Gazza What A mess

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gazza What A mess

Postby Bluebird1977 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:00 pm

I was always gazza as a kid when we had to be a player he was the one i wanted to be, now this is sad sight .......What a mess :shock: :shock:
Attachments
wtf.jpg
wtf.jpg (108.64 KiB) Viewed 6092 times
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Gazza What A mess

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Gazza What A mess

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Yeah such a shame for such a huge talent.
Unfortunately going exactly the same way as George Best.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby jhippno » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Seriously :shock: that is a tragedy
In Slade we trust? Hmmmmm
jhippno

Postby CantonJack » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Don't think he has too long left myself. But he's joined up with a Sunday league side so hopefully he gets into some healthy state, both physically and mentally. As long as he don't go back to the pub with the team after a math that is :laughing6:
CantonJack

Postby mr'mogreenz » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Poor kunt needs locking up in a secure unit for a few years. They do it to people with eating disorders like anorexia when it gets to the point of life threatening, so I don't see what's so different with his illnesses. He obviously knows its killing him but still continues. Only way to save him is to section him. Them posh rehab centres they keep sending him to are a waste of time and money
mr'mogreenz

Postby cityone » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Looking at that picture it seems he's on borrowed time, what a shame.
cityone

Postby maccydee » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Let him do what he likes. It's his body. Too many people have spent time and money trying to help him and he clearly doesn't want help.
maccydee

Postby KWest » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 pm

maccydee wrote:Let him do what he likes. It's his body. Too many people have spent time and money trying to help him and he clearly doesn't want help.

What an absolutely ignorant comment to make.

The guy clearly has problems with alcohol, and has mental health issues - that's a disease, not something where you just "clearly don't want help" if you aren't able to get better.

Jesus Christ.
KWest

Postby carlccfc » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Horrible sight and I pray Gazza can overcome his demons but I fear that it will not be the case.
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
carlccfc

Postby Bluebird1977 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:44 pm

cityone wrote:Looking at that picture it seems he's on borrowed time, what a shame.

I looks that way :shock:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Bosse » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:13 pm

So sad to see. Gazza was unbelieveable talented. Really hope he can sort things out, he truly deserve it.
Bosse

Postby mr_nellio » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Awful to see. Such a great talent, I think only Gazza can save Gazza now.
Blue for life
mr_nellio

Postby 64JACK » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

KWest wrote:
maccydee wrote:Let him do what he likes. It's his body. Too many people have spent time and money trying to help him and he clearly doesn't want help.

The guy clearly has problems with alcohol, and has mental health issues - that's a disease, not something where you just "clearly don't want help" if you aren't able to get better.

Jesus Christ.

This ^
64JACK

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Very sad to see, I didn't manage to get to see him play like some of you did but he is thought of highly in Football. Some of the glimpses I've seen of his play is nothing short of remarkable, could given so much more. :cry:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby AJ1927 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 am

Refuses to help himself.
great talent on his day,but like many before him,wrong mentality.
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it,not as you know it,
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it Jim.
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim,Red Jim,
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim Red.
AJ1927

Postby maccydee » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:25 am

KWest wrote:

Jesus Christ.

It's not ignorant. He's never been diagnosed with mental health issues just has addiction. There are many like him who don't get the support he does. He's a wife beating piss head. Had so many chances. How many do you give someone?

Suppose you think Obesity is a disease too?
maccydee

Postby krabb » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 am

thats a shocking pic.....
krabb

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:53 am

maccydee wrote:
KWest wrote:

Jesus Christ.

It's not ignorant. He's never been diagnosed with mental health issues just has addiction. There are many like him who don't get the support he does. He's a wife beating piss head. Had so many chances. How many do you give someone?

piss head? ...you clearly don't understand addiction?

and no obeasity isn't a disease, but having an eating disorder is
AlwaysBBlue

Postby mr_nellio » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:21 pm

maccydee wrote:
KWest wrote:

Jesus Christ.

I read Gazza's book and he has been diagnosed with Bipolar and also has other severe problems like Bulimia and severe OCD. Explains in his book that he lives off charts etc.

Overall a very sad state of affairs and I hope he pulls through.
Blue for life
mr_nellio

Postby maccydee » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:22 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
KWest wrote:

Jesus Christ.

So do you think heroin addiction is also fine?
maccydee

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:25 pm

maccydee wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
KWest wrote:

Jesus Christ.

never said any of it was 'fine' but addiction is a disease that needs treatment, not a character flaw that people just need to 'get over'
AlwaysBBlue

Postby maccydee » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
KWest wrote:

Jesus Christ.

never said any of it was 'fine' but addiction is a disease that needs treatment, not a character flaw that people just need to 'get over'

Addiction is a character flaw and a weakness.

They can be overcome if the person really wants to. Gazza doesn't want to. I have no sympathy for him.
maccydee

Postby AHERNE » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:56 pm

he`s nearly 50 now mun .... not 21
AHERNE

Postby Hoochie Coochie Blues » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 am

Recovery is for people who want it, not need it......Gazza needs to have a detox and get back in with the sober crowd.
And the likes of Harry Redknapps job offers should cease, that's the last thing he needs right now.
Hoochie Coochie Blues

Postby markd » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:01 am

AHERNE wrote:he`s nearly 50 now mun .... not 21

the way he is going he won't reach 50 he needs help but i don't think he will except any which is a shame
markd

Postby Gaffer » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 am

maccydee wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
KWest wrote:

Jesus Christ.

Addiction is a character flaw and a weakness.

They can be overcome if the person really wants to. Gazza doesn't want to. I have no sympathy for him.

^^ Couldn't agree more :thumbright:
Gaffer

Postby sloper_road_legend » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Some people just can't be helped.
He has nothing because he shit on everyone in his life and he was just a selfish man with a lack of self control.

if you have no self control and your selfish you will destroy everything in your path
sloper_road_legend

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Horrific picture, such a shame!
Cardiffcitymad

Postby ELY BOY » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Horrible to see, as someone who's suffered with alcohol in the past and to be fair still do, addiction is a horrible thing.
ELY BOY

Postby jtc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:41 pm

alcoholism is a illness.it,s mental and physical.if i put a drink in me its like iv no off switch.so if it i dont drink it cannot be triggered.the mental part is a obsession.when to drink,?how ?,where can i get the dollar ?.even how can i not drink.?the mental obsession is what needs smashing.no amount of care/rehab will work if someone really doesnt want to stop.even if someone is locked up if the obsession of the mind isnt smashed then on release that person will drink.iv saw it time and time again.i went to a 12 step fellowship .nearly 12 year sober now.praise the lord.gaza has been sober over the last few years.the problem is he relapases.the 12 step program is supposed to chamge the way you see the world.if my heart and mind hadnt changed during the last 12 year im pretty sure id have drunk again.iv had worse things happen to me since i was sober than before.its just i see it different now.thankfully iv never wanted to drink .i know life throws up it,s problems.today i can deal with it.just the same as most non alcoholics do.i pray for gazza.a lad of my generation.greatest english footballer iv ever saw.a lovely lad as well from what iv heard.godbless gazza
jtc

Next

Return to General Chat