Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CRYSTAL PALACE '

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:49 am

It's rumoured that Crystal Palace are considering making an approach for Rangers current next manager Ally McCoist.

Re: ' CRYSTAL PALACE '

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:51 am

Awful appointment.

Made a big mistake overlooking Tim Sherwood in my view who will go on to being a very capable manager.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:52 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Awful appointment.

Made a big mistake overlooking Tim Sherwood in my view who will go on to being a very capable manager.

I agree there Stan, he would be well out of his depth.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:06 am

Annis just been told that Chrystal Palace are seriously looking at getting Pullis back, you couldn't make it up could you :laughing6:

Ps Sherwood has withdrawn his name out of the running!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:14 am

Igovernor wrote:Annis just been told that Chrystal Palace are seriously looking at getting Pullis back, you couldn't make it up could you :laughing6:

I can see Pullis back too.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:33 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Annis just been told that Chrystal Palace are seriously looking at getting Pullis back, you couldn't make it up could you :laughing6:

I can see Pullis back too.

Pulis left Palace because of transferee issues right? Moody must have been a BIG reason why,,,& now he's gone.

I've got a feeling that CPFC are going to seriously regret appointing Moody in the first place!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Awful appointment.

I agree there Stan, he would be well out of his depth.

Parish was talking about a quick appointment to settle things. Ended up interviewing 5 & mentioned about 10 names it's ridiculous.

He needs to move fast as he's alienating candidates daily.