Re: MY VIEW ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:12 am

JAWS wrote:Moody has now resigned,that says it all.hopefully he'll be arrested

No surprises there!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:' MALCKY MACKY AND VINCENT TAN '

' SO ONCE AGAIN,JUST AS WE WERE ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL '

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

No fraud by Malky :thumbright:

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright: :ayatollah:
:thumbright:

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

That's my opinion and belief :thumbright: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright:

Annis, now that all this has been outed, is there any info which can be disclosed on:-

A) Why Brayford was loaned to Sheffield United. Was it purely for football reasons?

B) Malky's alleged fallout with Bellamy before the Palace away game, and Bellamy's many periods of absence?

C) Corny - not starting games and being "one for the future", -having cost £10 million and on £45k a week?

I still think there are some remaining unanswered questions in this fiasco.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:20 am

City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' MALCKY MACKY AND VINCENT TAN '

' SO ONCE AGAIN,JUST AS WE WERE ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL '

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright: :ayatollah:
:thumbright:

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

That's my opinion and belief :thumbright: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright:

Annis, now that all this has been outed, is there any info which can be disclosed on:-

A) Why Brayford was loaned to Sheffield United. Was it purely for football reasons?

B) Malky's alleged fallout with Bellamy before the Palace away game, and Bellamy's many periods of absence?

C) Corny - not starting games and being "one for the future", -having cost £10 million and on £45k a week?

I still think there are some remaining unanswered questions in this fiasco.

Give it time, I think it will all come out now! Makes you wonder if all the unrest in dressing room was down to Tan as was believed at the time or whether there was more to it!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:22 am

Also before Annis has a chance to go back on his word he's admitted to knowing for a while why he was sacked and has continued to support him all over the site.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=+malky+mackay&author_id=54&start=30

Just doesn't make sense. Hoping you didn't quite know what was going on when this post was made....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=141385

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:24 am

I am another who fully supported mm :oops: , But this shows me to be a big fool, I am and always will be a Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and it seems Tan though ruthless could have walked and left our club go down the pan. He has not even though he is loosing money on shirts and merchandise sails (his fault due to rebrand) but he is still sticking with our club :thumbright: My belief is we carry on against the rebrand but not personally against Tan :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:33 am

Embarrassing opening post. The report wS submitted I belive before pulis left palace. He said he knew about racist behavior and continued his support for mm.

Why should people forget what he did what if at place there was some young up and coming asian, Chinese palistine lads. Who worked hard to get where they there but miss out on a career in football because mm doesn't like they ethnic background.

We should appauld that mm can no longer destroy talented young ethnic players careers.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:39 am

Annis you are blinded by your hatred for tan,take a reality check

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:48 am

You support a man who's been shown to be a vile bigot. Not only that but you've known this for months and you've still been supporting him! I suppose that's your prerogative and I can accept that, but what I can't understand is this:

If these allegations are true then M & M have been lining their pockets out of our club's money. You claim to be a Cardiff City fan but you're idolising a man who seems to have been raping and pillaging our club!!

You can claim to be as big a fan as you like, but your stance speaks louder than any words.

Very disappointing.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 am

Annis, I can only hope that your post was to gain hits for your site because how can you even try to defend that mans actions or has your hatred for Mr Tan blinded you that much.

Also for all the people apologising on here about supporting Malky I will say you should not be sorry as many many were fooled by his agenda.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:53 am

I'm still furious about all of these revelations. This man was starting to look more and more suspicious towards the end of his reign, as it became clear to me that he was playing the media against Tan and that only he could have leaked the "quit or be fired" email. But Jesus, the stuff that came out last night? Who ever could have suspected all of THAT?

Anyone saying that this has affected our reputation in the media again, and is distracting from the football, is talking rubbish. This has no impact on the current playing squad (barely any of our first 11 even played for Malky!), and I suspect that the players probably already knew about all of this already. Various comments made in recent weeks about last season now seem to have been saying so much more than initially thought.

The club had to report this to the FA, and the fact it's come out as Malky was about to get a job is pure coincidence - the timeline was clearly established by when the FA made their decision about spygate, not by Malky finally getting a job.

Tan got involved in club business last season and was the only bloody one who saw what was being done right under our noses. Good on him, and Malky deserves whatever comes to him the prick.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:54 am

TheRedBluebird wrote:He should be banned from football for atleast 2 or 3 years!! And can't do anything football related and have a very big fine!

Come on, you don't even get that for trying to EAT other players.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 pm

It mentions in one article that two players were involved in leaking the team, sack them fuckers as well.
Unlike Annis I support Cardiff City over any club individual.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:05 pm

bobbyperu wrote:It mentions in one article that two players were involved in leaking the team, sack them fuckers as well.
Unlike Annis I support Cardiff City over any club individual.

Same here..

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Tan got involved in club business last season and was the only bloody one who saw what was being done right under our noses. Good on him, and Malky deserves whatever comes to him the prick.[/quote]

spot on. good thing he did

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:'

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the racists emails,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

You have far more insight in what´s going on in the back rooms at this club that most people, so I would just like to ask: How can you state with such degree of certainty that there was no fraud by Malky? Where only Moody investigated regarding the dodgy transfers?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Tan Out wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:'but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

:

Can I take it from that phrase that you are trying to bury your head in the sand regarding the rebrand? That sounds to me that although you are against the rebrand you are going to try to forget about it because you have had enough of the circus. That basically equates to I can't be arsed anymore and I am reluctantly accepting it.

I admit to being anti Tan and I also admit to admiring the style of the silent assassin and business nouce that Tan is now showing. However, Cardiff City is just not Cardiff City anymore because we are Wrexham is disguise. As much as I may now see a business side to Tan that he hasn't shown before I remember the words that stand out more than anything that has happened to this club in the last few years:

''Cardiff City will never be Blue for as long as I am here''

I hope I have misinterpeted your phrase Annis because it disappoints me in the way I am reading it. Tan needs to go and if someone were to offer me relegation for Tan to leave and Cardiff to return to Blue I'd bite their hand off.

Sorry you have missunderstood me, I will Always continue to battle for our True Identity :bluescarf: but I also want to enjoy my football as well, the politics of the club have eaten away at me for the last 2 yrs,but I also want to get back to supporting the team as well :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Jules wrote:Annis, I can only hope that your post was to gain hits for your site because how can you even try to defend that mans actions or has your hatred for Mr Tan blinded you that much.

Also for all the people apologising on here about supporting Malky I will say you should not be sorry as many many were fooled by his agenda.

Jules, Without a doubt I am 100% not supporting what Malky did regarding emails and texts. But I am still saying what Malky did on the pitch will never be forgotten :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Annis, how can you defend a blatant racist when you yourself are of African background? You will have lost any credibility you had with the docks lads.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Mac wrote:Annis, how can you defend a blatant racist when you yourself are of African background? You will have lost any credibility you had with the docks lads.

Mac,Not once do I defend Malky on any of his vile texts or emails.
I only defend his football on the pitch.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mac wrote:Annis, how can you defend a blatant racist when you yourself are of African background? You will have lost any credibility you had with the docks lads.

His football on the pitch was a direct result of out spending every other club in the league. His management in the Premier League was poor and he spent badly. What's there to truly love about the man's footballing ability? The squad we had should have performed far better than he managed.

And a man who's been involved in football for as long as you has to realise by now surely that you can't just judge a man on their job performance. The integrity and character of a man has to be scrutinised and he doesn't hold up for a single second. Are you happy to see Ched Evans back in football? Would you have him at Cardiff? Where do you draw the line? Can one be racist, homophobic and anti-semetic as long as he manages to meet expectations for a season or two? Would you have a white supremacist representing our club if it meant he could get us comfortably in the top half of the Premier League in a few years? How about an islamic extremist?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

How can you defend his football on the pitch when he deliberately signed players we did not need or want just to get money for himself?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Mac, I am very very proud of my Egyptian Back ground and My Father. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

After now reading and finding out that Malky was Racists to players and made more than just one email and text and continued to do so, I have No intentions of anymore sticking up For Malky and I would rather now not discuss him again, in fact he makes me feel sick.

Re: ' UPDATED MY VIEW ' ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Good man

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Mac wrote:Good man

Mac, after reading much more in to Malky's vile stuff,That's it for me with him.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:47 pm

annis you`ve known for months and still kissed his arse :wave:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Mac, after reading much more in to Malky's vile stuff,That's it for me with him.

didnt you know about this for months?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:49 pm

It's all very bizzare - Annis you proud of your dad like he was of you - football is what is being debated our club and not racists I'm a close friend of yours and you would never be racists only to the gypos onwards and upwards blue army !

Forever Blue wrote:

Well done, nobody's perfect and at least you are man enough to admit you got it wrong!

papa wrote:annis you`ve known for months and still kissed his arse :wave:

Papa, I knew of one email from Moody to Tan with Moody slagging of Tan,but Malky did not say anything bad back in that.
I never knew about all this Other evidence and I've only ever supported Malky regarding football.

Read my other comments.

I initally liked Malky but I soon became weary of him, I didnt like his interviews, they sounded like they came straight out of media training. He was always careful of what he said and we now know why, if he said what he really thought he would have
been sacked on the spot.

The way he froze out players like Conway, Brayford, Noone etc etc was brizare to say the least.

Malky did do well but only with huge funds from Tan, once promoted he wasted the biggest transfer budget ever seen for a promoted club, the football was awful throughout. Further kicks in the teeth talking on Sky after he was sacked how he stood by his strange signing of Cornelius as he was going to be a top top players while watching us struggle with no kind of striker who can score.

The fact people supported him even after his grovalling apology amazed me, if you didnt smell someting dodgy at that time then I question anyones judgement.

Tan gave the Malky the option to resign, at the time it made little sense but now I bet Malky wishes he took it.

Simon Jordan (not a man I like admittedly) said last week Palace shouldnt hire Malky as he wont do what he is told and believes his own hype. IMO that about sums it up for me, he thought he could do what he liked, felt he was running the place and untouchable. He then played the fans for fools with his standard media spin.

While I dont like Tan for the rebrand I say good on him and the club for not letting this go, I fully support the club taking this as far as they can against Malky and Moody.