Adam Brown on Radio Wales Now

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:10 am

:bluescarf:

Re: Adam Brown on Radio Wales Now

Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:37 pm

I've had worse appearances on the radio

Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:55 pm

When I challenged the Kick it out guy then he was soon out of his depth. 'Just a simple yes or no, if a friend texted you a joke which could be seen as offensive to others would you report him to the police ?' Pmsl

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:01 pm

Wasn't really a joke though was it what malky said? If it's a joke he wouldn't of named people e.g david levy, malky been found out now, if he was calling moody over texting him you can see that as a joke between friends but calling over other people is not a joke

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:04 pm

citybluechris wrote:Wasn't really a joke though was it what malky said? If it's a joke he wouldn't of named people e.g david levy, malky been found out now, if he was calling moody over texting him you can see that as a joke between friends but calling over other people is not a joke

My point being that it was a comment between two friends and the bloke from the kick it out said 'well I wouldn't talk to him again' so complete opposite to what he thought should happen

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Another thing I said was that whether a person is in the spot light or not we are all human beings and human beings are prone to making mistakes

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Military Junta wrote:Another thing I said was that whether a person is in the spot light or not we are all human beings and human beings are prone to making mistakes

you make mistakes everyday,so its no surprise your all in favour of 2nd chances.....

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:33 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Another thing I said was that whether a person is in the spot light or not we are all human beings and human beings are prone to making mistakes

you make mistakes everyday,so its no surprise your all in favour of 2nd chances.....

And you are so perfect aren't you ?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04dq75b

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Military Junta wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:

we all make mistakes mate..its knowing youve made them is the trick..

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:46 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:

we all make mistakes mate..its knowing youve made them is the trick..

And has Malky apologised ? Yes he has . Has Tan apologised for not keeping his finger on the pulse when these so-called payments where made by his company ? No he hasnt

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Not a bad performance to be fair Browny.

Not sure why you're so keen to defend the racist aspect of all this though, especially being from an ethnic minority yourslf.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Not a bad performance to be fair Browny.

Not sure why you're so keen to defend the racist aspect of all this though, especially being from an ethnic minority yourslf.

Because I've been in Malkys position myself with the press and accusations of racist comments on here!!!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:32 pm

He got mugged off big time.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Military Junta wrote:

Because I've been in Malkys position myself with the press and accusations of racist comments on here!!!

Yeah, forgot about that, good point.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Even through my story was a wind up by me and the reporter the reaction was the same just on a smaller scale.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:35 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:He got mugged off big time.

Lol, please explain bearing in mind I return served that Kick it out guy and clearly won the contest

Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Cheers for the comment about my performance :thumbup:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:05 am

Military Junta wrote:

Cheers for the comment about my performance :thumbup:

So to clarify, are you excusing MacKay's comments?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:29 am

Adam I find your comments on here are completely inappropriate as a director of a recruitment company and a former councillor I think you need to sit back have a coffee and a biscuit and rethink your position!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 am

Military Junta wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Even through my story was a wind up by me and the reporter the reaction was the same just on a smaller scale.

True, but there is a big difference: You were telling a joke, but it looks like this is actually what Mackay thinks!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:33 am

Damned Yank wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

True, but there is a big difference: You were telling a joke, but it looks like this is actually what Mackay thinks!

You cant be too sure as these so-called 'comments seem to be part of a conversation and no one knows yet how the conversations were playing out

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:26 am

Not too shabby Adam, slow start but strong finish. The give racism the red card guy came across as a fully paid up - always offended di@k

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:30 am

jhippno wrote:Not too shabby Adam, slow start but strong finish. The give racism the red card guy came across as a fully paid up - always offended di@k

Thanks mate, I was trying to multitask at the beginning and we all know men can't multitask. Opps have I offended all men now ? :oops:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:38 am

Military Junta wrote:
jhippno wrote:Not too shabby Adam, slow start but strong finish. The give racism the red card guy came across as a fully paid up - always offended di@k

Thanks mate, I was trying to multitask at the beginning and we all know men can't multitask. Opps have I offended all men now ? :oops:

I'm offended, I can talk whilst scratching my balls, you sexist chauvinistic pig....... Oooops your not offended by pigs are you

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:39 am

Military Junta wrote:

Lol, please explain bearing in mind I return served that Kick it out guy and clearly won the contest

congratulations on "winning" against a man who wants to get rid of prejudice in our game, give yourself a big pat on the back.

i don't know your ethnic background...but i bet they're all very f*cking proud of you defending racism in this day and age

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:52 am

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

congratulations on "winning" against a man who wants to get rid of prejudice in our game, give yourself a big pat on the back.

i don't know your ethnic background...but i bet they're all very f*cking proud of you defending racism in this day and age

Yawn off, debate is there to be had.

The guy demonstrated his lack of consistency in that he wants Malky hung drawn and quartered but if his mate sent him something questionable he would not forward it on to the relevant authorities. Instead he wouldn't be his friend...... Tbf I bet his mate would be glad

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:53 am

Adam i agree with the joke part. but when you send the amount on text's that he has done, how can you defend him?
my heads gone :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:53 am

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Nothing wrong in asking a person who campaigns for a cause whether or not he would follow through with what he preaches in a real life scenario

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:54 am

jhippno wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

I'm offended, I can talk whilst scratching my balls, you sexist chauvinistic pig....... Oooops your not offended by pigs are you

:laughing6: