Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Mackay called Tan a 'chink'

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:45 pm

CantonJack wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
CantonJack wrote:I've called people worse. Shoot me

someone should. if you've called someone worse and you think thats ok then you can proudly call yourself a racist tw*t

Didn't say it was ok. But everyone's said something they shouldn't be proud of. Unless you're a saint of course

i've never called anybody by a racial slur if that's what you mean

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:47 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

someone should. if you've called someone worse and you think thats ok then you can proudly call yourself a racist tw*t

Didn't say it was ok. But everyone's said something they shouldn't be proud of. Unless you're a saint of course

Yeah and I bet if they hung you on a cross you would rise after the 3rd day.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Military Junta wrote:I'd call him something worse!!! :laughing6:

I did and all the Mods wanted to give me a life ban :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I did and all the Mods wanted to give me a life ban :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

No I didn't

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No I didn't

you should have, its not on

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No I didn't

:lol: :lol: sorry Ian no you and deffo not Top Cat as he is a good mate. But Annis rang me saying all the Mods had been ringing him wanting to ban me. I couldn't stop laughing loves it I does :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:05 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No I didn't

Why? Do you know what he called him.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No I didn't

well if its "worse" than chink and its of a racial jnature (which i assume it is or why would he post it in this thread) then i don't need to,

if it was just a generic insult then 1) cant see why people would want to ban him 2) why did he post it?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:17 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No I didn't

well if its "worse" than chink and its of a racial jnature (which i assume it is or why would he post it in this thread) then i don't need to,

if it was just a generic insult then 1) cant see why people would want to ban him 2) why did he post it?

Because I wanted to. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:17 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No I didn't

So you don't know......

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:15 pm

LonCar wrote:Tan is from malaysia, "chink" is a derogatory word for the chinese. Malky is so thick he can't even get his slurs right.

He's ethnic Chinese

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:49 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

No, but I wouldn't call anyone a chink either.

Why do people have such a hard time with this? You don't have to be a saint not to say racist things, just..um
... Don't say racist things.

If you can't live your life without saying these things then you probably have fairly low intelligence it's sad to say... Or you're an evil c**t... Dealers choice

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:59 am

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

Why do people have such a hard time with this? You don't have to be a saint not to say racist things, just..um

If you can't live your life without saying these things then you probably have fairly low intelligence it's sad to say... Or you're an evil c**t... Dealers choice

And I guess you put people to rights then when they say things like "I'm off down the chinkies for a takeaway" or " you can rely on the corner Paky shop to be open".

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

And I guess you put people to rights then when they say things like "I'm off down the chinkies for a takeaway" or " you can rely on the corner Paky shop to be open".

if you can't distinguish between crass colloquialisms and an inherent racist mentality then maybe you should be joining Malky for some "diversity training".

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Every Sunday night we have a chinky but I guess I'm not allowed to call it that anymore because someone has decided it's racist and homophobic yet my brother in law is chinese and takes no offence to us calling it that,oh well Chinky it is for us Taffs and cooked to perfection always. :thumbright:

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:14 am

keepcardiffblue wrote:Every Sunday night we have a chinky but I guess I'm not allowed to call it that anymore because someone has decided it's racist and homophobic yet my brother in law is chinese and takes no offence to us calling it that,oh well Chinky it is for us Taffs and cooked to perfection always. :thumbright:

yeah if you seriously can't see whats wrong with this then you're part of the problem at hand.

ok, u don't think racial slurs are bad? thats fine. what if an african took over your local newsagents. would it be the nigger shop? would you pop into the local nigger shop for your papers and milk?

you absolutley wouldn't, and if you did...i bet you wouldn't say it to that persons face.

i bet you're the type of person who starts there sentences with "im not racist, but....."

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am

davids wrote:

Just as well you're not employed by him isn't it?

I call him a bullying disrespectful tw*t on a regular basis. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Calling Tan a Chink makes someone a racist. :lol: Grow up FFS.
Last edited by Bluebird64 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Pant_yr_awel bluebird wrote:
davids wrote:

Just as well you're not employed by him isn't it?

I call him a bullying disrespectful tw*t on a regular basis. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

and that's all fine, because those are all things he can control...and i'd agree with you :thumbright:

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:Calling Tan a Chink makes someone a racist. Grow up FFS. :lol:

of course it does you f*cking moron, life i said in a previous post. would you call a black man a nigger?

are they any different?

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:10 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:

of course it does you f*cking moron, life i said in a previous post. would you call a black man a nigger?

are they any different?

Like I said grow up. Many away teams call us sheep shaggers yet we don't go crying to the media for sympathy.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:

are they any different?

Black men even call themselves niggers!!!

My neighbour has a black cat and they called him 'Blackie', does that mean that they are racist..?

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

are they any different?

My neighbour has a black cat and they called him 'Blackie', does that mean that they are racist..?

yeah they do, its called reappropriation. As in its an oppresive word but when placed in their own hands it has been "taken back" and the negative connotations (from 400 years of slavery, im sure you already knew that though) are softened

but thats fine mate, practise what you preach, walk up to the next black person and say something like "excuse me nigger, do you have the time?"

obviously you won't do this because, like most racists, you're also a coward. or you know its wrong. i hope its the latter but i fear its the former

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

are they any different?

Like I said grow up. Many away teams call us sheep shaggers yet we don't go crying to the media for sympathy.

There's a difference in football and real life

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:35 pm

citybluechris wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

are they any different?

also see above. sheepshagger chants are the worst we get, we dont get spat on in the street while being called it, or have people protesting our right to live and work in this country while chanting it. we werent called sheepshaggers when we were sold around the colonies as slaves or denied jobs simply for having the wrong colour skin. so yeah, when someone calls me a sheepshagger i think "im a white european male, ive pretty much won the lottery when it comes to discrimination, those words don't mean to me what nigger might mean to a black man, or chink to a chinese man" etc

this malky situation has opened my eyes. didnt realise how many closet racists i shared a football club with

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

are they any different?

yeah they do, its called reappropriation. As in its an oppresive word but when placed in their own hands it has been "taken back" and the negative connotations (from 400 years of slavery, im sure you already knew that though) are softened

but thats fine mate, practise what you preach, walk up to the next black person and say something like "excuse me nigger, do you have the time?"

obviously you won't do this because, like most racists, you're also a coward. or you know its wrong. i hope its the latter but i fear its the former

And are my neighbours racist for calling their cat 'blackie' ? As I see you missed my previous question to you regarding this.
Last edited by Military Junta on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:58 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
citybluechris wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

are they any different?

also see above. sheepshagger chants are the worst we get, we dont get spat on in the street while being called it, or have people protesting our right to live and work in this country while chanting it. we werent called sheepshaggers when we were sold around the colonies as slaves or denied jobs simply for having the wrong colour skin. so yeah, when someone calls me a sheepshagger i think "im a white european male, ive pretty much won the lottery when it comes to discrimination, those words don't mean to me what nigger might mean to a black man, or chink to a chinese man" etc

this malky situation has opened my eyes. didnt realise how many closet racists i shared a football club with

I notice that you call yourself a white European male so may I ask what your background is

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Some of the people defending Malky on here are shocking.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Military Junta wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
citybluechris wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

are they any different?

I notice that you call yourself a white European male so may I ask what your background is

welsh but irish on all sides (all grandparents irish)

and as for the whole calling a cat blackie thing. it is outdated but its institutionalised and to my knowledge it doesnt refer to the derogitary term of the same name used to abuse ethnic minoritys.

you missed MY question. would you go up to a black man you didn't know and say "excuse me nigger, do you have the time?"

Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Not really as I don't like using that term however if you listened into a conversation between two friends one was white and one was black and you heard the white man call the black man a nigger would you put them right in the eyes of the PC Brigade ?