Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keep calm - Wolves will be up there

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Yes we lost but let's be honest we didn't deserve anything from the game, wolves will be up there with us this season I'm sure. Jones was the only plus for us today imo.
Who knows why ole tinkered with a winning team again it baffles me and we really should have been 2-0 down at half time. Eitherway its early doors and this championship is a hard league whilst being very unpredictable.
So support the boys and make some noise vs Fulham next sat.
:bluescarf:

Re: Keep calm - Wolves will be up there

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Wolves will not finish in the top 6... They were shite!! We were worse!!!!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Wolves in good spirit from their promotion, team playing for each other with an experienced Champ manager. Will definitely be top 12

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Wolves lost to Rotherham this season.. They are an average team but totally were the better side against us today.

Baffling team selection and set up.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Wolves lost to Rotherham this season.. They are an average team but totally were the better side against us today.

:thumbup: agreed, we was shite tbh although jones changed it abit in the 2nd half but thats about the only plus :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Weave made exactly the same start to this season as we did to our last season in the Championship, & we all know how that ended :D .

Two wins, one draw, & one loss.

On to the next game!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:36 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Weave made exactly the same start to this season as we did to our last season in the Championship, & we all know how that ended :D .

Two wins, one draw, & one loss.

On to the next game!

:thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Wolves lost to Rotherham this season.. They are an average team but totally were the better side against us today.

:thumbup: agreed, we was shite tbh although jones changed it abit in the 2nd half but thats about the only plus :bluescarf:

Agree with jones changing.... Should really have started IMO

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:32 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Agree with jones changing.... Should really have started IMO

Yep, im sure the tinkerman will have him in for the fulham game :thumbup:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:26 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:Yes we lost but let's be honest we didn't deserve anything from the game, wolves will be up there with us this season I'm sure. Jones was the only plus for us today imo.
Who knows why ole tinkered with a winning team again it baffles me and we really should have been 2-0 down at half time. Eitherway its early doors and this championship is a hard league whilst being very unpredictable.
So support the boys and make some noise vs Fulham next sat.
:bluescarf:

Wolves have a good Championship first 11, they will fall back a bit as the season goes on and the replacements are not quite so good .......

We were very unlucky, we should have two home wins and two good defensive away draws, against pretty good teams :ayatollah:

We all said it was a tough start we are doing well and will get better :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:42 am

Very little between us and Wolves.
That what makes it worse a six pointer thrown away
by a donkey defender not able to move his foot when
Kicking with the other.
let's face it in our league any one can beat anyone at the
end of the season it's the team that makes least mistakes
that goes up in a poor league.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 am

I know Kenny Jacket is a jack, but I have to say he is an excellent operator at this level. Well done to him