Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

More News On The Malky Saga

Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:37 pm

In the Sunday papers apparently, exclusive news.

Also he knew in December why he was getting sacked and made us all think he was the victim, and hes trying to do it again on Sky news to, dont be fooled. :evil:

Re: More News On The Malky Saga

Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 pm

nobby wrote:In the Sunday papers apparently, exclusive news.

Also he knew in December why he was getting sacked and made us all think he was the victim, and hes trying to do it again on Sky news to, dont be fooled. :evil:

Nothing to do with text messages as well

Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Bungs allegedly

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Got to be bungs, for us to get caulker out of the blue like we did would have taken a decent wage which we know happened and a giant bung to his agent or spurs IMO.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:43 pm

I heard this today, figures of 20 mil mentioned but i think that might be a bit excessive

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Dont we already know this. 1 word Acorn. Disgusting.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Just be thankful that we have rid ourselves of the scum now. Malky and Moody are no more.

We now have a manager who is here for the love of football(he has no reason to be here and has decided to take it upon himself to move his family over here) and amazing, how we have attracted all these players without a head of recruitment! We are moving away from the scum slowly and becoming a better club. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:10 pm

DrBlue wrote:Got to be bungs, for us to get caulker out of the blue like we did would have taken a decent wage which we know happened and a giant bung to his agent or spurs IMO.

Would Malky have paid the bung or would it have been someone else in the football club??? Not really sure he would have paid it himself......... So what's he done wrong???? IYO???

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:25 pm

I really hope not.

What he's done is distasteful, but I could forgive him that, we all make mistakes. I've always liked him and that hasn't changed, doesn't mean I condone what he's done, but would prefer to treat people as i find them and having met him on a few occasions he came across well. He'll pay a thousand times over for his 'stupidity' over the texts, funny how he;ll be kept out of the game wheras violent scum like Marlon King can just walk straight into big contracts as soon as they leave jail.

However if he was ripping the club off, then he was ripping us all off and that is NOT forgivable. I just hope to God its not true.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I really hope not.

What he's done is distasteful, but I could forgive him that, we all make mistakes. I've always liked him and that hasn't changed, doesn't mean I condone what he's done, but would prefer to treat people as i find them and having met him on a few occasions he came across well. He'll pay a thousand times over for his 'stupidity' over the texts, funny how he;ll be kept out of the game wheras violent scum like Marlon King can just walk straight into big contracts as soon as they leave jail.

However if he was ripping the club off, then he was ripping us all off and that is NOT forgivable. I just hope to God its not true.

My thoughts and feelings exactly. I really hope he hasnt ripped us off because then I really will feel mugged off.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Heard when the money was spent, him and Moody were playing down the prices and bulls**ting about them.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Maybe this is what Tan meant when he said we spent over our budget? He said the truth would come out...

Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Agree. Couldn't give 2 fwcks about the txts. If he was ripping the club off at the same time as he was fist pumping and loving the club and fans then he's scum.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:33 pm

nobby wrote:In the Sunday papers apparently, exclusive news.

Didn't we all know that he was getting sacked in December ?