Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A REASON WHY WE DIDN'T TOUCH THE SUBJECT MONTHS AGO

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:03 am

Makes it even harder to understand the suport for them these months when this was known

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 am

carlccfc wrote:Many will have wondered why Annis or I didn't put out what we were told months ago regarding Malky Mackay and Iain Moody.

For the record we were informed before the end of last season that the club were in possession of a copy of texts and emails that were on phones and computers that were property of the club, which were of a racist nature.

Iain Moody was the person I was told that sent texts to Mackay that referred to Vincent Tan as 'the slanty eyed chinky' and that there were other texts that were demeaning to African players.

We were told at the time that Malky had not used the terms himself but at the same time did not put a stop to these types of texts he was receiving from his head of recruitment Iain Moody.

I was contacted once by a mutual contact, when Malky was still our manager but after Iain Moody had been sacked and the request was by Malky Mackay asking myself to remove a thread alleging that Mackay and Moody were on the take.

When Mackay and Moody apologised to Vincent Tan, it was reiterated to me that it was regarding the texts and emails that we were told about months previously.

On May 22nd this year we received an email from Iain Moody who was threatening this forum with action from his solicitors over a particular thread called 'Malky and Moody take note'.

I have told people face to face the reasons that I was told that pair were sacked but it was not a subject I wished to become involved in on an internet message board and I still stand by the decision not to get involved.

I hope by showing this email below people will appreciate how careful this site had to be on issues that we were only told about but never actually seen any evidence.

Date:22/05/2014 07:35 (GMT+00:00)
To: admin@cardiffcityforum.co.uk
Subject: Libellous content

Dear administrator

I am writing to bring your attention to postings on your website which defame me with totally unsubstantiated and libellous allegations under the thread 'Malky and Moody take note'.

Unless they are removed with immediate effect, I will have no choice but to instruct my lawyers to initiate legal proceedings seeking substantial damages.

Your website frequently publishes information of this nature and is therefore under constant supervision by my lawyers.

I have no intention of suppressing debate or of trying to delete criticism of my work but there is a big difference between claiming we made a signing which didn't work out and claiming we did it for personal gain.

Yours sincerely

Iain Moody
Sent from my iPhone

Whilst knowing the truth when they were both sacked at different times you and annis sided with them and blamed tan/club..
Why?

Why get strongly involved in the " Dont sack mackay protest " towards Tan/club whilst knowing malky wasn't the innocent hard done by party the majority of fans were led to believe?..

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:22 am

I wonder if, following that email, you'd have your own legal case against Moody if he gets found guilty of some of the stuff mentioned in it?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:48 am

cornelius was still avery odd signing in my opinion...whatever else has happened.. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 am

Jinks wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Many will have wondered why Annis or I didn't put out what we were told months ago regarding Malky Mackay and Iain Moody.

For the record we were informed before the end of last season that the club were in possession of a copy of texts and emails that were on phones and computers that were property of the club, which were of a racist nature.

Iain Moody was the person I was told that sent texts to Mackay that referred to Vincent Tan as 'the slanty eyed chinky' and that there were other texts that were demeaning to African players.

We were told at the time that Malky had not used the terms himself but at the same time did not put a stop to these types of texts he was receiving from his head of recruitment Iain Moody.

I was contacted once by a mutual contact, when Malky was still our manager but after Iain Moody had been sacked and the request was by Malky Mackay asking myself to remove a thread alleging that Mackay and Moody were on the take.

When Mackay and Moody apologised to Vincent Tan, it was reiterated to me that it was regarding the texts and emails that we were told about months previously.

On May 22nd this year we received an email from Iain Moody who was threatening this forum with action from his solicitors over a particular thread called 'Malky and Moody take note'.

I have told people face to face the reasons that I was told that pair were sacked but it was not a subject I wished to become involved in on an internet message board and I still stand by the decision not to get involved.

I hope by showing this email below people will appreciate how careful this site had to be on issues that we were only told about but never actually seen any evidence.

Dear administrator

I am writing to bring your attention to postings on your website which defame me with totally unsubstantiated and libellous allegations under the thread 'Malky and Moody take note'.

Unless they are removed with immediate effect, I will have no choice but to instruct my lawyers to initiate legal proceedings seeking substantial damages.

Your website frequently publishes information of this nature and is therefore under constant supervision by my lawyers.

I have no intention of suppressing debate or of trying to delete criticism of my work but there is a big difference between claiming we made a signing which didn't work out and claiming we did it for personal gain.

Yours sincerely

Iain Moody
Sent from my iPhone

Whilst knowing the truth when they were both sacked at different times you and annis sided with them and blamed tan/club..
Why?

Why get strongly involved in the " Dont sack mackay protest " towards Tan/club whilst knowing malky wasn't the innocent hard done by party the majority of fans were led to believe?..

shocking the fans leaders new all about it for months and still backed malky.you should hang your heads in shame

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:03 am

wez1927 wrote:

Dear administrator

Yours sincerely

Iain Moody
Sent from my iPhone

I understand from a forum point of view but since you known all this why have you and annis been sticking up for malky and Moody? Is it just the beat tan with over the rebrand ,the text messages are not the reason Why they were sacked these come out a few months later ,did you gone along with saying nothing cause it would shown the club to be right ?

Wez,First of all I had only been told of one email/text from Moody to Malky and it was suppose to be calling Tan a name,Carl later said to me there was suppose to be more from Moody? Secondly I never ever stuck up for Moody and Finally I use to always stick up for what Malky achieved on the pitch.

All the major stuff was only revealed this week by the Daily Mail,even none of the Media Wales staff knew any of that stuff and when I stuck up for Malky the other day,I had still not read it. Since I have read the vile stuff regarding Malky and Moody,I have totally turned my back on Malky.
But that does not mean I have to start now supporting Tan, as I never will,till we are back to Blue and debt Free. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ole:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:But that does not mean I have to start now supporting Tan, as I never will,till we are back to Blue and debt Free. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ole:

No, but does that mean you'll at least now admit that Tan was right in sacking him, after all the stick you've given Tan over it ??

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:12 am

DrDre wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:But that does not mean I have to start now supporting Tan, as I never will,till we are back to Blue and debt Free. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ole:

No, but does that mean you'll at least now admit that Tan was right in sacking him, after all the stick you've given Tan over it ??

Yes Tan was right in Sacking both of them :thumbright:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:16 am

krabb wrote:cornelius was still avery odd signing in my opinion...whatever else has happened.. :ayatollah:

Kevin,
Tan paid private investigators,who built up a case on Ian Moody for Fraud,which was then presented to the High Court for a search warrant,Moody's home was raided,laptops and phones etc etc taken in and that was how all this came about on Malky.

I am not sure if this was regarding Cornelius,but it was certainly regarding some signings.

Tan spent £1 million on this.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 am

Jinks wrote:

Dear administrator

Yours sincerely

Iain Moody
Sent from my iPhone

Why?

Jinks,

Two points here, firstly the don't sack Mackay chants were pre-Christmas and I was told about texts and emails after Christmas.

Secondly, the defence of Malky was people were claiming he had taken bungs and that was the reason he was sacked and I kept saying it wasn't the case.

I was never going to be the person that put it in the public domain that Moody/Malky or anyone else for that matter are racist without seeing facts.

It was dodgy ground for me and something I stand by, I couldn't have backed it up and as I say in my opening post I was told that Malky did not send any racist texts.

That is why when Malky apologised I was told that he did so because he didn't stop the texts by Moody or sack Moody and Tan was rightly pissed off, when Moody then apologised after Malky it seemed to confirm what I was told.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
DrDre wrote:

:thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
krabb wrote:cornelius was still avery odd signing in my opinion...whatever else has happened.. :ayatollah:

Kevin,
Tan paid private investigators,who built up a case on Ian Moody for Fraud,which was then presented to the High Court for a search warrant,Moody's home was raided,laptops and phones etc etc taken in and that was how all this came about on Malky.

I am not sure if this was regarding Cornelius,but it was certainly regarding some signings.

Tan spent £1 million on this.

I don't believe this to be true, I was aware of the racism towards Vincent tan back in the beginning of May which is prior to the house raid!! But obviously this is far more extensive!

:shock:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:39 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:Is it just me or is Moody really trying to hide something?

It muct be you. :laughing6:
If someone said something about you and satrted spreading a rumour without any evidence to back it up, would you be happy and laugh it off?
Especially if it is affected your work and family.
Remember nothing is proven yet, it is just allegations from a nasty untrustworthy Vincent Tan (keeping blue and debt to equity Mr Tan).
If Moody is guilty he will be severely punished but until then I think it is wrong to accuse him (or anyone ) of a crime that is unproven.
Allegations are not evidence of guilt. I'm sure a few people on here have been victims of that.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:47 am

abergblue wrote:

If someone said something about you and satrted spreading a rumour without any evidence to back it up, would you be happy and laugh it off?
Remember nothing is proven yet, it is just allegations from a nasty untrustworthy Vincent Tan (keeping blue and debt to equity Mr Tan).
If Moody is guilty he will be severely punished but until then I think it is wrong to accuse him (or anyone ) of a crime that is unproven.
Allegations are not evidence of guilt. I'm sure a few people on here have been victims of that.

Adam Brown...?? is that you?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:50 am

abergblue wrote:

Well, this forum isn't the courts - so here we can discuss based on whats out there - and IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FELLA!!!!!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:14 am

redstuff wrote:
abergblue wrote:

Well, this forum isn't the courts - so here we can discuss based on whats out there - and IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FELLA!!!!!

It doesn't look good and I dont't think either will get a job in football again. I just don't like people being accussed of things based on hearsay or rumours spread because they don't like someone.
But I agree with you IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FELLA!!!!! :thumbright:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Carl, I sincerely appreciate your OP and no right-minded person can call into question either your own or Forever Blue's conduct and integrity on this matter

Personally, I applaud the way you both managed to keep what was effectively rumour/gossip private and out of the pubic domain that is this Forum (even though I know your source was very ITK) and in the knowledge at that time that only minor indiscretions were first admitted on a one-way basis, so there was no reason not to continue to support Malky and (to some extent) continue to continue vilify Tan for what we thought was his part

The simple FACTS are that Malky played the fans like a Stradivarius Violin and I defy any honest member of this Forum to say they "had their suspicions" whilst he was still at the club and during the well-managed "PR" period he orchestrated after he left (national TV interviews, Hon. Presidency of The Trust :oops: and MOTD pundit appearances, etc.)

Despite all this, I still believe Malky to be the best manager the club have had in my time (I was born weeks after they were relegated from the top division the previous time!) and that view will not change after he took OUR club to the Premier League for the first time in 50 years! :ayatollah:

Sadly, my opinion and perception of the man within the man will never be the same (and don't even start me on Moody, who I believe to be the major instigator of the current problems) :cry:

Credit to you both, Carl. It would have been so easy to fall into the ITK trap on that info :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Sven wrote:Carl, I sincerely appreciate your OP and no right-minded person can call into question either your own or Forever Blue's conduct and integrity on this matter

Personally, I applaud the way you both managed to keep what was effectively rumour/gossip private and out of the pubic domain that is this Forum (even though I know your source was very ITK) and in the knowledge at that time that only minor indiscretions were first admitted on a one-way basis, so there was no reason not to continue to support Malky and (to some extent) continue to continue vilify Tan for what we thought was his part

The simple FACTS are that Malky played the fans like a Stradivarius Violin and I defy any honest member of this Forum to say they "had their suspicions" whilst he was still at the club and during the well-managed "PR" period he orchestrated after he left (national TV interviews, Hon. Presidency of The Trust :oops: and MOTD pundit appearances, etc.)

Despite all this, I still believe Malky to be the best manager the club have had in my time (I was born weeks after they were relegated from the top division the previous time!) and that view will not change after he took OUR club to the Premier League for the first time in 50 years! :ayatollah:

Sadly, my opinion and perception of the man within the man will never be the same (and don't even start me on Moody, who I believe to be the major instigator of the current problems) :cry:

Credit to you both, Carl. It would have been so easy to fall into the ITK trap on that info :thumbup: :ayatollah:

I'm truly embarrassed for you posting that drivel,seriously are you feeling ok ffs.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:19 pm

The Cuban wrote:
Sven wrote:Carl, I sincerely appreciate your OP and no right-minded person can call into question either your own or Forever Blue's conduct and integrity on this matter

I'm truly embarrassed for you posting that drivel,seriously are you feeling ok ffs.

Explain, please! :?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Sven, Don't worry he is one of the banned posters with once again another alias name :roll:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DrDre wrote:

Respect. Nice one mate. Crazy Military Junta nutter please take note. It takes a big man to change his mind publicly.

Malky had many of us fooled. If he keeps fooling you then more the fool you.

The worst thing was Moody joking about the player who turned down another club due to a racist boss only to say "good job he didn't know you are racist! (Malky).

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DrDre wrote:

Respect. Nice one mate. Crazy Military Junta nutter please take note. It takes a big man to change his mind publicly.

Malky had many of us fooled. If he keeps fooling you then more the fool you.

The worst thing was Moody joking about the player who turned down another club due to a racist boss only to say "good job he didn't know you are racist! (Malky).

Yes he certainly did and I Respected Malky right up there with the best in football, he's let down and hurt a lot if us badly.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:58 pm

fair play OP and FB. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:16 pm

No one is asking the important question?

Who posted the "Malky and Moody Take Note" thread. It got Iain Moody worried and he directly contacted this website?

It's got to be a first and worthy of some sort of forum award. :)

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Wayne S wrote:No one is asking the important question?

Who posted the "Malky and Moody Take Note" thread. It got Iain Moody worried and he directly contacted this website?

Indeed.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 pm

If anything Tan is doing what's right for the club and defending it if you will.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Wayne S wrote:No one is asking the important question?

Indeed.

Might aswell repost that thread in its entirety Annis,seeing as the truth is out now.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:25 am

So putting the racism to one side for a moment , was there evidence of any fraud whatsoever ?

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:07 am

Martyn1963 wrote:So putting the racism to one side for a moment , was there evidence of any fraud whatsoever ?

I think Martyn most on here are working on the assumption thats yet to come! But until all the facts are released the truth is nobody knows!

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:21 am

Martyn1963 wrote:So putting the racism to one side for a moment , was there evidence of any fraud whatsoever ?

Martyn, regarding Malky I have heard of none or seen none.

Regarding Moody,I have heard a tan is adamant that Moody is guilty.