the stage with me now that driving the 35 miles to cardiff city stadium to watch shit football in a shit atmosphere seem like something i `have` to do and not what i `want` to do .... i feel now i would get more enjoyment sat in my livingroom with the radio reading war and peace at the same time! .... yes we are winning `sometimes` but its getting to the point where im thinking `so what` ......... i want to be entertained not bored silly!

saying that i would miss listening to the two blokes bickering behind me :lol: good lads and good banter ... i think i`d be gone if it wasnt for my son and those two behind me!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:38 pm

AHERNE wrote:

Why do you go then? Cardiff don't ask for your support, that's your own doing, if you feel like it's a chore then don't go. Shit atmosphere is down to our fans being lazy. I was entertained vs Huddersfield. Wigan I thought was a great win against a team who were in the play-offs. The performances will get better. The players need time to learn the philosophy that Ole wants to set