Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is the Malky-Moody scandal storm in a teacup?

You may select 1 option

View results

Malky-Moody scandal is storm in a teacup

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:22 am

The shitstorm are getting out of hand, huh? If it turns out the three messages and maybe some friendly banter - how stupid it may be - is the only thing needed to come say sorry for on TV...

However, those transfer dealings, and the Farah reports, and some stuff looks a little bit ugly. We might see Malky come say sorry for some more things than the three text messages. But for just those text messages? That stuff is of little harm if you don't say it to anyones face or are bullying people. That one about the money running through the fingers, I found rather enjoyable. My point is that peoples perception differ, and if it's kept out of peoples faces...

For goodness sake, let's not pretend all celebrities and leaders should be flawless.

Where's the fist pump smiley go? Bring it back!

Re: Malky-Moody scandal is storm in a teacup

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:48 am

Sweet titties wrote:Where's the fist pump smiley go? Bring it back!

it's now an open-hand salute!

Re: Malky-Moody scandal is storm in a teacup

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:55 am

Personally I feel these racist remarks are a storm in a teacup.

However the belittling of the likes of Farah if true are out of order. That's bullying and in my world that is a lot worse. Malky can forget his apology to those he thinks he has offended and turn his attention to those he has bullied by going front page begging for forgiveness.