Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

normal

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:56 pm

service has resumed! just looking at posts already ole out ect ect ffs pathetic fans 3rd game and the knives are out! :roll:

Re: normal

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:16 pm

pembroke allan wrote:service has resumed! just looking at posts already ole out ect ect ffs pathetic fans 3rd game and the knives are out! :roll:

It's the normal malky lovers and anti clubbers posting it ,I wonder sometimes what idiots follow us

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:service has resumed! just looking at posts already ole out ect ect ffs pathetic fans 3rd game and the knives are out! :roll:

I have to agree with you Allan, who in their right mind expects us not to lose a game all season especially away from home. What I will say though is that centre midfield is weak and lacks creativity. Hudsons OG, just one of those things that happens in football, the luck will roll with us on other days. Wolves will be there about this season, so whoever wants Ole out already need to reassess their knowledge of the game and especially this league. Jesus there are still 42 games to go FFS.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Some of the idiots on here know what they are talking about.....
Ole is clueless.. When was the last time he stuck with the same sIde and when was
the last time we played well????

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Don't want Ole out but don't think he's the man for City. :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:29 pm

8ballpottingmachine wrote:Don't want Ole out but don't think he's the man for City. :bluescarf:

Exactly how I have felt from day one, but I will support him at every game.
He has brought quality in,but now needs to manage the team week in week out :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ole: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
8ballpottingmachine wrote:Don't want Ole out but don't think he's the man for City. :bluescarf:

Exactly how I have felt from day one, but I will support him at every game.
He has brought quality in,but now needs to manage the team week in week out :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ole: :bluescarf:

annis rational for my post is we have played 3 league games still very early days if drawn today most be happy cannot legislate for own goal especially such a needless one, need to waite until at least 12 games see what he does before then, yes if continues chopping changing and not doing well maybe he is not right man for us! but time will tell :old: