Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' UPDATED MY VIEW ' ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mac wrote:Good man

Mac, after reading much more in to Malky's vile stuff,That's it for me with him.

Well done, nobody's perfect and at least you are man enough to admit you got it wrong!

Thanks and It is beyond belief how bad Malky was.

Beginning to wonder if we got promotion despite Malky rather than because of him. Also have to wonder if we would have been more competitive if he hadn't been in charge, particularly as he may have caused problems in the dressing room as well as wasting massive amounts of money that could have been used to buy the players who may have kept us up.
Think those that backed Malky did so in good faith, but most have now accepted that he wasn't the person that they believed him to be. Doubt if he has many supporters left after todays events, so maybe now is the time for fans to unite and give Ole their full backing.

mallo wrote:It's all very bizzare - Annis you proud of your dad like he was of you - football is what is being debated our club and not racists I'm a close friend of yours and you would never be racists only to the gypos onwards and upwards blue army !

:thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:52 pm

ARKS wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Mac, after reading much more in to Malky's vile stuff,That's it for me with him.

didnt you know about this for months?

i knew of one email from Moody to Tan with Moody slagging of Tan,but Malky did not say anything bad back in that.
I never knew about all this Other evidence and I've only ever supported Malky regarding football.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:54 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well done, nobody's perfect and at least you are man enough to admit you got it wrong!

wrong. only admitted when its all out. as he stated him carl and others knew for months but kept us in the dark to protect malky the racist

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:57 pm

papa wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wrong. only admitted when its all out. as he stated him carl and others knew for months but kept us in the dark to protect malky the racist

Papa, u are totally wrong, we new of one email from Moody to Tan, I should know.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 pm

papa wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So your damed if you do damed if you don't?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
papa wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Papa, u are totally wrong, we new of one email from Moody to Tan, I should know.

Annis, glad to hear you opinion has changed on MM but I find it strange that your story seems to be rather fluid, If, as you now say, you only of ONE text months ago but your OP on this seems to show you knew a LOT more and as a few on here keep spouting about ITK I cannot grasp the fact that YOU are saying you only knew of this ONE text. C'MON Annis, say it as it is, as its out there now anyway.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Onwards and Upwards... :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Jules wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
papa wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, glad to hear you opinion has changed on MM but I find it strange that your story seems to be rather fluid, If, as you now say, you only of ONE text months ago but your OP on this seems to show you knew a LOT more and as a few on here keep spouting about ITK I cannot grasp the fact that YOU are saying you only knew of this ONE text. C'MON Annis, say it as it is, as its out there now anyway.

Jules,I knew of the email from Moody to Malky and that's all we were told and that Tan was upset that Malky had not turned on Moody for it, all the stuff that has come out now has shocked/stunned me, even Terry a Phillips never knew.

Your right without doubt I have washed my hands of Malky and he deserves everything that comes to him

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 pm

powys wrote:Onwards and Upwards... :bluescarf:

:thumbright: :bluescarf:

Re: MY VIEW ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:23 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mac wrote:Annis, how can you defend a blatant racist when you yourself are of African background? You will have lost any credibility you had with the docks lads.

Mac,Not once do I defend Malky on any of his vile texts or emails.
I only defend his football on the pitch.

How can you defend his football on the pitch when he deliberately signed players we did not need or want just to get money for himself?

Danny, it's a results game and he achieved what was asked of him.

But I honestly can't be bothered even talking about him anymore as I have NO RESPECT AT ALL NOW FOR MALKY.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mac wrote:Annis, how can you defend a blatant racist when you yourself are of African background? You will have lost any credibility you had with the docks lads.

How can you defend his football on the pitch when he deliberately signed players we did not need or want just to get money for himself?

But I honestly can't be bothered even talking about him anymore as I have NO RESPECT AT ALL NOW FOR MALKY.

Annis after today i will buy you a drink when meet up you deserve it! :thumbup:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis after today i will buy you a drink when meet up you deserve it! :thumbup:

:lol:

Allan, Malky has hurt me by all what he has done, I have defended him to the hilt,No more.

I need 5 pints and a brandy Allsn :lol: :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Annis you said you have known this for months and you still backed Malky to get a top job - why ?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:28 pm

think the fist pump smiley should go now

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' MALCKY MACKY AND VINCENT TAN '

' SO ONCE AGAIN,JUST AS WE WERE ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL '

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

No fraud by Malky :thumbright:

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright: :ayatollah:
:thumbright:

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

That's my opinion and belief :thumbright: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright:

Doesn't matter what malky deservedly lost if he its proved hes guilty of racism then its about time you stopped sticking up for him and admit you were wrong. If he's found guilty on what he's accused of then losing his job and compensation is nowhere near what he deserves and i for one will want him banned from football , fined and sued for every penny he has..
If it was Tan who had done it we all know how you and a few others would react.. :thumbright:

Jinks,, after everything that has come out Malky has lost even the slightest respect from me, he deserves to be hung/drawn and banned from football.
You will never see me have a good word about him again,he has destroyed everything I thought of him :cry:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:34 pm

theclaw wrote:Annis you said you have known this for months and you still backed Malky to get a top job - why ?

As I have said a numerous times now, we all knew of Moody's email to Malky and we were told Malky didn't say anything bad back.

Now that the whole truth has come out,for me I can only say how completely wrong I was regarding Malky and I am more than stunned/ Hurt by him.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Mackay with his despicable ways was clearly in the wrong the whole time.

Good on Tan for outing his racist, homophobic, anti semitic, sexist antics.

I feel sorry for the likes of Ibby Farah and Nat Jervis who clearly never got a fair crack of the whip under Mackay. Just because they're black.

A disgrace.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Mackay with his despicable ways was clearly in the wrong the whole time.

Good on Tan for outing his racist, homophobic, anti semitic, sexist antics.

I feel sorry for the likes of Ibby Farah and Nat Jervis who clearly never got a fair crack of the whip under Mackay. Just because they're black.

A disgrace.

So do I, Ihave only just been reading on twitter the Despicable stuff that Malky had said. I really can't believe how he could be that low and vile.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:The thing that bothers me the most about all this is that Tan has shown a very dark side to him here. He could have let it go, he avoided having to pay any money out to MM in compensation, got an apology etc. It didnt stop there though, he has absolutely ruined Mackay. He has shown that he's not a man to be messed with.

cardiff daft by name..

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:43 pm

This board now needs to forget malky once this has all died down and concentrate on backing Ole our current manager.

I'm glad this is out cos now everyone will forget about malky and now get behind ole and the team which is what they need OUR BACKING !!! :ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:45 pm

d20 wrote:This board now needs to forget malky once this has all died down and concentrate on backing Ole our current manager.

I'm glad this is out cos now everyone will forget about malky and now get behind ole and the team which is what they need OUR BACKING !!! :ole:

:ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:45 pm

d20 wrote:This board now needs to forget malky once this has all died down and concentrate on backing Ole our current manager.

100% AGREE :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:57 pm

I think Malky pulled the wool over everyone's eyes annis. Whilst I try to wind you up about wearing the red the true fact is we all want what's best for the club. For me the thought that Malky may have signed players not on ability but because he had an interest makes me feel sick. Something needs to change at the city I was amazed at the atmosphere Tuesday I hope we can all get on the ole bandwagon! It was nice reading how in private ole was distraught at last season's losses where Malky was probably sending texts laughing about how he f$$$ ed us over
Last edited by DannyboyBluebirds on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:58 pm

I feel sorry for Ole in all of this ,he is just a manager who wants his team backed by his fans and he just hasn't had it since he's been here as he knew fans were still backing malky,totally unfair on him.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:02 pm

d20 wrote:I feel sorry for Ole in all of this ,he is just a manager who wants his team backed by his fans and he just hasn't had it since he's been here as he knew fans were still backing malky,totally unfair on him.

Hear hear :ole: :ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:05 pm

you gotta love it... a day in the life of a city fan eh :laughing6:

go back a few pages and you see

clueless ole... now we all have to get behind him

hopless players...fabio for one now hes the best thing since sliced bread

i cant wait to read the forums when we have had a few beatings :laughing6:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:08 pm

bluemoon wrote:you gotta love it... a day in the life of a city fan eh :laughing6:

:laughing6:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:08 pm

bluemoon wrote:you gotta love it... a day in the life of a city fan eh :laughing6:

:lol:

But We had wool pulled over our eyes regarding Malky.