Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we will be back in blue under vincent tan

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:15 am

imo
my reason for believing this is quite simple
Vincent tan is not scared to change things that's not working
in the past he has sacked dave jones and at the time replaced him with malky who was a success (on the pitch )
then sacked him and his side kick moody now proved correct decision
our training facilities were not working so he changed them
our historical debts were not working in our favour so he paid them off
langstone /paul guy etc etc
various directors ceos have come on gone but it seems he has now got it right with dalman doing a great job in getting the right money for players going out and getting the players in that ole wanted also at the right money
we as fans no longer need to worry about the tax man or vat not getting paid
other than the rebrand there is nothing else we can moan about that tan is actually doing wrong
the one thing that sticks out for me about all the above is they were all TANS decisions
ive read on here many fans calling tan a t..t a c..t .a clown and lots saying they will never respect tan etc etc and a lot worse until he gives us our blue back
well maybe its time now that tan was given the respect he deserves for all the things hes getting right
and then he might just change the last thing hes got wrong
its too late for this season (and at present still no replica shirts on sale for this season hmmmmmm) to change us back
if we keep on with subtle reminders rather than confrontational remarks I believe tan will make the decision himself to bring back our blue
he hasn't failed in any other department to right the wrongs so hopefully he will right the only wrong that is still outstanding
we are Cardiff city we will allways be blue :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole:

Re: we will be back in blue under vincent tan

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:18 am

sticky would be nice please :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 am

nice to see no one disagrees with this :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 am

troobloo3339 wrote:nice to see no one disagrees with this :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Its early yet mind :D By the way, I think you are spot on. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:14 am

thanks jules just my opinion though
we will see a bit later how many agree or not as you say early yet
wanted it up before we all leave for wolves :bluescarf: :ole:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:17 am

I've just woken up and read this.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:19 am

well done but what did you think :bluescarf: :ole:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 am

Very good points made, I really want to disagree with you but I actually agree with all of that :lol: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ole:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:44 am

I agree with this , its about time we gave Vincent Tan the respect he deserves . I think he as done a marvelous job for us , and if he was to change us back to blue , he would be a legend.
So perhaps if the vocal minority changed their mind about him and supported him he may change his mind and change us back to blue. Because believe me all these protests and 19:27 is not going to change his mind .
We will achieve more with him as a friend than an enemy.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:45 am

I agree with this , its about time we gave Vincent Tan the respect he deserves . I think he as done a marvelous job for us , and if he was to change us back to blue , he would be a legend.
So perhaps if the vocal minority changed their mind about him and supported him he may change his mind and change us back to blue. Because believe me all these protests and 19:27 is not going to change his mind .
We will achieve more with him as a friend than an enemy.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:48 am

Everything is in a new light isn't it - the tan-hating is no longer viable, but the pro-blue will be until the shift - but hope the way of protesting will turn positive.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:08 am

troobloo3339 wrote:imo
in the past he has sacked dave jones and at the time replaced him with malky who was a success (on the pitch )
various directors ceos have come on gone but it seems he has now got it right with dalman doing a great job in getting the right money for players going out and getting the players in that ole wanted also at the right money
other than the rebrand there is nothing else we can moan about that tan is actually doing wrong
the one thing that sticks out for me about all the above is they were all TANS decisions
ive read on here many fans calling tan a t..t a c..t .a clown and lots saying they will never respect tan etc etc and a lot worse until he gives us our blue back
well maybe its time now that tan was given the respect he deserves for all the things hes getting right
its too late for this season (and at present still no replica shirts on sale for this season hmmmmmm) to change us back
if we keep on with subtle reminders rather than confrontational remarks I believe tan will make the decision himself to bring back our blue
he hasn't failed in any other department to right the wrongs so hopefully he will right the only wrong that is still outstanding
we are Cardiff city we will allways be blue :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole:

I was against the sacking of MM at the time as personally I thought we were holding our own in the league . With the info now available you can see why he was sacked and I don't have a problem with that . I will always be anti tan however given the changes he has made to the club without any consultation from the fans . I hope I am wrong but I just can't see him back tracking on the changes . If he was minded to , can't see why the new stand would have been decked out in red . Hopefully he comes around , just can't see it happening .

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 am

Tan is a c**t and has no respect for the supporters and how people can change their minds before an investigation takes place is simply embarrassing

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Military Junta wrote:Tan is a c**t and has no respect for the supporters and how people can change their minds before an investigation takes place is simply embarrassing

in fairness,we havent changed our minds about you fella :wave:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:57 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:imo

Great post, and totally agree mate. :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:29 pm

AJ1927 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Tan is a c**t and has no respect for the supporters and how people can change their minds before an investigation takes place is simply embarrassing

in fairness,we havent changed our minds about you fella :wave:

Good I wouldn't want you too and even when Tan sacks a contractor who's also a long time city fan for going on a blue march then many still phrase Tan!!! Have a look at yourselves FFS

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:42 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:sticky would be nice please :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole:

Sticky sticky sticky , :roll: :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Tan will never change us back and te sooner people realise this the better Tan does what he wants and couldn't give less of a shit about the fans.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:12 pm

How can you say tan will never change us back
Tans on record saying he will compromise next season if we are back in the premier league :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:18 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:How can you say tan will never change us back
Tans on record saying he will compromise next season if we are back in the premier league :bluescarf:

Oh wow another empty promise he also said he wouldn't change us in te 1st place convert all debt to equity consult with fans to come up with a new badge etc etc.

How anybody still belives what he says is beyond me and notice it's always next season!

How about now Tan either turn us back now or sell up and f**k off!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:56 pm

phildavies wrote:

Oh wow another empty promise he also said he wouldn't change us in te 1st place convert all debt to equity consult with fans to come up with a new badge etc etc.

How anybody still belives what he says is beyond me and notice it's always next season!

How about now Tan either turn us back now or sell up and f**k off!

Well he has backed the managers financially, we have a superb stadium, so yes I think he is doing ok. Lovely language by the way, -not

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Is this the same man who said that he will turn the debt into shares ?

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:07 pm

well he couldn't turn us back NOW even if he wanted to next season is the earliest he can change our colours
he eventually changed us due to fans backtracking when they thought he might pull out
when he said he would change debt to equity we were about £80 million in debt if he did it then we would be almost £70 million in debt today or do you want him to just keep turning our debt to equity every year
my opinion as long as he keeps paying the bills and keeps us competitive on the pitch and the only one we owe anything to is him long may he stay
I still want him to realise his one and only mistake and give us our blue and badge back
credit where credit is due
tan is deserving of our admiration for many things hes done
just as hes deserving in our distaste of the rebrand and our continued protests :bluescarf: :ole:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:00 pm

maybe when hes finished spending and we are self sufiecent and he no longer needs to keep pumping money in he might actually surprise a lot of doubters on here by clearing all our debt once and for all :bluescarf: :ole:
one last question for all of you debt to equity or colours and badge back you decide
for me its debt to equity because if we had no debts we would have a chance of being bought by some one who might give us our colours and badge back however I hope they don't do that and then put us back into debt
what do you choose
remember it doesn't matter what colour we are in if we go into liquidation unless your happy to start again in the lower leagues with 2/3 thousand fans in a 33k stadium

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:maybe when hes finished spending and we are self sufiecent and he no longer needs to keep pumping money in he might actually surprise a lot of doubters on here by clearing all our debt once and for all :bluescarf: :ole:
one last question for all of you debt to equity or colours and badge back you decide
for me its debt to equity because if we had no debts we would have a chance of being bought by some one who might give us our colours and badge back however I hope they don't do that and then put us back into debt
what do you choose
remember it doesn't matter what colour we are in if we go into liquidation unless your happy to start again in the lower leagues with 2/3 thousand fans in a 33k stadium

Why would a new buyer put us into debt :? Surely by turning us back to blue the revenue will go up :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:25 pm

what you mean from shirt sales 1 to 2 million max in premier league :lol:
you cant run a football club on shirt sales :lol:
if our new owners as an example borrowed money to sign players and spent more than was coming in would that not be debt :lol:
or are we asking any owners to just keep turning debt to equity :lol: :bluescarf: :ole:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:are we asking any owners to just keep turning debt to equity:

No we are asking our major benefactor to deliver on HIS pledge of turning ALL his debt to equity, a pledge he made on several occasions.

A pledge that he said would happen if we changed to red and once the Langston Loan Notes were settled.

Tan has done a hell of a lot of good for this club but his failure thus far to deliver on that pledge of making us debt free worries me.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:16 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:what you mean from shirt sales 1 to 2 million max in premier league :lol:
you cant run a football club on shirt sales :lol:
if our new owners as an example borrowed money to sign players and spent more than was coming in would that not be debt :lol:
or are we asking any owners to just keep turning debt to equity :lol: :bluescarf: :ole:

A lot of assumptions there, What if a new owner came in and turned us back to blue with our proper badge ,debt free. What would you write about the on here ? :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:33 pm

its not just about being debt free its also about being able to stay debt free
as I said if he had done it when we only had 80 million of debt we would be 70 million in debt today
surely it would be better for us long term if he waits until we are self sufficient before making us debt free :bluescarf: :ole:

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:28 am

How long does anyone think we would stay debt free :bluescarf: :ole: