Only a few months ago the FA ruled that.....

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 am

You cannot be charged over private messages when they investigated Peter Scudamore so the president has been set on this
Military Junta

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Only a few months ago the FA ruled that.....

Postby Stan-QPR » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 am

Military Junta wrote:You cannot be charged over private messages when they investigated Peter Scudamore so the president has been set on this

Not private when using work equipment & concerning colleagues.
Stan-QPR

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:02 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:You cannot be charged over private messages when they investigated Peter Scudamore so the president has been set on this

Well that have made a ruling on that whether you agree with it or not
Military Junta

Postby Cardiff Daft! » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:13 am

Obama?
Cardiff Daft!

Postby Stan-QPR » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:13 am

Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Nothing to do with what I agree with. You said "you cannot be charged over private messages"

Using a work mobile phone & email owned & paid for by someone else is NOT private. That's a fact.
Stan-QPR

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:14 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Nothing to do with what I agree with. You said "you cannot be charged over private messages"

Using a work mobile phone & email owned & paid for by someone else is NOT private. That's a fact.

Sorry but do you know anything about the Peter Scudamore issue inside the FA ?
Military Junta

Postby Stan-QPR » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:15 am

Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Sorry but do you know anything about the Peter Scudamore issue inside the FA ?

I have scanned over it yes. I was replying to your wording.
Stan-QPR

Postby Stan-QPR » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 am

Will also add sexist emails is not illegal.

Possible fraud amounting to millions of pounds potentially is.

Big difference in the cases.

This is not a moral case like scudamores this could be a criminal investigation at some point if wrongdoing is proved.
Stan-QPR

Postby Jupiter » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:20 am

Even so Scudamore should have resigned.
Jupiter

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:20 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Will also add sexist emails is not illegal.

This is not a moral case like scudamores this could be a criminal investigation at some point if wrongdoing is proved.

The texts messages is the same and I am only mentioning that because there was no proof published regarding anything fraudulent
Military Junta

Postby Stan-QPR » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:23 am

Military Junta wrote:

The texts messages is the same and I am only mentioning that because there was no proof published regarding anything fraudulent

This is a lot more than text messages. Your owner has spent £1m for legal people to unearth this. Do you think he'd do that merely to discredit Malky Mackay & Moody? I'd say no.

He feels & possibly rightly so that he's been defrauded of money & the texts / emails have come out as par part of that investigation. If no texts had come to light he'd still be ploughing on for evidence of wrongdoing. Unfortunately for your former employees these nasty texts have arisen which is a big bonus for Mr Tan.
Stan-QPR

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:27 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

This is a lot more than text messages. Your owner has spent £1m for legal people to unearth this. Do you think he'd do that merely to discredit Malky Mackay & Moody? I'd say no.

He feels & possibly rightly so that he's been defrauded of money & the texts / emails have come out as par part of that investigation. If no texts had come to light he'd still be ploughing on for evidence of wrongdoing. Unfortunately for your former employees these nasty texts have arisen which is a big bonus for Mr Tan.

They looked at 80000 looking for fraudulent activity and only found 2/3 text messages
Military Junta

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:28 am

brilliant news. All Hail St. Malcom!

just because it's not illegal that doesnt make it right. Like threatening tenants etc etc

You're a sick sick individual Adam, defending abhorent behavior because every time someone decrys racism it makes you realise what a pathetic, worthless man you are.

..but at least you won't be charged for it
AlwaysBBlue

Postby Stan-QPR » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:31 am

Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

They looked at 80000 looking for fraudulent activity and only found 2/3 text messages

So?

If I work 80000 hours at work and in 2/3 of those I racially insult colleagues of mine do you think I'd still be in a job?

I understand you want to defend Malkay Mackay for some reason or maybe casual racism is not a big issue to you but I'm sorry to say he was 100% in the wrong & I hope he is put out of the game for a long time as punishment. I wouldn't like to see him suffer & I'm sure he'll emerge somewhere but two wrongs don't make a right.

You live by your decisions & this time he's been caught bang to rights. Also do you think these 2/3 texts are the ONLY ones he's ever sent? I think not. Moody made a comment about a player saying he didn't want to join another club as the manager was a racist to which he said to Malky 'lucky he hasn't met you' for me that says everything.
Stan-QPR

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:13 am

AlwaysBBlue wrote:

just because it's not illegal that doesnt make it right. Like threatening tenants etc etc

You're a sick sick individual Adam, defending abhorent behavior because every time someone decrys racism it makes you realise what a pathetic, worthless man you are.

The point I'm making is that they can't have one rule for Scudamore and one rule for Malky so the FA can't do f**k all regarding the private messages
Military Junta

Postby Stan-QPR » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:15 am

Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

The point I'm making is that they can't have one rule for Scudamore and one rule for Malky so the FA can't do f**k all regarding the private messages

Don't think you're getting it to be honest.

This is a lot bigger than the poxy FA if allegations are true.
Stan-QPR

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:16 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

So?

If I work 80000 hours at work and in 2/3 of those I racially insult colleagues of mine do you think I'd still be in a job?

I understand you want to defend Malkay Mackay for some reason or maybe casual racism is not a big issue to you but I'm sorry to say he was 100% in the wrong & I hope he is put out of the game for a long time as punishment. I wouldn't like to see him suffer & I'm sure he'll emerge somewhere but two wrongs don't make a right.

You live by your decisions & this time he's been caught bang to rights. Also do you think these 2/3 texts are the ONLY ones he's ever sent? I think not. Moody made a comment about a player saying he didn't want to join another club as the manager was a racist to which he said to Malky 'lucky he hasn't met you' for me that says everything.

Maybe you are unaware that I have been in Malkys shoes regarding this and I wouldn't put it in anyone especially his family. As usual the press and do gooders have gone over the top but we all know that it's nothing different to what's said in a conversation we all hear on a regular basis
Military Junta

Postby castleblue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 am

FA rule E3 (3) (1) "A participant shall at all times act in the best interests of the game and shall not act in any manner which is improper or brings the game into disrepute"

Rule E3 (3) (II) " A breach of the above rule is an "Aggravated Breach" where it includes reference , whether expressed or implied, to any one or more of the following:- ethnic origin, colour, race, nationality, religion or belief, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation or disability"

Rule E3 (4) " Where an Aggravated Breach of rule E3 (I) has been committed; (i) in writing only (ii) via the use of ANY communication device, public communication network or broadcast media or by reference only to nationality.

Now MM has committed any number of breaches of these regulations, by his own admission, and these breaches took place whilst he was employed by Cardiff City FC. The club through it's affiliation to the FA are also bound by these regulations and are therefore bound to report these matters to the FA.

The situation in regards to Scudamore is completely different in that the emails were leaked by an employee and at the time they become public the PL were taking legal advice in respect of action against that employee. The FA are powerless to act in these circumstances but IF the PL had reported the matter to the FA then they would have acted as no defence exists in respect of "Private" emails when they have sent using equipment owned by an employer.

MM will face charges over these emails and it really wouldn't surprise me if the LMA are not hauled over the coals in respect of thier disgusting statement issued in defence of MM bigotry.

:ole:
castleblue

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:36 am

Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

So?

Maybe you are unaware that I have been in Malkys shoes regarding this and I wouldn't put it in anyone especially his family. As usual the press and do gooders have gone over the top but we all know that it's nothing different to what's said in a conversation we all hear on a regular basis

what you mean is:

"i say this stuff all the time, i've always thought it was ok, i'm from a town without many different ethnisities growing up and like many people my age i have witnessed a change in attitude over the years.

the difference is that i haven't changed my attitudes along with them because i fear change (and foreigners) so instead of re-evaluating my position, i will blame the society changing around me, claiming people take things too far when in reality, it is me that needs to change, i'm just too afraid"

hitting somewhere close to the mark?
AlwaysBBlue

Postby Military Junta » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:11 pm

said it all along that they cant get Malky on private messages :wave:

No whens the so-called un-proven fraudulent crap going to be put to bed too..?
Military Junta

Postby nubbsy » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

So?

But malky didn't racially insult anyone did he? so your question is irrelevant.

Weather it's on a phone paid for by work, yourself or your nans house maid the only recipient was moody - making the texts private. The only reason people looked at them was because as you said he launched an investigation unearthing the messages so this also tells us that the messages wernt avaliable for everyone to see, again making them private.

If you honestly believe that anyone who has sent a joke based on race to a friend or work college, with no intended offence to anyone is a racist then you are delusional and you need to get a life.
nubbsy

Return to General Chat