Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Latest on Wilfred Zaha '

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp has admitted that he is interested in bringing Manchester United winger Wilfried Zaha to Loftus Road.

Re: ' Latest on Wilfred Zaha '

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Considering how Ole´s other January signings have turned out, I would´t mind getting him here. If only he got rid of that
I´m-gonna-start-crying-any-moment-look in his face.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Dve wrote:Considering how Ole´s other January signings have turned out, I would´t mind getting him here. If only he got rid of that

Zaha is of the highest quality,but only shows it for 2 mins in a game :shock:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:32 pm

He needs to be playing each game - he's obviously talented

Also needs to be a bit coached on his ego - might never come to full potential.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:43 pm

He is well overated. Said this before United signed him

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 am

#ITK

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:15 pm

He was a total disappointment for us last season don't bring him back

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp has admitted that he is interested in bringing Manchester United winger Wilfried Zaha to Loftus Road.

Annis, is there an anagram in here somewhere? I'm trying to see if I can make Zaha is coming back to Cardiff.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 pm

First I'd like to know if he was one of people who leaked our team and tactics to Moody. Certainly played like a Palace fan.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Taffrocker wrote:First I'd like to know if he was one of people who leaked our team and tactics to Moody. Certainly played like a Palace fan.

Actually, he wasn´t that bad in that game. First half, he was one of the players really putting in an effort but with lack of end product as his technics was not on par with his effort. Watch the game again (if possible), and you´ll see that I´m right.

Zaha was already made the scape goat (along with Jones), and since we were playing CP, everybody´s eyes were on him, just waiting for him to fail. Even in Ecko, all the bad parts of his game was elaborated on in detail, while his positive involvements were not mentioned with a word.

And insinuating that he was leaking info of CP, solely based on him being unpopular (oh yeah, he once played for CP but didn´t want to go back there) is simply disgusting.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Dve wrote:
Taffrocker wrote:First I'd like to know if he was one of people who leaked our team and tactics to Moody. Certainly played like a Palace fan.

Actually, he wasn´t that bad in that game. First half, he was one of the players really putting in an effort but with lack of end product as his technics was not on par with his effort. Watch the game again (if possible), and you´ll see that I´m right.

Zaha was already made the scape goat (along with Jones), and since we were playing CP, everybody´s eyes were on him, just waiting for him to fail. Even in Ecko, all the bad parts of his game was elaborated on in detail, while his positive involvements were not mentioned with a word.

And insinuating that he was leaking info of CP, solely based on him being unpopular (oh yeah, he once played for CP but didn´t want to go back there) is simply disgusting.

Agree with this! Well said!

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:25 pm

HE'S COME HOME! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Svenman87 wrote:He needs to be playing each game - he's obviously talented

Also needs to be a bit coached on his ego - might never come to full potential.

I'll tell you what he needs.........a good kick up the arse.........four cans of toughen up.........and a week digging drainage ditches for £7 an hour..........and then another kick up the arse.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :twisted:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dve wrote:Considering how Ole´s other January signings have turned out, I would´t mind getting him here. If only he got rid of that

Zaha is of the highest quality,but only shows it for 2 mins in a game :shock:

to be blunt, I think I may actually rate Kadeem Harris more. Zaha proved nothing to me except one simple assist.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Worst player to put on a City shirt in the last 10 years.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 pm

These latter posts just proves my point really.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Dve wrote:

He clapped their fans and didn't clap ours, Great respect. He lost the ball constantly trying to do step overs when he could have just passed the ball to someone else, It's all about Zaha not the team for him.

You say he wasn't that bad in the Palace game, your right Compared to his other performances, But he was still piss poor, I remember the guy next to me commenting on how Zaha looked like he wanted to lose. Awful player and nowhere near good enough for UTD or even the Premier League for that matter. Overhyped English tripe.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:53 am

Kanester wrote:
Dve wrote:

He clapped their fans and didn't clap ours, Great respect. He lost the ball constantly trying to do step overs when he could have just passed the ball to someone else, It's all about Zaha not the team for him.

You say he wasn't that bad in the Palace game, your right Compared to his other performances, But he was still piss poor, I remember the guy next to me commenting on how Zaha looked like he wanted to lose. Awful player and nowhere near good enough for UTD or even the Premier League for that matter. Overhyped English tripe.

When people in here judge him as a player, it seems to based just as much on emotions as on facts. I remember after one game, people in here were slaughtering him for being lazy, while the stats showed that he had been running as hell. He didn´t have his best (or worst) game against CP, but other players were just as bad and even worse.

You say he was clapping their fans, but so was Ole in Manchester and just recently, Taylor even did the ayatollah when we met Wigan at home. Also, it´s quite common that players don´t celebrate when they score against their former club - and this is pretty much the same thing.

Not very nice though, not to clap his own fans, but honestly, his "fans" had been shouting bad things at him the whole game. And also, Ole ones said that many of the players are actually reading this forum.. Still, he should have clapped the Cardiff supporters, but in a way I can understand his reaction, also based on that he´s a young, and maybe a bit immature boy.

All this, however, doesn´t make him "the worst Cardiff player in ten years". Overrated, I agree, but I have a feeling that the Cardiff fans never really welcomed him, and now people are even insinuating that he was leaking information to CP before that game, which I believe is utterly BS, as I cannot see any connection between him and Moody whatsoever. I bet he doesn´t even have his phone number.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 am

Neil Warnock just said on Talksport he plans to bring him to Palace on a season long loan, should be done today.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Warnock didn't want him. :lol:

The board been trying to sign him behind the managers back, that's why Pulis went. :laughing5: