Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky deserves a second chance...

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Narrow minded City fans can stick to what they think but the harsh facts are that Malky will probably never get a job in British football again. Maybe he can get a big payday over in Qatar or somewhere like that but no club is going to want to employ a man who carries so much baggage. The man is trouble and deserves to be in the predicament he's in right now

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 pm

64JACK wrote:
Aramore wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Aramore wrote:This board is making us look bad at the moment with the amount of people trying to defend a rcaist just because he did a few fist pumps :malky: :roll:

Was It ever really a fist pump? Or something far more sinister? :laughing6:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/s ... sexist/#11

I bet you lot are loving this right now :lol:

Actually I'm not. My personal opinion is that he hasn't done anything worse than 90% of posters on here or anyone in any walk of life have done at sometime. However wrong it is most have done it privately. His mistake being is that he was a manager of a professional football club and therefore in the position he was in cannot and should not have engaged of dialect of this kind. I've posted on the thread because people believe he should be given a second chance, yet they fail to understand where this second chance could possibly come from? No one is ever going to employ him in football again, in any capacity!

I do agree with you, i doubt he will ever get given that chance.

All I meant was that, in my opinion, he SHOULD be given a second chance, but in the modern world I doubt he will.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:59 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Narrow minded City fans can stick to what they think but the harsh facts are that Malky will probably never get a job in British football again. Maybe he can get a big payday over in Qatar or somewhere like that but no club is going to want to employ a man who carries so much baggage. The man is trouble and deserves to be in the predicament he's in right now

Harsh being the key word in that post.

A punishment not fitting the crime.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:02 pm

In all honesty, I really couldn't give a fuk about the offensive texts. Its this fraud business that gets me. If true and the figures involved are correct, then I hope them pair of kunts get the book thrown at them. I hope criminal chargs s are brought forward and they never work in football again if they've been rinsing our club

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:10 pm

64JACK wrote:
Aramore wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Aramore wrote:This board is making us look bad at the moment with the amount of people trying to defend a rcaist just because he did a few fist pumps :malky: :roll:

Actually I'm not. My personal opinion is that he hasn't done anything worse than 90% of posters on here or anyone in any walk of life have done at sometime. However wrong it is most have done it privately. His mistake being is that he was a manager of a professional football club and therefore in the position he was in cannot and should not have engaged of dialect of this kind. I've posted on the thread because people believe he should be given a second chance, yet they fail to understand where this second chance could possibly come from? No one is ever going to employ him in football again, in any capacity!

Spot on about Your opinion on this, but I believe he will definitely get another job in football. Yes his reputation has taken a huge dent, but if players like Niall Ranger among many others can stay employed then Malky definitely can. He's widely considered as a very good young manager so he's definitely got time on his side, and his CV concerning what he achieved at the club isn't so bad either

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:15 pm

I don't for 1 single minute beleive Tan gives 2 shits that Malky made those text messages.
I do beleive however that the alledged dodgy deals costing him millions is a greater concern. Anyone with an ounce of sense would question paying A-Corn 45 big ones a week when he was reportedly on only 5 at Copenhagen. Then the mysterious 600 grand to an agent who wasn't even involved in the transfer! If that last one is true then old Malky deserves a stretch at Her Majesties pleasure. A few CCFC boys have done so for considerably less.
At the moment it would seem Tan can only play the PC card as this is what stokes up the most media attention and is in a weird way more damaging to Malky.
Didn't realise until all this came out that it was the players themselves who called him 'Milky' due to him taking a cut off their bonuses. I fear a lot more dirt will be dished before this ends.

A perfect opportunity for Vinny to pledge a return to blue.
Vincent Tan's blue army!!!! :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Ketteringblues wrote:I don't for 1 single minute beleive Tan gives 2 shits that Malky made those text messages.
I do beleive however that the alledged dodgy deals costing him millions is a greater concern. Anyone with an ounce of sense would question paying A-Corn 45 big ones a week when he was reportedly on only 5 at Copenhagen. Then the mysterious 600 grand to an agent who wasn't even involved in the transfer! If that last one is true then old Malky deserves a stretch at Her Majesties pleasure. A few CCFC boys have done so for considerably less.
At the moment it would seem Tan can only play the PC card as this is what stokes up the most media attention and is in a weird way more damaging to Malky.
Didn't realise until all this came out that it was the players themselves who called him 'Milky' due to him taking a cut off their bonuses. I fear a lot more dirt will be dished before this ends.

A perfect opportunity for Vinny to pledge a return to blue.
Vincent Tan's blue army!!!! :bluescarf:

This all day long. The alleged fraud is what people should be concerned about more than anything. Shocking amounts of money. The type of money that could ruin a lot of clubs of similar size to ours. The texts were out of order, but hardly the crime of the century. This fraud business on the otherhand...now that is serious.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:01 pm

f**k him and his side kick mooney, took the piss out of us paying , loyal fans

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Didn't realise he was taking a cut of players bonuses. I always wondered why Moody told him not to go into the players dressing room. Perhaps he thought the players would complain to him!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:07 pm

64JACK wrote:
Aramore wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Sensible post.

I'm gutted about this as Malky did a fantastic job and got my team to a place they had not been to for over 50 years. He always came across well in interviews and when things went wrong he came across with dignity.

He's clearly done wrong. I'd love to know the full truth about everything. Moody has in my opinion done far more than Malky has although Malky has clearly done wrong.

I was going to call my dog Malky when we got him. The mrs talked me out of it. Just as well.... :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:07 pm

d20 wrote:So let's forget about the texts and emails , what about the agents fees paid on transfers and some agents paid who weren't involved in the deals !!! You now saying he didn't know that was happening !!!! Get real he knew all along and his interview on Ssn just shows how guilty he is .

Did he sanction the fees paid to agents? Did he sign the cheques?? Is he guilty??? How do you know?? Oh yeah the guessing game or are you ITK???

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:18 pm

No

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Aramore wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Sensible post.

I'm gutted about this as Malky did a fantastic job and got my team to a place they had not been to for over 50 years. He always came across well in interviews and when things went wrong he came across with dignity.

He's clearly done wrong. I'd love to know the full truth about everything. Moody has in my opinion done far more than Malky has although Malky has clearly done wrong.

I was going to call my dog Malky when we got him. The mrs talked me out of it. Just as well.... :ayatollah:

Ga. No one should forget Malkys efforts for CCFC. It's quite shocking how some have turned on him. There is no evidence of him 'milking' money from the club or the players. If there were anything in that it would have certainly come out from somewhere before a few text messages. Moody? I don't know, maybe there is more to come as his home was essentially 'raided'!
But on a more serious note. It's not advisable to name your pets after members of your club as you never know what happens. I feel awfully embarrassed calling the cat in at nights. puss puss puss puss Petty! come on boy! :laughing6:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:01 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:Narrow minded City fans can stick to what they think but the harsh facts are that Malky will probably never get a job in British football again. Maybe he can get a big payday over in Qatar or somewhere like that but no club is going to want to employ a man who carries so much baggage. The man is trouble and deserves to be in the predicament he's in right now

he ruined last season filling his pockets you anti cardiff clown...........unfortunately he will get no punishment other than keeping mnillions he really doesnt deserve........shit manager..shit bloke..shit hangers on....

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Doesn't get any respect and the things that happened under the club while he managed us I would like to thank for the players for them memories. Malky doesn't get no thanks from me or praise for anything we achieved when he was here.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:35 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

he ruined last season filling his pockets you anti cardiff clown...........unfortunately he will get no punishment other than keeping mnillions he really doesnt deserve........shit manager..shit bloke..shit hangers on....

You know that do you?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:37 pm

He milked us of over 50 million, stop being a narrow minded idiot Scott you made yourself look like mug with every post since the comings out of Malky.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:42 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:He milked us of over 50 million, stop being a narrow minded idiot Scott you made yourself look like mug with every post since the comings out of Malky.

I will ignore the personal insults and at least try to engage in sensible debate... how do you know "he milked us for over 50 million"?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:46 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

You know that do you?

that your anti cardiff clown.......yes 100%.....you are not alone though,,

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:48 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

You know that do you?

that your anti cardiff clown.......yes 100%.....you are not alone though,,

No that he was filling his pockets. Nice try avoiding the question though. ;)

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:18 am

Sensible posts from kettering, west london and swansea. Most ofvthe other posts are as blind and ignorant as our owner and ex management team
:ole: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:26 am

He's finished I think ................

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:Malky made a huge mistake and what he said was wrong - there is no doubt about that.

But - genuine question - who here has never made a mistake or an offensive remark for that matter? Be that racist/homophobic/sexist or even just a generic insult, as either a "joke" or a serious comment. Most people have, I would guess.

I don't genuinely believe Malky is a bad guy and I hope he gets a second chance one day to prove himself as a person and a manager, now that he's apologised.

I personally don't believe he took any "bungs". That's my own view but nobody on here knows for sure.

With regards to football, he says Cornelius was injured and needed time to settle, which may be true. Would have proven to be worth the money? I don't think so (in fact I don't know anybody that thinks so) but again, we can't know for sure.

I believe Medel and Caulker were quality signings for club - others disagree, particularly about Medel - and I also believe he would have kept us in the Premier League (judging by his record in the Championship and the fact that we were outside the relegation zone when he left) - again many seem to disagree, and again we'll never know for sure.

But either way, surely getting us promoted and to a Carling Cup final was more than enough to earn him our fans' respect AS A MANAGER. Whether or not you respect him as a person is a different matter.

My point is that, if in the future a chairman were to agree that as a manager he is good enough for that club, surely he deserves a second chance? I'll say it again, the texts he sent were WRONG, totally wrong, whether that was 3 or 300, but does he deserve to never work in football again because of it?

Give up, he's finished, the papers are looking through everything..........

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:23 am

to scott_w_ccfc:

Given today's press revelations where Malky is revealed to be a liar as well as a racist, anti-Semite and homophobe, do you still think he should be given a second chance ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:48 am

DrDre wrote:to scott_w_ccfc:

Given today's press revelations where Malky is revealed to be a liar as well as a racist, anti-Semite and homophobe, do you still think he should be given a second chance ?

What's this sorry? Have I missed something?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:

this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... chink.html

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:01 am

DrDre wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

So they are assuming that a text received by Malky was on about Tan :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:08 am

Military Junta wrote:
DrDre wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

they're not assuming anything! the HAVE the email! they're SHOWING IT to the world!! it's very clearly about TAN. or some other 'chink'. It doesn't really matter.

PS: are you on drugs..???

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:10 am

DrDre wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
DrDre wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

they're not assuming anything! the HAVE the email! they're SHOWING IT to the world!! it's very clearly about TAN. or some other 'chink'. It doesn't really matter.

On June 5 last year, Mackay, then manager of Cardiff, contacted the club’s head of recruitment, Moody, about a player they were trying to sign. A message was sent from Mackay’s phone that read: ‘Not taking no for an answer from the chink until the 20th time or unless somebody big blows us out of the water. Can you tell him that.’
Tan controlled club finances at the time and investigators at Cardiff are understood to be confident it is Tan to whom Mackay refers.
So that means the headline is incorrect!!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3BCkXa84R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:14 am

Military Junta wrote:
DrDre wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
DrDre wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

On June 5 last year, Mackay, then manager of Cardiff, contacted the club’s head of recruitment, Moody, about a player they were trying to sign. A message was sent from Mackay’s phone that read: ‘Not taking no for an answer from the chink until the 20th time or unless somebody big blows us out of the water. Can you tell him that.’
Tan controlled club finances at the time and investigators at Cardiff are understood to be confident it is Tan to whom Mackay refers.
So that means the headline is incorrect!!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3BCkXa84R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

oh, so it's ok to call someone a chink as long as it isn't Tan ??

that's what you're saying here :laughing5:

PS: meth, crack ,amphetamines, what is it?