Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

have we all not had similar texts ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:51 am

cant believe the furore over these texts, can you honestly say you've never had a text similar to them ? if so its just me and my whole building site and everyone I know down the pub, footy etc

Re: have we all not had similar texts ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:59 am

this was on Cardiff City phones in Cardiff City time on Cardiff City business presumably, big difference

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:33 am

No.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:35 am

lilybull wrote:cant believe the furore over these texts, can you honestly say you've never had a text similar to them ? if so its just me and my whole building site and everyone I know down the pub, footy etc

That's exactly what I said on the radio

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:47 am

Yes, I have.

And I've put the racist little fucks in there place.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:48 am

Why people still licking Malkys ass is beyond. We all get similar tx messages but there suppose to be professionals all they are is a bunch of con artists!!!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:53 am

Bluebird1983 wrote:Why people still licking Malkys ass is beyond. We all get similar tx messages but there suppose to be professionals all they are is a bunch of con artists!!!

People whether in the public eye or not are human beings and human beings are prone to make mistakes

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:33 am

SirEvans wrote:Yes, I have.

Exactly.

We are hearing here from weak people unable to put people in their place.

By not reacting you are holding yourself open to people thinking you have similar views, whether you do or not.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:35 am

Same here.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:44 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

same, right before i deleted their number.

i find it hilarious that some people think that everybody is as secretly racist as they are. and that we're all really good at hiding it.

but i guess i'm just a "do gooder" for not making jokes about black people, asians, gay people, women and jews

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:54 am

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

i find it hilarious that some people think that everybody is as secretly racist as they are. and that we're all really good at hiding it.

but i guess i'm just a "do gooder" for not making jokes about black people, asians, gay people, women and jews

Exactly. I guess we're the messed up ones for not making and laughing at racist jokes.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:58 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

Exactly. I guess we're the messed up ones for not making and laughing at racist jokes.

or we're all liars, must be one of those two...but we absolutley MUST be racist deep down :sleepy2:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:00 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

Never sung a questionable song at the football then have you ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Military Junta wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

not regarding someones race, religion, gender or sexuality no. why? have you?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:25 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

The vast majority of the songs which are sung at football matches can be seen as offensive to somebody. 'Shit in the English side of the bridge', 'you dirty English b*stard', 'scabs', and you know even on your high horse that it true yet you have followed City for many years yet have never sung an offensive song

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

The vast majority of the songs which are sung at football matches can be seen as offensive to somebody. 'Shit in the English side of the bridge', 'you dirty English b*stard', 'scabs', and you know even on your high horse that it true yet you have followed City for many years yet have never sung an offensive song

i HATE the anti-english songs, most of our players are enlish and i think we should stop them, sooner the better. (obviously we can take the piss out of their TEAM, but thats rivalry, not saying someone is worse than another because of where theya re born)

maybe stop trying to catch others out and realise its people like you that need to change

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:51 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

i HATE the anti-english songs, most of our players are enlish and i think we should stop them, sooner the better. (obviously we can take the piss out of their TEAM, but thats rivalry, not saying someone is worse than another because of where theya re born)

maybe stop trying to catch others out and realise its people like you that need to change

No maybe you should stop trying to be better than others by isolating yourself from the real world

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

No maybe you should stop trying to be better than others by isolating yourself from the real world

im not trying to be better than anyone mate

and in the REAL world there are many people from many different backgrounds, and none of them deserve to be racially abused, no matter now 'light' the abuse is.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:05 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Same here.

im not trying to be better than anyone mate

and in the REAL world there are many people from many different backgrounds, and none of them deserve to be racially abused, no matter now 'light' the abuse is.

Yes and in the real world there are many issues between people from different background and with that may come comments from one set of people towards another. You only have to remember the Gaza protest in Cardiff a couple of weeks ago for proof of that