Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' UPDATED MY VIEW ' ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bobbyperu wrote:Annis, what was the content of the one email you knew about? Also do you think this is the tip of the iceberg with a lot more to follow.

It was Moody slating Tan and saying he was a slanty eyes f. Moody sent it to Malky.
That was all we ever knew about, yes I can see it getting worse for Malky and Moody.

thats not what you said in the op, this is what u posted ........What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile............ now your trying to say it was all moodys fault and you knew nothing about any other emails make your mind up ....i also remember a post claiming everyone was scared to say anything to tan and feared for there jobs but ibby has said they were to afraid to speak to milky,

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:05 pm

footynut wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bobbyperu wrote:Annis, what was the content of the one email you knew about? Also do you think this is the tip of the iceberg with a lot more to follow.

It was Moody slating Tan and saying he was a slanty eyes f. Moody sent it to Malky.
That was all we ever knew about, yes I can see it getting worse for Malky and Moody.

thats not what you said in the op, this is what u posted ........What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile............ now your trying to say it was all moodys fault and you knew nothing about any other emails make your mind up ....i also remember a post claiming everyone was scared to say anything to tan and feared for there jobs but ibby has said they were to afraid to speak to milky,

Oh, let it go now. Weather this or that doesn´t really matter. Loyalty is a rare thing, but may sometimes lead to misjudgments. Malky is the guilty one, not the fans who out of loyalty have been backing him.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:14 pm

I always knew there was something dodgy about the guy and you can look at my posts from the past year, I have been slagging him off and calling him a crook and the usual suspects have jumped all over me. People loved Malky because he supposedly stood up to Tan and he played you all through the media like a fiddle.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, agents and dodgy dealings to come this week.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Be glad when all this blows over. We can get back to sensible discussions then like "lets get rid of the tinkerman "even though we are 25 points clear at the top of the table, the lack of atmosphere in the ground, the price of a pint, the price of a burger, those crappy red shirts, Tan has destroyed us, scarf waving at 19........................etc. etc.be good to get back to normal.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I always knew there was something dodgy about the guy and you can look at my posts from the past year, I have been slagging him off and calling him a crook and the usual suspects have jumped all over me. People loved Malky because he supposedly stood up to Tan and he played you all through the media like a fiddle.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, agents and dodgy dealings to come this week.

I did'nt like him anyway, he was not right in the head (Malky)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uvSgy_xovQ

:D :D :D

Re: ' UPDATED MY VIEW ' ' MALKY MACKAY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm

A politically correct post I must say....... however I think all this email fiasco has been blown out of proportion I still firmly believe Malky Mackay is the best manager we have ever had.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Give Annis a break, lads. This is a very difficult situation. Nowhere has Annis defended Malky's alleged racism. How could he? Cardiff has long been one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, with comparatively few racial problems. I worked in the docks area, (Sharpe & Fisher, Schooner Way), from 1976 to 1984, and am very proud of my Cardiff background. Rascim has no part in our culture, as a city, as a club, or in the wider South Wales area.

This is very complicated. Most of us are against the 're-brand', but welcome the investment, (loans, or otherwise), that Vincent Tan has made. Most of us appreciate Malky's footballing record as manager of our club, but there have always been niggling doubts. Few people know all the facts. The FA will investigate, and time will tell.

But lets not this distract from the here and now. We've had a good start to the season,and I, for one, am looking forward to going to Molyneux on Saturday, and Port Vale on Tuesday.

There is still no contradiction between opposing the 're-brand', and supporting the club. That means, going to games, and supporting the team.

It's always been a roller coaster, but now, more than ever, we need all genuine Bluebirds to stick together. :bluescarf: :ole: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:58 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Give Annis a break, lads. This is a very difficult situation. Nowhere has Annis defended Malky's alleged racism. How could he? Cardiff has long been one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, with comparatively few racial problems. I worked in the docks area, (Sharpe & Fisher, Schooner Way), from 1976 to 1984, and am very proud of my Cardiff background. Rascim has no part in our culture, as a city, as a club, or in the wider South Wales area.

This is very complicated. Most of us are against the 're-brand', but welcome the investment, (loans, or otherwise), that Vincent Tan has made. Most of us appreciate Malky's footballing record as manager of our club, but there have always been niggling doubts. Few people know all the facts. The FA will investigate, and time will tell.

But lets not this distract from the here and now. We've had a good start to the season,and I, for one, am looking forward to going to Molyneux on Saturday, and Port Vale on Tuesday.

There is still no contradiction between opposing the 're-brand', and supporting the club. That means, going to games, and supporting the team.

It's always been a roller coaster, but now, more than ever, we need all genuine Bluebirds to stick together. :bluescarf: :ole: :ayatollah:

Great post :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Give Annis a break, lads. This is a very difficult situation. Nowhere has Annis defended Malky's alleged racism. How could he? Cardiff has long been one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, with comparatively few racial problems. I worked in the docks area, (Sharpe & Fisher, Schooner Way), from 1976 to 1984, and am very proud of my Cardiff background. Rascim has no part in our culture, as a city, as a club, or in the wider South Wales area.

Great post :thumbright:

I 2nd that :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ole: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:45 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]' UPDATED '

After now reading and finding out that Malky was Racists to players and made more than just one email and text and continued to do so, I have No intentions of anymore sticking up For Malky and I would rather now not discuss him again, in fact he makes me feel sick.

My father was Egyptian and I am very very proud of my back ground. :thumbright: :thumbright:

' MALCKY MACKY AND VINCENT TAN '

' SO ONCE AGAIN,JUST AS WE WERE ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL '

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

No fraud by Malky :thumbright:

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright: :ayatollah:
:thumbright:

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

That's my opinion and belief :thumbright: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright:[/quote

I go along with that ;)

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:00 am

I met Malky on 2 or 3 occasions and he always come across as a very pleasant and affable man of integrity however it seems that he played us all and if as seems likely all the allegations are true. Then him and Moody are lower than a snakes belly and both deserve everything that comes their way. You also have to question their transfer dealings and wonder that if they weren't made with greed in mind then it's just quite possible that that we might not have got relegated last season?

I have lost all respect for Malky and applaud the Club and Vincent Tan for revealing what a vile pair of racists and money grabbing bastards (Allegedly) him and Moody were :twisted:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:08 am

I still remember when malky got sacked! Match if the day, Lineker and Alan shearer were defending malky, and saying what a wonderful guy he was! Little know did anyone know the truth about malky ey!

Re: MY VIEW ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:20 am

ThomasC wrote:Malky withdrew 7.5mil compensation claim because of those emails. That's got to hurt!! Malky lost any chance of continuing his career at the highest level and may never return thanks to Tan & his own stupidity as he is not blameless for his downfall.

IF there has been no financial irregularity as proved by no arrest after an investigation, then I would of hoped Tan would just be contented with his club doing well, rather than dragging the club onto the front and back pages for all the wrong reasons!!

id be furious if it were my money...and anyone that says they wouldnt be is a bigger two faced scumbag than MM..if he has taken money i want tan to ruin him...............

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:34 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I always knew there was something dodgy about the guy and you can look at my posts from the past year, I have been slagging him off and calling him a crook and the usual suspects have jumped all over me. People loved Malky because he supposedly stood up to Tan and he played you all through the media like a fiddle.

i think your right......these texts and emails came to light after the search of Moodys house.......to my knowledge moody was put on gardening leave, then let go with settlement and moved on to a new employer....

how rare is it for solicitors months later to get a search of home warrant........these are not given out on a whim are they,so obviously evidence to some degree exist to obtain the search papers....

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:58 am

jackmadandbad wrote:

i think your right......these texts and emails came to light after the search of Moodys house.......to my knowledge moody was put on gardening leave, then let go with settlement and moved on to a new employer....

how rare is it for solicitors months later to get a search of home warrant........these are not given out on a whim are they,so obviously evidence to some degree exist to obtain the search papers....

The racist,homophobic,sexist texts/emails that were recoverd from Moody's home were incidental (damaging nevertheless!) the real meaty stuff, i.e the financial dealings, is what will have far graver consequences to MM and Moody. If there's a case against them - we'd be talking serious amounts of money and you know what happens to employees who are guilty of stealing from their employers....

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:26 am

latcher wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:

The racist,homophobic,sexist texts/emails that were recoverd from Moody's home were incidental (damaging nevertheless!) the real meaty stuff, i.e the financial dealings, is what will have far graver consequences to MM and Moody. If there's a case against them - we'd be talking serious amounts of money and you know what happens to employees who are guilty of stealing from their employers....

Good point,the newspaper reported money was payed to agents not involved in the transfers. I expect the police to get involved and as you elude to a prison sentence could follow.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:28 am

latcher wrote:The racist,homophobic,sexist texts/emails that were recoverd from Moody's home were incidental (damaging nevertheless!) the real meaty stuff, i.e the financial dealings, is what will have far graver consequences to MM and Moody. If there's a case against them - we'd be talking serious amounts of money and you know what happens to employees who are guilty of stealing from their employers....

Bingo! :thumbup:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:03 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:I still remember when malky got sacked! Match if the day, Lineker and Alan shearer were defending malky, and saying what a wonderful guy he was! Little know did anyone know the truth about malky ey!

I think many of us are guilty of that, me more than most :cry: