Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves Fans Today

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:11 pm

I would like to think the Wolves fans today would not chant or sing any thing to do with the Malky/Moody thing, as this would be totally inappropriate and somewhat hypocritical after being on the receiving end of racism from the recent visit by some Norwich fans.

Be interested to see what respect they have and if it does raise its head, how it is dealt with.

Re: Wolves Fans Today

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:23 pm

The spotlight will be on them, just as much as our fans.

But if they want to chant, I wonder how their own players will react to it.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:24 pm

It's banter why not ? That's the problem today no one is allowed to take the piss in case it upsets someone. Fooks sake I hate modern Fans. Love the way Millwall take the rip it's how it should be.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It's banter why not ? That's the problem today no one is allowed to take the piss in case it upsets someone. Fooks sake I hate modern Fans. Love the way Millwall take the rip it's how it should be.

Correct, modern day football fans are cringeworthy FFS

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:41 pm

I hope nobody sneezes or farts near me , I'll report you to the nearest steward :lol: :lol: Grow some ffs

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:I would like to think the Wolves fans today would not chant or sing any thing to do with the Malky/Moody thing, as this would be totally inappropriate and somewhat hypocritical after being on the receiving end of racism from the recent visit by some Norwich fans.

Be interested to see what respect they have and if it does raise its head, how it is dealt with.

I've seen you complain about so much that is sung down the city. Don't go, wear earplugs or start supporting a welsh league side if you don't like it. It's just BANTER

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Perhaps I'm a dinasour ? I just preferred the old days when fans sang mostly about their teams as opposed to singing songs about peedos, murderers and racists.

You might want to ask your Dad about those days James.