Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time up for the tinker man?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Always changing the side........

Now dropping points at Wolves.....he doesn't know what he's doing.

Re: Time up for the tinker man?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Hilarious.

We have some real wankers as fans, fair play!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:56 pm

KWest wrote:Hilarious.

We have some real wankers as fans, fair play!

very true :thumbup:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:56 pm

dazza wrote:Now dropping points at Wolves.....he doesn't know what he's doing.

And just to clarify mate, because you clearly know bugger all about football, dropping points at Wolves isn't embarrassing. Wolves have now beaten every team that got relegated from last seasons Premier League, two teams who finished higher than us in fact.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:58 pm

dazza wrote:Always changing the side........

Clueless

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:00 pm

KWest wrote:

And just to clarify mate, because you clearly know bugger all about football, dropping points at Wolves isn't embarrassing. Wolves have now beaten every team that got relegated from last seasons Premier League, two teams who finished higher than us in fact.

Point away from home would have been fine. Unlucky with an injury time own goal that unless I'm mistaken Ole couldn't plan for. :roll:

To be fair one of those teams is going to drop straight through this division.....and Im not on about you or norwich.

He has a point, Why drop Jones, why drop Brayford, why play Connaley at full back when he has been our best centre half season. Jones changed the game when he came on. Ole has to find a settled side quickly and stop messing around with the line up :evil:

jhippno wrote:

Clueless

yes you are? if jones had scored that sittter we would have won own goal beat us! so thats life :thumbup:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
jhippno wrote:

Clueless

yes you are? if jones had scored that sittter we would have won own goal beat us! so thats life :thumbup:

Radcliffe reckoned it was a great save by the Keeper ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:02 pm

I don't think he has expanded on his comments... Ole has played 4-4-2 a diamond formation and now 3-5-2... I don t think the players even know what's happening... we haven t seen any good football... we were dominated at Blackburn and looked boring...Huddersfield was a bit better...ole admitted we didn t play well against Wigan and today we sat back...there was was no closing them down.... he has to sort out his best side and stop all the changing around...

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Why call people wankers....this is forum...people are entitled to their opinions whether you agree with them or not.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:22 pm

100% right we do have some clueless fans on this forum... 1st loss of the season f*cking hell calm the f**k down
Its a marathon not a sprint

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:23 pm

kimble wrote:Why call people wankers....this is forum...people are entitled to their opinions whether you agree with them or not.

Hear hear mate! Why dont people just let others express their opinion freely?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:25 pm

kimble wrote:Why call people wankers....this is forum...people are entitled to their opinions whether you agree with them or not.

Hear hear mate! Why dont people just let others express their opinion freely?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:34 pm

We lose our first game of the season and fans want Ole out. Amazing. Fulham have lost four on the bounce, I think they have a reason to be pessimistic. When we have 7/12 points, that's acceptable. Our fans are actual morons.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:39 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
jhippno wrote:

Clueless

Radcliffe reckoned it was a great save by the Keeper ?

yes but if jones put ball either side keeper from 8yds its a goal, he hit strait at him and he reacted accordingly :thumbup:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:39 pm

I can see why he swapped Hudson for Brayford and put Connolly at right back, as he tried to stop their best player Bakary Sako from influencing the games as much, which i think the change did pay off, obviously there was nothing that anybody could of done for the own goal. But, i cannot believe he swapped our best player at the moment this season - Kenwyne Jones, for Le Fondre. You could argue that Jones has been the best striker in the division so far and i really think we would have been much better in the first half if Jones had of started. The change cannot be down to tiredness or he needed a rest, yes he has played in his third match in a week but Jones has been substituted in the last two games with at least 20 mins left in each half. I would have taken a point at the beginning of the match as Wolves are very goid at home, but with the quality of our squad we should be playing a much better level of performance.

I think we should give Ole time, but if by December we are around 10th in the league and Pulis is still looking for work then we really should think about a change in manager.

I said it at the start of the season, and also after we strengthed more with the signings of Morrison and Pilkington, that if we were to miss out on Promotion automatically or via the play-offs, then the only reason would be because of the manager. As any manager at this level would give their right arm to have the quality of squad that Ole has at his disposal. I do think his decision making, tactics and his chopping and changing of players. Even after winning our previous game(s). Every person in the whole world, whether they are a fan or an employee of a football club know, that you never change a winning side. Unless of course there are injuries.

For now Ole has got my support but he must stop tinkering with the side and give the players chance to settle down and gel together. Cause they never will if the personnel continue to change game after game.

Bloooooobirds.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Tan does not want Pulis' style of football. Fans need to stop assuming Pulis is waiting in the wings, because he isn't.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:18 pm

KWest wrote:Tan does not want Pulis' style of football. Fans need to stop assuming Pulis is waiting in the wings, because he isn't.

other point is do these fans expect pulis to keep the players ole signed? because most dont fit into pulis methology of playing so be back square one new side, but wait only 1week to end transfer window so pulis stuck with a side he doesnt want? :roll:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 pm

It seems to me he is to afraid to go for it away from home for some reason. I would have kept Brayford, not messed with the back 4 at all whether Hudson or Morrison is going to be the preferred starter. I would never have used Gunnarsson as a nr.10, because his passing game is not good enough. I would have used Jones due to his arial threat. I would have dropped Maynard (loaned him out), as he is the least exciting of the 5 strikers. I would considered dropping Whittingham for this game,if some were to be rested. I would also have stressed to move the ball around faster, and promoted some pacy counterattacks involving full backs. But I am not the manager though, hope Ole knows what he is doing.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Too soon for me.
Last edited by Essex Bluebird on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Time up? You've played 4 games?! :lol:

Mental

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Brayford is our full back not a striker.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Holy shit!!!! We are 8th!!! He's failing!!! Ole out!!!!

f**k me, we don't half have some idiot fans.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:56 pm

KWest wrote:

Although wolves lost to Rotherham..

We made an error today in the team selection and set up, ole needs to learn from this.

Hudson shouldn't have been selected today and the back 4 should av remained unchanged in my opinion.

We also need to look at where to accommodate whitts as he is no good when moved out to the left.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:15 pm

This dazza is a massive anti tan and although i've hated what Tan has done there are some just waiting for any bad result to sprout bollox. There are some so called cardiff fans wanting us to fail. First defeat from an injury time own goal. Get fucked :|

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:39 am

crywolf wrote:It seems to me he is to afraid to go for it away from home for some reason. I would have kept Brayford, not messed with the back 4 at all whether Hudson or Morrison is going to be the preferred starter. I would never have used Gunnarsson as a nr.10, because his passing game is not good enough. I would have used Jones due to his arial threat. I would have dropped Maynard (loaned him out), as he is the least exciting of the 5 strikers. I would considered dropping Whittingham for this game,if some were to be rested. I would also have stressed to move the ball around faster, and promoted some pacy counterattacks involving full backs. But I am not the manager though, hope Ole knows what he is doing.

Some very good points (if i may say so). Dropping Brayford & Jones was very puzzling, & im not a big fan of Maynard either.

Le Fondre has hardly hit the ground running, & as for our mid field, it a bit "Status Quo",,,,hardly Rocking All Over The World!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: