Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHANT FOR VINCENT TAN

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:27 am

Nice idea posted in another thread, I think this would be a great idea, shows Tan we could all respect him if he did the obvious;

mr'mogreenz wrote:Use a bit of reverse psychology and chant "Vincent tans blue army" maybe that's the way to finally get through to him.

:ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Re: CHANT FOR VINCENT TAN

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:34 am

Could work on many levels. Hahaha. Seriously though, interesting angle. Time to psychologize him! :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:36 am

Gavin, I'm up for that.

Also I posted this last night. It went sticky for a few minutes then was unstickied. Do you know what happened? I want to get everyone talking about this...

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146099

Personally I think now is the time for the fan's to try a more positive stance with VT.

:thumbup:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:46 am

That could well work :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:49 am

Good idea, Vincent tan blue and white army'... Maybe those that organised banner in family stand saying 'thank you MAlky' cld do another with ' Vincent tans blue army ' on it, u never know, time for fans to vocally back the team and Ole. Annis has a lot of influence on the younger fans on this board, think his message last nite to vocally back ole and team was good, however he needs to do more to encourage fans to support whole club.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:54 am

langley wrote:Good idea, Vincent tan blue and white army'... Maybe those that organised banner in family stand saying 'thank you MAlky' cld do another with ' Vincent tans blue army ' on it, u never know, time for fans to vocally back the team and Ole. Annis has a lot of influence on the younger fans on this board, think his message last nite to vocally back ole and team was good, however he needs to do more to encourage fans to support whole club.

Agreed, over to you Annis! :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:59 am

Gavin wrote:
langley wrote:Good idea, Vincent tan blue and white army'... Maybe those that organised banner in family stand saying 'thank you MAlky' cld do another with ' Vincent tans blue army ' on it, u never know, time for fans to vocally back the team and Ole. Annis has a lot of influence on the younger fans on this board, think his message last nite to vocally back ole and team was good, however he needs to do more to encourage fans to support whole club.

Agreed, over to you Annis! :thumbright:

Gavin, this is definitely the way to go from now on. Ironic, humorous, less antagonistic and offensive. This is how we get what we want. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:10 am

Excellent idea :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:11 am

Brilliant idea, I think humour is what we need.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:24 am

Excellent idea, if he turns up. If not, it's pointless.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:35 am

blooobirds wrote:Excellent idea, if he turns up. If not, it's pointless.

You're saying you don't like Tan on another thread. Can I ask why you think the idea suggested is excellent?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:49 am

I agree 'Vincent Tan's blue and white army' sounds alot better, i originally considered posting it as that, but I did not want to change the original quote made by mr'mogreenz, as it was his idea, Didnt want to edit it and palm it off as my own, if you know what i mean.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:50 am

No chance.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:00 pm

If there is to be a change back to blue - I very much doubt it will be due to digging your heels in the ground yelling at him that he's a w...ker

Often times the easiest way to win an arguement is to be the first to compromise, with the thought of of slowly winning in the end by some manuevering.

A compromise on the kit next year, with praise and hand holding to another compromise, eventually leading to being all the way back to blue. It's simple on paper - but patience is often harder in practice.

Just my .02

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Not a chance.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Jesus! The man hasn't shown much respect for the club and fans, hung us with unprecedented debt and changed us to Wurzel red, demoted our bluebird ( wants rid and even stopped Ali from introducing us as the Bluebirds ffs), slapped a semi considered orientalised dragon on the red kit!

And some of you want to chant his name ?? To eulogise him??

I couldn't care two hoots about the Malky Mackay issue, if MM has done something wrong then he should pay for it, but Tan doesn't give a shit about turning us back to blue, and if fans start chanting his name in reverence he'd take that as support for what he has done so far and may even feel vindicated to further the rebrand ..

The man deserves no respect IMO

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:31 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:Jesus! The man hasn't shown much respect for the club and fans, hung us with unprecedented debt and changed us to Wurzel red, demoted our bluebird ( wants rid and even stopped Ali from introducing us as the Bluebirds ffs), slapped a semi considered orientalised dragon on the red kit!

I couldn't care two hoots about the Malky Mackay issue, if MM has done something wrong then he should pay for it, but Tan doesn't give a shit about turning us back to blue, and if fans start chanting his name in reverence he'd take that as support for what he has done so far and may even feel vindicated to further the rebrand ..

Spot on

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:Jesus! The man hasn't shown much respect for the club and fans, hung us with unprecedented debt and changed us to Wurzel red, demoted our bluebird ( wants rid and even stopped Ali from introducing us as the Bluebirds ffs), slapped a semi considered orientalised dragon on the red kit!

Spot on

my thoughts as well.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:49 pm

No chance, just because Malky and Moody have been found out to be racist, doesn't change my opinion of Tan.

Sing positive songs about the tw*t that has 0% respect for our fans, history, traditions and culture, no thanks.

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue ! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm

GotMeSingingTheBlues wrote:No chance, just because Malky and Moody have been found out to be racist, doesn't change my opinion of Tan.

Sing positive songs about the tw*t that has 0% respect for our fans, history, traditions and culture, no thanks.

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue ! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Couldnt put it better myself :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Couldn't agree more mate!!!!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Good idea get on his good side instead of riling him up.
I reckon Cardiff supporters should make a stand against racism/sexism/homophobia. Lets make it known we are disgusted with Malky and Moodys alleged conduct.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Best of luck getting the numbers to chant that one... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree with BracklaBlue 100% on this one!

I will start to respect him once he changes us back to our rightful colour :bluescarf:
I'll support the club, I'll support the players and I'll support Ole. I will never respect VT until he starts to respect our fans!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Get some t shirts printed with the slogan
BLUE TAN CLAN on them with a picture of tans head in a blue bobble hat!
:D

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:13 pm

I posted the don't sack Mackay chant, so it's only fair....

"You sacked Mackay, Malky Mackay,
At the time we didn't understand!!
But now we know Mackay,Malky Mackay,
Is Racist and from football,should be banned!!"

And repeat ...

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Both good ideas from both Gavin and AJ to be fair...

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:30 pm

AJ1927 wrote:I posted the don't sack Mackay chant, so it's only fair....

"You sacked Mackay, Malky Mackay,
At the time we didn't understand!!
But now we know Mackay,Malky Mackay,
Is Racist and from football,should be banned!!"

And repeat ...

Very good idea

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 pm

imo we should try something different to get him to change us back to blue
because whats been done so far hasn't worked has it
no good saying were Cardiff city we will allways be blue because we fu..ing aren't
last time I looked we were still in that fu..ing awful red
so if we have to sing tans blue and white army so be it if it works we will get what we wanted :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Don't mess with tan
Vincent Tan
I just don't think you understand and
if you mess with tan
Vincent tan
You will not be able to get a job again.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:40 pm

CRINGE :shock: although i carnt see how whatever malky has done makes any diffrence to the situation with tan with the clour and broken promises for the rebrand , id rather eat a dog turd sarnie than chant for tan :bluescarf: