Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky deserves a second chance...

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:33 am

DrDre wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
DrDre wrote:to scott_w_ccfc:

Given today's press revelations where Malky is revealed to be a liar as well as a racist, anti-Semite and homophobe, do you still think he should be given a second chance ?

What's this sorry? Have I missed something?

this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... chink.html

So they've basically withheld some emails to make 2 stories out of 1.

Doesn't change anything for me, whatever Malky has said is totally wrong but I believe he deserves a second chance because we all make mistakes. Whether or not he gets one is another matter.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:03 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
DrDre wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

Given today's press revelations where Malky is revealed to be a liar as well as a racist, anti-Semite and homophobe, do you still think he should be given a second chance ?

Doesn't change anything for me, whatever Malky has said is totally wrong but I believe he deserves a second chance because we all make mistakes. Whether or not he gets one is another matter.

erm...doesn't the fact that he keeps lying bother you? His LMA statement said he was accountable for two emails, then at his interview he said it was three. Now it turns out there at four (at least).

Will he keep coming on telly each day increasing the number of messages he's 'accountable for' ? :laughing6:

Doesn't the fact that he hasn't got the balls to admit to the whole thing bother you ??

DO you really think a spineless, racist, homophobic, bullying anti-semite deserve another chance ??

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Apologies milked us dry of 90 million.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Apologies milked us dry of 90 million.

Fair play, you don't half talk some crap.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:17 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Apologies milked us dry of 90 million.

Fair play, you don't half talk some crap.

Hiding from the truth Chuckles, no point in zoning out from facts.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:39 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Hiding from the truth Chuckles, no point in zoning out from facts.

Post some evidence of this 90 million pound milking & I will accept you were right. Until then, give up your amateur attempts of trolling.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:20 am

DrDre wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
DrDre wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

erm...doesn't the fact that he keeps lying bother you? His LMA statement said he was accountable for two emails, then at his interview he said it was three. Now it turns out there at four (at least).

Will he keep coming on telly each day increasing the number of messages he's 'accountable for' ? :laughing6:

Doesn't the fact that he hasn't got the balls to admit to the whole thing bother you ??

DO you really think a spineless, racist, homophobic, bullying anti-semite deserve another chance ??

I'm with you on this, people are just shying away from the FACT's!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:33 am

I don't care if he is involved in football again as long as he is nothing at all to do with this club.

I agree no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes but not everyone sends texts and emails like that. To do so on work email and phones especially when in a position of power is more than stupid, I'm not sure if he is racist, sexest etc but I think he thought he could so and say what he wanted with no consequences. I'd be sacked instantly as would a lot of people I'm sure.

To me he comes across as an arrogant, bully type character who thought he was untouchable.

Has he or moody took bungs? No one knows yet. Would it surprise me if it was proved he has been? Not in the slightest.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:47 am

:ole: :ole: :ole:
Well done 2blue my thoughts exactly, what you say about arrogance, bullying and someone who thought he was more important than he really was,is true, just ask anyone who works at the club and there you will find the truth.
I also think that he manipulated the press to show how mister goody two shoes he was, listening to the times he appeared on the Alan Brazil morning show, made me cringe with Brazil acting like his poodle agreeing with everything he said.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:53 am

2blue2handle wrote:I don't care if he is involved in football again as long as he is nothing at all to do with this club.

I agree no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes but not everyone sends texts and emails like that. To do so on work email and phones especially when in a position of power is more than stupid, I'm not sure if he is racist, sexest etc but I think he thought he could so and say what he wanted with no consequences. I'd be sacked instantly as would a lot of people I'm sure.

To me he comes across as an arrogant, bully type character who thought he was untouchable.

Has he or moody tool bungs? No one knows yet. Would it surprise me if it was proved he has been? Not in the slightest.

I agree with you on this also!

The problem is we have got to a point, no more information has been leaked and the media have all gone quiet on the subject, I would really like to know the truth and the extent of Malky's behaviour whilst at Cardiff.