A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CHANT FOR VINCENT TAN

Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Get out of our club
Get out of out club
Vincent tan get out of our club :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Gavin wrote:Nice idea posted in another thread, I think this would be a great idea, shows Tan we could all respect him if he did the obvious;

mr'mogreenz wrote:Use a bit of reverse psychology and chant "Vincent tans blue army" maybe that's the way to finally get through to him.

:ayatollah: :bluescarf:

:o have you been smoking drugs pal....... :lol: what a rediculous idea....

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Otto wrote:Gavin, I'm up for that.

Also I posted this last night. It went sticky for a few minutes then was unstickied. Do you know what happened? I want to get everyone talking about this...

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146099

Personally I think now is the time for the fan's to try a more positive stance with VT.

:thumbup:

It is a great idea, more likely to work than try and fight or embarrass him....

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Let's keep singing "We'll always be blue", I mean it's worked up til now hasn't it?

:old:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:37 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:Jesus! The man hasn't shown much respect for the club and fans, hung us with unprecedented debt and changed us to Wurzel red, demoted our bluebird ( wants rid and even stopped Ali from introducing us as the Bluebirds ffs), slapped a semi considered orientalised dragon on the red kit!

And some of you want to chant his name ?? To eulogise him??

I couldn't care two hoots about the Malky Mackay issue, if MM has done something wrong then he should pay for it, but Tan doesn't give a shit about turning us back to blue, and if fans start chanting his name in reverence he'd take that as support for what he has done so far and may even feel vindicated to further the rebrand ..

The man deserves no respect IMO

1000000000000000000% agree :thumbright:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:31 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Let's keep singing "We'll always be blue", I mean it's worked up til now hasn't it?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

:lol:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:37 am

Something about this doesn't feel right at all.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Let's keep singing "We'll always be blue", I mean it's worked up til now hasn't it?

That chant is chanted by our fans to show Vincent Tan that no matter what he does, our fans will always know that we are a blue club. I really don't understand why you are always so negative when it comes to fans fighting for the true identity of the club they have support all of their lives :?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:41 pm

a chant for Vincent Tan... hmmmm, let me think... :twisted:

I take this is out of the question, eh? :toothy2:

"Vincent Tan’s a w@nker
He dresses like a tw@t
And when he came to Cardiff
He thought “I’ll rebrand that”
He took away the Bluebird badge
And changed our colours too
Stuff your red for Premiership
Rather Blue down in League 2"

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Hofmeister wrote:a chant for Vincent Tan... hmmmm, let me think... :twisted:

I take this is out of the question, eh? :toothy2:

"Vincent Tan’s a w@nker
He dresses like a tw@t
And when he came to Cardiff
He thought “I’ll rebrand that”
He took away the Bluebird badge
And changed our colours too
Stuff your red for Premiership
Rather Blue down in League 2"

I'd happily join in with that one :laughing6:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:02 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:

That chant is chanted by our fans to show Vincent Tan that no matter what he does, our fans will always know that we are a blue club. I really don't understand why you are always so negative when it comes to fans fighting for the true identity of the club they have support all of their lives :?

Because it clearly isn't working you absolute bellend. Let's continue to sing songs, dress in blue and hold our scarfes up at 19:27 and see where it gets us. In two years time we will still be playing in red and still doing the above.

What is your usual username by the way?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:34 pm

langley wrote:Good idea, Vincent tan blue and white army'... Maybe those that organised banner in family stand saying 'thank you MAlky' cld do another with ' Vincent tans blue army ' on it, u never know, time for fans to vocally back the team and Ole. Annis has a lot of influence on the younger fans on this board, think his message last nite to vocally back ole and team was good, however he needs to do more to encourage fans to support whole club.

Great post

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Ole is a leggy. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:41 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:Don't mess with tan
Vincent Tan
I just don't think you understand and
if you mess with tan
Vincent tan
You will not be able to get a job again.

Pathetic

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:02 am

Before the wolves game people were singing

Don't text Mackay, Malky Mackay
I just don't think you understand
That if you text Mackay, Malky Mackay
Your gonna have a law suit on your hands

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:36 pm

He doesn't give a f**k what we think no point

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:Get out of our club
Get out of out club
Vincent tan get out of our club :bluescarf:

but leave your money here
all your money here
leave your money here :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
bakerbluebird wrote:

Because it clearly isn't working you absolute bellend. Let's continue to sing songs, dress in blue and hold our scarfes up at 19:27 and see where it gets us. In two years time we will still be playing in red and still doing the above.

So what if it "isn't working" - As I said, it is chanted by our fans to show Vincent Tan that no matter what he does, our fans will always know that we are a BLUE club... Shall we all just not sing songs, dress in red & not hold up scarfs at 19:27?

Just because we are still playing in red now, it doesn't mean we will still in red in 2 years time. Besides, even if we are still playing in red, the fans of the club will still be wearing their blue with pride :thumbup:

If we all just sat back and accepted the rebrand like you do, we would never get back to blue...

As for the "what is your usual username by the way?" comment - What are you trying to say?
Just because I have the same views as the majority of people on this forum, I am somehow a person with multiple accounts on here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Il never chant his name after the way he has talked about us as fans and our emblem the bluebird. he will sell up weather its in 2 years or 4 hel go and well return back to blue without kissing his arse

Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Gaffer wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Don't mess with tan
Vincent Tan
I just don't think you understand and
if you mess with tan
Vincent tan
You will not be able to get a job again.

Pathetic

I puted a bit of effort into that. :lol:

Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:29 am

KBK-13 wrote:Before the wolves game people were singing

Don't text Mackay, Malky Mackay
I just don't think you understand
That if you text Mackay, Malky Mackay
Your gonna have a law suit on your hands

haha

Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:18 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:
bakerbluebird wrote:

So what if it "isn't working" - As I said, it is chanted by our fans to show Vincent Tan that no matter what he does, our fans will always know that we are a BLUE club... Shall we all just not sing songs, dress in red & not hold up scarfs at 19:27?

Just because we are still playing in red now, it doesn't mean we will still in red in 2 years time. Besides, even if we are still playing in red, the fans of the club will still be wearing their blue with pride :thumbup:

If we all just sat back and accepted the rebrand like you do, we would never get back to blue...

As for the "what is your usual username by the way?" comment - What are you trying to say?
Just because I have the same views as the majority of people on this forum, I am somehow a person with multiple accounts on here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets just say I find your posting style very familiar.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Good idea

Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Cheers Mr Tan. :bluescarf:

Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:40 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:
bakerbluebird wrote:

Lets just say I find your posting style very familiar.

Because I want my team to play in blue? :oops:

I'm 100% sure that Annis will be able to confirm that this is my only account... :thumbup:

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Love it. Clever :thumbup: