Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As supporters we need to be careful

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:42 am

For reasons that are obvious our club is under the spotlight. The name of Malky Mackay is all over the worlds newspapers and Cardiff City appear to be leading an Anti Racism battle - and I applaud this.

But let us not make any mistake. The worlds eyes are on us also. They will be listening to every song that we sing and, as supporters, we need to be careful.

So... if you are a mean person of African origin it does not automatically follow that you rob fruit machines..... or perhaps we can actually have a dump on the Welsh side of the bridge as well.

ok little bit of light hearted humour in there but, joking aside, eyes are on us at the moment and I am personally aware that there are some journalists who are keen to establish how much racism there is in the songs that we sing,

.... just a heads up..... as I dont want to see the papers throw this one back at us....

Re: As supporters we need to be careful

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

What's next? To stop shouting profanities to the ref? Come on!

:D

Seriously, though: What about a song about tha awesomeness of sir Vimcent Tan?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:07 am

see thread back in blue :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole:
for awesomeness of Vincent tan :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:34 am

Sweet titties wrote:What's next? To stop shouting profanities to the ref? Come on!

:D

Seriously, though: What about a song about tha awesomeness of sir Vimcent Tan?

The ref might get offended though and as a result will develop leprosy

Haven't you realised "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt you" has been fully disproved

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:41 am

Just gently modify some songs to avoid any hassle.

The referees a pretty incompetent fella, the referees a pretty incompetent fella repeat x 3

I wanna go home I wanna go homeeeeeee Wolves is not a very pleasant area I want to go home repeat x 2

Avoid such insults as 'open your fcuking eyes Lino you c*nt he was on!!' With 'Lino I know you're trying your best but I'm sure he was on'

Every little helps :D

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:46 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Just gently modify some songs to avoid any hassle.

The referees a pretty incompetent fella, the referees a pretty incompetent fella repeat x 3

I wanna go home I wanna go homeeeeeee Wolves is not a very pleasant area I want to go home repeat x 2

Avoid such insults as 'open your fcuking eyes Lino you c*nt he was on!!' With 'Lino I know you're trying your best but I'm sure he was on'

Every little helps :D

I think we need to self censor, anyone saying naughty words in the stands needs a 7 year ban to think of how they may have offended someone

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 am

I wonder what songs the away supporters are going to come up with?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I wonder what songs the away supporters are going to come up with?

Will be interesting Ian, my guess is the "we know what you are, we know what you are...... Cardiff is full of racists, we know what you are" I for one will lose sleep over this and be in a catatonic state until it stops. I also might cry

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Oh dear. The new breed of fan. Tea in a flask, plastic bag for programmes, Shhhhhh please don't talk I'm watching the game. Please be nice to one another no piss taking.
Loved Nathan Blake " He's black he's mean he robbed the fruit machines" Class that was because of what happened. It ain't Racist it's a bit of humour. Some people just wanna make a racist thing out of anything. What a joke.