Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mackay called Tan a 'chink'

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Daily Mail tomorrow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Mackay called Tan a 'chink'

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 pm

I'd call him something worse!!! :laughing6:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Oh dear.

Are you sure it's just those three texts you have to apologise for Malky?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Military Junta wrote:I'd call him something worse!!! :laughing6:

Just as well you're not employed by him isn't it?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:56 pm

So if the allegations are correct (and its hard to fake an electronic footprint) hes an anti semite, racist, homophobe, sexist and now liar to boot...

What a disgrace.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Malky not only a racist, but a liar it seems.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Ahh I missed this thread - sorry mate! Just posted the same thing! Can a mod remove mine :)

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:16 pm

yes we know
but your only here to be controversial and get hits..

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Didn't I read in another post that you held public office?

FFS :roll:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Here you are..

"Not taking no for an answer from the chink until the 20th time or unless somebody big blows us out of the water. Can you tell him that."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... chink.html

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:50 pm

You would you prick

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:52 pm

earnieblue wrote:

You would you prick

The guy will always be a c**t in my and many others minds

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:57 pm

This is the most interesting one..

A week later came another illuminating exchange, offering what appears to be a startling observation about Mackay. At the time, Mackay was concerned that a player they were pursuing had been linked with a rival club. He relayed his feelings to Moody, who replied: ‘He told me he had an offer to go there but will never accept because the manager is a racist. Thankfully he hasn’t met you.’

Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:This is the most interesting one..

A week later came another illuminating exchange, offering what appears to be a startling observation about Mackay. At the time, Mackay was concerned that a player they were pursuing had been linked with a rival club. He relayed his feelings to Moody, who replied: ‘He told me he had an offer to go there but will never accept because the manager is a racist. Thankfully he hasn’t met you.’

At least they had self-awareness :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:09 am

These latest texts are worse than the ones before. Something tells me that the Mail have got a lot worse hidden away too...Malky is fucked.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:30 am

This is just the entrée,the mains are yet to come.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:25 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:This is the most interesting one..

He's finished .............

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:25 am

This quoted from The Daily Mail message board pretty much sums it up:

Tom, London, 7 hours ago
"No way back for Malky Mackay. Ron Atkinson was finished for one racist word, this fella is heading for double figures."

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:24 am

You're a f*cking racist, of course you would

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:29 am

Jupiter wrote:This quoted from The Daily Mail message board pretty much sums it up:

Tom, London, 7 hours ago
"No way back for Malky Mackay. Ron Atkinson was finished for one racist word, this fella is heading for double figures."

There's a huge difference as Ron Atkinson said it live on air and millions heard it. This is just hearsay at he moment

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:38 am

Military Junta wrote:
Jupiter wrote:This quoted from The Daily Mail message board pretty much sums it up:

Tom, London, 7 hours ago

There's a huge difference as Ron Atkinson said it live on air and millions heard it. This is just hearsay at he moment

:laughing5:

'Hearsay' recorded on mobile phones which Malky himself admitted as genuine!!!

You're a prize dick! Seriously, someone should give you an award or something :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:12 am

Military Junta wrote:

Tom, London, 7 hours ago

Once again you are wrong, it wasn't live on air and heard by millions, the tv presentation was over and "off air" but the microphones were still on and he called a player a lazy nigger, it was only heard by the production team but that was enough for it to be taken further.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:16 am

cityone wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Tom, London, 7 hours ago

Once again you are wrong, it wasn't live on air and heard by millions, the tv presentation was over and "off air" but the microphones were still on and he called a player a lazy nigger, it was only heard by the production team but that was enough for it to be taken further.

No you are wrong because it was off air to people in the UK but live on air to the other countries who were using the same transmission http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ll-1324940

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:31 am

Tan is from malaysia, "chink" is a derogatory word for the chinese. Malky is so thick he can't even get his slurs right.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:32 am

I've called people worse. Shoot me

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 am

Moody has just tweeted that he's off into Gerard Street tonight as he couldn't half murder a Chinky.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:04 am

CantonJack wrote:I've called people worse. Shoot me

Shooting...? no. Sacking and exposing? yes please!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:16 am

You ain't a manager or in the footballing world for the whole world to see, if he wasn't so stupid and did it in his own personal stuff not the club's property then he wouldn't of got found out

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:27 am

someone should. if you've called someone worse and you think thats ok then you can proudly call yourself a racist tw*t

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:42 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:

someone should. if you've called someone worse and you think thats ok then you can proudly call yourself a racist tw*t

Didn't say it was ok. But everyone's said something they shouldn't be proud of. Unless you're a saint of course