Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:47 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:The thing that bothers me the most about all this is that Tan has shown a very dark side to him here. He could have let it go, he avoided having to pay any money out to MM in compensation, got an apology etc. It didnt stop there though, he has absolutely ruined Mackay. He has shown that he's not a man to be messed with.

And rightly so if you or anyone was quoting racist remarks to other members of staff!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:52 am

Annis, I don't post on this board or any other for that matter very often, but as a friend I would recommend you remove your post, it's bordering on embarrassing and will do you no favours at all.

Sometimes in life you have to admit you know nothin or you are in the wrong.

As you say like I do just concentrate on your football and just support the team.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:02 am

CayoBluebird wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:
Taffrocker wrote:I am glad the dossier has come out. If MM had got the Palace job, and all of this was kept under wraps, then City would have been still painted as the nutters with a pantomine villain in charge. Now it's come out, I think we have got a bit of integrity back, as people realise the decisions behind the soap opera last season.

What if it had come to light at a later date at palace? We could be accused of being complicit in covering up previous behavior. As the saying goes, better out that in.

Many of the scandals in the papers are made worse in peoples eyes by the attitudes of the ones that knew yet said nothing.

I would have thought that having the club in the papers for exposing racism,sexism and homophobia would be a RIGHT reason. Shows we don't tolerate this behaviour unlike a lot if other clubs.,

Absolutely! We have IMHO done completely the right thing.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:'but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

:

Can I take it from that phrase that you are trying to bury your head in the sand regarding the rebrand? That sounds to me that although you are against the rebrand you are going to try to forget about it because you have had enough of the circus. That basically equates to I can't be arsed anymore and I am reluctantly accepting it.

I admit to being anti Tan and I also admit to admiring the style of the silent assassin and business nouce that Tan is now showing. However, Cardiff City is just not Cardiff City anymore because we are Wrexham is disguise. As much as I may now see a business side to Tan that he hasn't shown before I remember the words that stand out more than anything that has happened to this club in the last few years:

''Cardiff City will never be Blue for as long as I am here''

I hope I have misinterpeted your phrase Annis because it disappoints me in the way I am reading it. Tan needs to go and if someone were to offer me relegation for Tan to leave and Cardiff to return to Blue I'd bite their hand off.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:08 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:The thing that bothers me the most about all this is that Tan has shown a very dark side to him here. He could have let it go, he avoided having to pay any money out to MM in compensation, got an apology etc. It didnt stop there though, he has absolutely ruined Mackay. He has shown that he's not a man to be messed with.

Probably more not a man to be trusted instead of not a man to be messed with.

If he had an agreement with Malky and he has now gone back on it, it shows what an untrustworthy schemer that Tan is.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:' MALCKY MACKY AND VINCENT TAN '

' SO ONCE AGAIN,JUST AS WE WERE ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL '

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

No fraud by Malky :thumbright:

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright: :ayatollah:
:thumbright:

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

That's my opinion and belief :thumbright: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright:

Annis, to be fair Malky had his interview on Sunday.
The dossier was sent last week and is widely thought to be one of the main reasons why Pulis walked.

To suggest Tan only did this to stop Malky getting the job is a bit Naive. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:14 am

ThomasC wrote:Malky withdrew 7.5mil compensation claim because of those emails. That's got to hurt!! Malky lost any chance of continuing his career at the highest level and may never return thanks to Tan & his own stupidity as he is not blameless for his downfall.

IF there has been no financial irregularity as proved by no arrest after an investigation, then I would of hoped Tan would just be contented with his club doing well, rather than dragging the club onto the front and back pages for all the wrong reasons!!

Tan did what HAD to be done. I have no sympathy for a racist and bigot.. I sincerely hope that MM and Moody never, ever, get to work in football again.

Annis, you need to rethink your stance - it doesn't reflect well on you.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:16 am

Judging by the tweets from ex City boys Ibby Farah & Nat Jarvis, it wasn't just kept to private emails and texts. Mackay allegedly had "names" for them and treated them poorly, mocking them in front of the rest of the squad.

If true, Mackay should not be allowed to manage again.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:19 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Judging by the tweets from ex City boys Ibby Farah & Nat Jarvis, it wasn't just kept to private emails and texts. Mackay allegedly had "names" for them and treated them poorly, mocking them in front of the rest of the squad.

His career is over.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:22 am

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

Fanatstic CV? next joke please

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:24 am

AJ1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Judging by the tweets from ex City boys Ibby Farah & Nat Jarvis, it wasn't just kept to private emails and texts. Mackay allegedly had "names" for them and treated them poorly, mocking them in front of the rest of the squad.

His career is over.

Amen to that!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:25 am

He should be arrested for his racist comments alone if they are proved correct fans have been arrested for racist episodes clubs supporting fight against racism yet manager is making racist comments on regular basis amazed you try to blame tan Annis for this coming out.they obviously made their apology to try to avoid the truth coming out about their racism.prison beckons for them if taken to court

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:26 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/authors/terry-phillips/

Terry Phillips should answer for not reporting on this if he was ITK.

:old:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:27 am

Yes. This is far more serious that private messages. If true.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:30 am

Dve wrote:

Yes. This is far more serious that private messages. If true.

If it's more than private emails ? then I agree with what some say,then Malky should be banned from Footbsll. :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:30 am

Dear me, Annis, i've known you a long time and shared a few laughs with you but i can't believe what i have just read from you, how can you defend the undefendable???? i seriously think you should remove your post.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:32 am

abergblue wrote:

Probably more not a man to be trusted instead of not a man to be messed with.

If he had an agreement with Malky and he has now gone back on it, it shows what an untrustworthy schemer that Tan is.

How do we know that he had an agreement? Would you have an agreement with someone you suspected of milking you for a few million?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:45 am

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

Doesn't matter what malky deservedly lost if he its proved hes guilty of racism then its about time you stopped sticking up for him and admit you were wrong. If he's found guilty on what he's accused of then losing his job and compensation is nowhere near what he deserves and i for one will want him banned from football , fined and sued for every penny he has..
If it was Tan who had done it we all know how you and a few others would react.. :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:47 am

The tv pundits say Tan is like a James Bond villain,if he was 007 would be no more :o

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:48 am

Their a pair of racists and it looks like they've defrauded our club.
Nobody in their right mind can defend these two,all this far outways anything malky done on the pitch.Him and moody are finished in football.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:50 am

, plenty of dogs in cardiff for us all . annis if you dont take offence to this i do, absolutely humiliating and degradory

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 am

Annis he was skimming money from many player's sponsorship deals they openly called him milky. Where's the 2 payments of 600k gone as quoted in the mail. He tried to rape the club signing players he knew wasn't good enough to line his own pockets. Anyone that cannot see that is deluded

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:53 am

No blame should be placed on Tan at all in this situation.

Malky acted out of order and very unprofessionally. He is his own downfall and has nobody else to blame. The evidence handed to Palace was obviously damming enough for them to not want to touch him at all.

I wouldn't want a racist representing out club and I'm glad he has gone.

For all tans wrong doings, this isn't one of them, it's Malkys. Now his dirt is in the public and people somehow want to shift that blame somehow on Tan.

You couldn't make it up.

The fact that transfer papers were covered up would also suggest there is more to this than just racist texts. Those cover ups are the reason palace refrained from hiring Malky in my opinion - we will see in the near future I am sure though.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:54 am

plenty of dogs in cardiff for us to all go around, annis if you dont find this offensive i do humiliating and degrading

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:54 am

Annis if any of these racist remarks were aimed at you or your family would you be happy to let it go.Wake up Annis ffs.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:59 am

honestcadiff wrote:Sorry Annis but that's a disgraceful message to be sending out. The man is a spineless, gutless bigot. You cannot defend him no matter how impressive the fist pumps were.

Totally agree, with this.

Annis, you need to keep talking football :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:59 am

A block wrote:
The fact that transfer papers were covered up would also suggest there is more to this than just racist texts. Those cover ups are the reason palace refrained from hiring Malky in my opinion - we will see in the near future I am sure though.

The racist comments would be more than enough, really. Not all the CP players are Aryan, are they? After this, Malky couldnĀ“t possible be put in charge of an international squad.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:07 am

Moody has now resigned,that says it all.hopefully he'll be arrested
Last edited by JAWS on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:07 am

Sorry but this is easily the most embarrassing post I have ever read on this board. I echo the thoughts of others in this thread that ask you to take this down. How you can possibly think that he deserves any place in football after it's come to light that he's an incredibly bigoted, racist, homophobic and anti-semetic man is nothing short of shameful. I don't understand why you would want characters like this in the game. There's no space for him and Moody and I hope they never work another day in football in their life because they quite simply do not deserve.

A leopard doesn't change its spots. Malky is an ignorant bigot and an apology and a few months out of football doesn't wipe the slate clean. I'm shocked this post was even made. Completely embarrassing. As a representative of the club and many of its supporters I urge you to delete this post.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:10 am

:ole: :ole: :ole:
Annis, you are wrong to blame Tan for this disclosure, and so is every one else, because of one thing:- EVERY CLUB HAS A DUTY TO REPORT ANY WRONG DOING AT THEIR CLUB TO THE FA, this was done only after all the facts about the e-mails were gathered together, you say you knew along with other people about the racist e-mails, and that resulted in the eventual sackings of Moody and Mackey, but what if after agreeing to the resulting settlement, further evidence of wrong doing came to light. And the club had no option but send their findings to the FA, how can anybody blame Tan for doing his duty, now we find that Moody has resigned with immediate effect. I can see why you brought the information to light, but to attack Tan is wrong.

Remember one thing these people don't tolerated failure or disloyalty by employees.