Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves fans on Cardiff

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Had a look at one of their forums and as expected they are confident they can get something out of the game. As other posters have said on here this is going to be our toughest game yet. What I find funny is they seem to be basing their opinion on us from our performance against blackburn which for me was our worst performance so far this season.

Some of there comments below;

Cardiff did not impress me against Blackburn. Admittedly Jones took his goal well (at the time I thought how Pulisesque). Did get bored when both teams resorted to hoof ball - with no end result.

We'll win again - 2-1 but if we create like we did at Fulham and could get on the end of them I think it could be more.

We were brilliant last night but Cardiff will be a different kettle of fish altogether. Will be interesting to see how MacDonald compares against Peter Whittingham and how we cope with the threat of Jones and Maynard.

Will be a much sterner test than Fulham who are in a mess at the moment. We don't look like conceding or scoring many so I'll go for 1-1

1-1 amazing how arrogant the Cardiff fans are. Fulham & their cocky fans under estimated us and we all know how that ended

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=89222

Re: Wolves fans on Cardiff

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:10 pm

And they talk about being arrogant, they sound like they think they are world beaters because they beat Fulham :laughing6:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:19 pm

A mate is a Wolves fan and he thinks they may sneak a win but is conscious that although they played good flowing football against Fulham, that they were playing a side who's stock is low. I'm going with 1- 2 City and I think that Pilkington may have a blinder of a game on giving us width as the match tactics develop. That said, I'd be happy with an away point against a side with confidence and a bit of promotion momentum. They will have superb vocal support so we really need to be loud for this one. Can't wait.
:bluescarf:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:28 pm

You'd think that by now Cardiff fans could spell Whittingham right.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:You'd think that by now Cardiff fans could spell Whittingham right.

who spelt Whittingham wrong here?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:30 pm

cc-dicky-fc wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:You'd think that by now Cardiff fans could spell Whittingham right.

Perhaps he was only making a random statement :laughing6:

I have no idea how anyone could spell Witinghum wrong!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:35 pm

cc-dicky-fc wrote:

the Cardiff fan on the wolves forum. Whittenham :laughing6:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:35 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:
cc-dicky-fc wrote:

:lol:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
bakerbluebird wrote:
cc-dicky-fc wrote:

Maybe he was writing foneticly? :twisted:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
bakerbluebird wrote:
cc-dicky-fc wrote:

Maybe he was writing foneticly? :twisted:

weerdough

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Spoke to my uncle yesterday who is a big wolves fan. He's very confident. They beat Fulham and Norwich and lost narrowly to Rotherham. They are very confident and are even looking at a double promotion!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:35 pm

It's August, a lot will happen before May.