Adam Brown on Radio Wales Now

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Adam Brown on Radio Wales Now

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:56 am

bluebird7291 wrote:Adam i agree with the joke part. but when you send the amount on text's that he has done, how can you defend him?
my heads gone :lol:

If you listen all through (including after Ieuan Roberts interview) you will hear that I clearly (well as clear as I can say anyway ;) ) state that the comments were unprofessional but everyone is a human being and whether they are in the public eye or not human beings make mistakes
Military Junta

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Sweet titties » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:57 am

What minute are you on? Wanna skip right to it
Sweet titties

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 am

Sweet titties wrote:What minute are you on? Wanna skip right to it

More or less at the beginning and a short bit after Ieuan Roberts interview
Military Junta

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:01 am

Military Junta wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:Adam i agree with the joke part. but when you send the amount on text's that he has done, how can you defend him?
my heads gone :lol:

If you listen all through (including after Ieuan Roberts interview) you will hear that I clearly (well as clear as I can say anyway ;) ) state that the comments were unprofessional but everyone is a human being and whether they are in the public eye or not human beings make mistakes

More importantly Adam what about all the emails? Everyone seems to have forgotten about these! Maybe there is far more evidence on these than "just a few texts" as he's admitted to with the phone. As far as I'm aware Malky has made no reference to these emails! Why's that I wonder?
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:07 am

10,000 texts and 70,000 emails were checked and put of them all they found 2/3 unprofessional comments
Military Junta

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:14 am

Military Junta wrote:10,000 texts and 70,000 emails were checked and put of them all they found 2/3 unprofessional comments

Let's wait and see...
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:10,000 texts and 70,000 emails were checked and put of them all they found 2/3 unprofessional comments

Let's wait and see...

That is what the LMA have said and I'm just reiterating what they have said
Military Junta

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:20 am

Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Let's wait and see...

I quote from the Mail Online "The LMA insisted Mackay had sent only two offensive messages, when in fact there were three listed in the two letters sent by Cardiff’s lawyers to the FA in the past eight days. Mackay admitted to three in his interview on Friday night, even though he will be aware that the club is in possession of more. Sportsmail has discovered details of four more messages recovered during Cardiff’s £750,000 investigation into club transfer business, three of which were sent by Mackay and include the offensive reference to Cardiff’s owner"

As I said, lets wait and see... :thumbup:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:22 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Let's wait and see...

I quote from the Mail Online "The LMA insisted Mackay had sent only two offensive messages, when in fact there were three listed in the two letters sent by Cardiff’s lawyers to the FA in the past eight days. Mackay admitted to three in his interview on Friday night, even though he will be aware that the club is in possession of more. Sportsmail has discovered details of four more messages recovered during Cardiff’s £750,000 investigation into club transfer business, three of which were sent by Mackay and include the offensive reference to Cardiff’s owner"

I would be very surprised if he went on TV without knowing the total about of alleged messages. His lawyers would never have that. However the mail are trying to twist texts he received to texts which he sent and as you know they are two different things
Military Junta

Postby Sweet titties » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:27 am

Military Junta wrote:

7 minutes 20 seconds

But what did you say there, did you say you are not a Cardiff supporter because of the rebrand?
Sweet titties

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 am

Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Let's wait and see...

I would be very surprised if he went on TV without knowing the total about of alleged messages. His lawyers would never have that. However the mail are trying to twist texts he received to texts which he sent and as you know they are two different things

He is just trying to defend his corner as he knows the seriousness of the allegations.
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:33 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Let's wait and see...

He is just trying to defend his corner as he knows the seriousness of the allegations.

There's no way that he would not have taken advice beforehand and certainly regarding what was found. Malky must know everything even through the mail are trying to show that they hold the cards
Military Junta

Postby Military Junta » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:34 am

Sweet titties wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

7 minutes 20 seconds

But what did you say there, did you say you are not a Cardiff supporter because of the rebrand?

I haven't watched the team since the rebrand so I can't really class myself as a supporter anymore I guess
Military Junta

Postby Sweet titties » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:38 am

Military Junta wrote:
Sweet titties wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

7 minutes 20 seconds

I haven't watched the team since the rebrand so I can't really class myself as a supporter anymore I guess

That's very special!

Why don't you come on up on the glory bandwagon, join us others, watch Cardiff succeed with this squad and Ole&Tan super magic awesomeness.

:ayatollah:
Sweet titties

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:39 am

Military Junta wrote:I would be very surprised if he went on TV without knowing the total about of alleged messages

Military Junta wrote:There's no way that he would not have taken advice beforehand and certainly regarding what was found. Malky must know everything even through the mail are trying to show that they hold the cards

These comments are just your opinion, but the FACTS have yet to be unravelled when the FULL investigation is released, until then I believe he has been told by his Lawyers to play it cool. So lets just sit back and wait and see.....
Cardiffcitymad

Postby LonCar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 am

jhippno wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:He got mugged off big time.

Lol, please explain bearing in mind I return served that Kick it out guy and clearly won the contest

congratulations on "winning" against a man who wants to get rid of prejudice in our game, give yourself a big pat on the back.

i don't know your ethnic background...but i bet they're all very f*cking proud of you defending racism in this day and age

Yawn off, debate is there to be had.

The guy demonstrated his lack of consistency in that he wants Malky hung drawn and quartered but if his mate sent him something questionable he would not forward it on to the relevant authorities. Instead he wouldn't be his friend...... Tbf I bet his mate would be glad

Its so ironic that a man with an Obama aviator argues thats racism is a just a bit of banter..
LonCar

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:30 am

Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Let's wait and see...

There's no way that he would not have taken advice beforehand and certainly regarding what was found. Malky must know everything even through the mail are trying to show that they hold the cards

advice from who? the people who told him to callit friendly banter?
AlwaysBBlue

Postby jhippno » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:17 pm

LonCar wrote:
jhippno wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Lol, please explain bearing in mind I return served that Kick it out guy and clearly won the contest

congratulations on "winning" against a man who wants to get rid of prejudice in our game, give yourself a big pat on the back.

i don't know your ethnic background...but i bet they're all very f*cking proud of you defending racism in this day and age

The guy demonstrated his lack of consistency in that he wants Malky hung drawn and quartered but if his mate sent him something questionable he would not forward it on to the relevant authorities. Instead he wouldn't be his friend...... Tbf I bet his mate would be glad

Its so ironic that a man with an Obama aviator argues thats racism is a just a bit of banter..

What's an Aviator? Do you think an avatar is somewhat indicative of who I am? I personally think Obama is an idiot and I always have - but that's another story. Once you start using subjective opinion to try and define what is and isn't acceptable language you open the flood gates to the loss of any remnants of free speech. I don't blame you Jacob for your point of view, you are simply a product of the PC nation. What offends you may be different from what offends me, and vice versa. This is how freedom of speech has all but disappeared - death by a thousand cuts
In Slade we trust? Hmmmmm
jhippno

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:45 pm

jhippno wrote:
LonCar wrote:
jhippno wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

What's an Aviator? Do you think an avatar is somewhat indicative of who I am? I personally think Obama is an idiot and I always have - but that's another story. Once you start using subjective opinion to try and define what is and isn't acceptable language you open the flood gates to the loss of any remnants of free speech. I don't blame you Jacob for your point of view, you are simply a product of the PC nation. What offends you may be different from what offends me, and vice versa. This is how freedom of speech has all but disappeared - death by a thousand cuts

yet another person who doesnt understand freedom of speech *sigh*

ok, so...Freedom of speech is just that, you can say what you want, no one is stopping you.

...you DO NOT have freedom of speech without consiquence, for instance: you have the right to say racist shit, and i have the right to tell you that you're an idiot and a bigot.

if you say something considered to be illegal then the police can act, you have the right to say it, they have the right to arrest you for it. freedom of speech meand that no one can ban you from speaking in the first place

so yeah, you have more freedom of speech now than you ever had in the history of civilisation
AlwaysBBlue

Postby Xcasual » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:12 pm

AlwaysBblue , give it a rest for ffs. You're obsessed with everything to do with racism, Do you look through all the papers everyday looking for any racist articles to complain about. I understand it's a touchy subject but you seem obsessed with it
Xcasual

Postby jhippno » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:00 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
jhippno wrote:
LonCar wrote:
jhippno wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

yet another person who doesnt understand freedom of speech *sigh*

ok, so...Freedom of speech is just that, you can say what you want, no one is stopping you.

...you DO NOT have freedom of speech without consiquence, for instance: you have the right to say racist shit, and i have the right to tell you that you're an idiot and a bigot.

if you say something considered to be illegal then the police can act, you have the right to say it, they have the right to arrest you for it. freedom of speech meand that no one can ban you from speaking in the first place

so yeah, you have more freedom of speech now than you ever had in the history of civilisation

Please, educate me in freedom of speech, clearly you are one of these new breed of the intelligentsia. Some of what you said I wholeheartedly agree with you but due to your blinkered vision you are not able to notice that you actually support my arguments. I think you went a little off message towards the end there or maybe had a stroke, perhaps your Ritalin needs topping up.
In Slade we trust? Hmmmmm
jhippno

Postby np20 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Let's wait and see...

Of course he would go on tv, with his lawyers blessing without knowing the total amount.

Lance armstrong done exactly the same thing for years, just swap racism for drugs
np20

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:29 am

Xcasual wrote:AlwaysBblue , give it a rest for ffs. You're obsessed with everything to do with racism, Do you look through all the papers everyday looking for any racist articles to complain about. I understand it's a touchy subject but you seem obsessed with it
AlwaysBBlue

Previous

Return to General Chat