Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' UPDATED MY VIEW ' ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Malky is very cunning.

Career is over now though..

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:11 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:I think Malky pulled the wool over everyone's eyes annis. Whilst I try to wind you up about wearing the red the true fact is we all want what's best for the club. For me the thought that Malky may have signed players not on ability but because he had an interest makes me feel sick. Something needs to change at the city I was amazed at the atmosphere Tuesday I hope we can all get on the ole bandwagon! It was nice reading how in private ole was distraught at last season's losses where Malky was probably sending texts laughing about how he f$$$ ed us over

Well said Danny and Cheers, hopefully we can now get on to supporting City and that fantastic squad :thumbright:

And fully back Ole,even if I still have doubts :lol: :ole: :ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:11 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Malky is very cunning.

Career is over now though..

Tony, Sadly your right and it hurts.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:16 pm

I would pretty much agree with everything Annis has said. All emotional bridges with MM are burnt and the disappointed amongst us have to accept it. He did wrong (morally that is, financial indiscretion has yet to be proved) he shouldn't be here.

More concerning is what I perceive as tan's depth of vindictiveness. Malky wouldn't have gone for the palace job unless he'd thought he was straight with tan. Personally I feel less inclined to the guy than before, and that was zero.

I can see a lucrative book deal from Malky he can clear it legally. What has he got to lose, apart from coaching in some faraway outpost like China ? :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Did Ole know this?

Because I have seen some of his press conferences, and when asked about Malky he completely dodged the question.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:I think Malky pulled the wool over everyone's eyes annis. Whilst I try to wind you up about wearing the red the true fact is we all want what's best for the club. For me the thought that Malky may have signed players not on ability but because he had an interest makes me feel sick. Something needs to change at the city I was amazed at the atmosphere Tuesday I hope we can all get on the ole bandwagon! It was nice reading how in private ole was distraught at last season's losses where Malky was probably sending texts laughing about how he f$$$ ed us over

Well said Danny and Cheers, hopefully we can now get on to supporting City and that fantastic squad :thumbright:

And fully back Ole,even if I still have doubts :lol: :ole: :ole:

good job tan dont have access to any of the fans texts eh :laughing6:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:19 pm

You sacked Mackay, Malky Mackay,
At the time we didn't understand!!
But now we know Mackay,Malky Mackay,
Is Racist and from football,should be banned!!"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' UPDATED '

After now reading and finding out that Malky was Racists to players and made more than just one email and text and continued to do so, I have No intentions of anymore sticking up For Malky and I would rather now not discuss him again, in fact he makes me feel sick.

My father was Egyptian and I am very very proud of my back ground. :thumbright: :thumbright:

' MALCKY MACKY AND VINCENT TAN '

' SO ONCE AGAIN,JUST AS WE WERE ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL '

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

No fraud by Malky :thumbright:

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright: :ayatollah:
:thumbright:

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

That's my opinion and belief :thumbright: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright:

If all this is true Vincent Tan had absolute right to sack Malky AND send the dossier.

I'm shocked.

Thinking about it from the perspective of time and knowledge of what went on in texts I have to say Malky have to take some if not most of the blame for relegation (I would sack him myself if all that is true).

I still believe it might be the best thing that happened to our fight for bringing Blue back last season. Liverpool away united the fans for a moment, it is from that moment, when Blue was rising again (not the best reason for it, I know).

Vincent Tan is still responsible for the mess this club is in in terms of pride and history. But in my opinion he had right to sack Malky, to whom (if allegations are true) I've lost my respect.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Annis, Good to see you turning against MM. 1 question, do you still believe Tan was SLY sending in the report?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Yep, the money part is even more shocking...

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:27 pm

1922 wrote:

After now reading and finding out that Malky was Racists to players and made more than just one email and text and continued to do so, I have No intentions of anymore sticking up For Malky and I would rather now not discuss him again, in fact he makes me feel sick.

My father was Egyptian and I am very very proud of my back ground. :thumbright: :thumbright:

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

If all this is true Vincent Tan had absolute right to sack Malky AND send the dossier.

I'm shocked.

Thinking about it from the perspective of time and knowledge of what went on in texts I have to say Malky have to take some if not most of the blame for relegation (I would sack him myself if all that is true).

I still believe it might be the best thing that happened to our fight for bringing Blue back last season. Liverpool away united the fans for a moment, it is from that moment, when Blue was rising again (not the best reason for it, I know).

Vincent Tan is still responsible for the mess this club is in in terms of pride and history. But in my opinion he had right to sack Malky, to whom (if allegations are true) I've lost my respect.

Bart, I am so hurt by what I have read regarding Malky, he has no place in football and should be banned from the game.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
1922 wrote:

My View.

I'm shocked.

Bart, I am so hurt by what I have read regarding Malky, he has no place in football and should be banned from the game.

Same here. But he made me do something I thought I never will... To say VT was right :shock:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Roy wrote:Annis, Good to see you turning against MM. 1 question, do you still believe Tan was SLY sending in the report?

Roy, I have not just lost Respect for Mslky, I now despise him,it hurts that the Man I virtually bowed down to turned out to be a true Racist :cry:

But if Tan gave his word that if Malky went public and apologised and that would be the end of it,then it is sly. But I don't know for 100% if that is a fact.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Roy wrote:Annis, Good to see you turning against MM. 1 question, do you still believe Tan was SLY sending in the report?

Roy, I have not just lost Respect for Mslky, I now despise him,it hurts that the Man I virtually bowed down to turned out to be a true Racist :cry:

But if Tan gave his word that if Malky went public and apologised and that would be the end of it,then it is sly. But I don't know for 100% if that is a fact.

Fair comment but what would be the consequences if Tan said nothing and the FA got wind of it? Other than changing the colour (can't get much worse) he in my eyes has done no wrong. No one will ever agree on everything

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Surely the club will also be in a little bit of trouble? Surely incidents like these should have reported straight away yet the club were willing to hide it untill last week?

Or am i wrong?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I don't think we can ever know the full story of this but I may suggest that the apology from Malky and Moody was to perhaps keep them out of a criminal court as it sounds that Tan certainly believes he has evidence that could convict them on a number of issues.

However would it be right for him to stand back and watch another club possibly have the same done to them as was done to us by the very same people. Sometimes you just have to stand up and say "enough is enough." Hence the handing over of the dossier. just my view on it.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I was reading on one of the paper sites that Tan had been told by lawyers that he was obliged to report it to the FA. Whatever was said between him and Malky would in all honesty have to go by the wayside if he was legally obliged to report it. You can't really call him sly or blame him for that, if it was found out we had withheld the information the club would have been in the shite, and I can imagine how he would have been slagged off then.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:56 pm

barriboy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I was reading on one of the paper sites that Tan had been told by lawyers that he was obliged to report it to the FA. Whatever was said between him and Malky would in all honesty have to go by the wayside if he was legally obliged to report it. You can't really call him sly or blame him for that, if it was found out we had withheld the information the club would have been in the shite, and I can imagine how he would have been slagged off then.

That's fair enough, if that's true :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
barriboy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

That's fair enough, if that's true :thumbright:

It might also be to protect the club from potential future litigation, from the people offended by Malky. If the club are aware of the activity, if it was done with club owned portables, then there is a risk of implicit liability especially if they take no action.

Look at Palace Skygate, the club has served notice on Palace AND Moody, for actions taken by Moody. Moody has now left Palace, but they still face a potential liability.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Annis, what was the content of the one email you knew about? Also do you think this is the tip of the iceberg with a lot more to follow.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:06 pm

bobbyperu wrote:Annis, what was the content of the one email you knew about? Also do you think this is the tip of the iceberg with a lot more to follow.

It was Moody slating Tan and saying he was a slanty eyes f. Moody sent it to Malky.
That was all we ever knew about, yes I can see it getting worse for Malky and Moody.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:Mackay with his despicable ways was clearly in the wrong the whole time.

Good on Tan for outing his racist, homophobic, anti semitic, sexist antics.

I feel sorry for the likes of Ibby Farah and Nat Jervis who clearly never got a fair crack of the whip under Mackay. Just because they're black.

A disgrace.

So do I, Ihave only just been reading on twitter the Despicable stuff that Malky had said. I really can't believe how he could be that low and vile.

Thing is, Farah isn't even Egyptian! Just shows to Malky it doesn't even matter!

A real disgrace.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Us fans should now unite and support Ole and the boys :ayatollah: :ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Put it this way, if you were a fan of Palace or any of the other clubs he was linked with, they appointed MM as their manager and then you found out about his disgusting behaviour, would you be happy?

No you wouldn't. No man's racist agenda should mess with the development of a football club.

Applying for a job that involves man management commands fairness towards all and if you haven't shown that at your previous employers then the previous club have a right to speak up. In my opinion, it wasn't sly of Tan to share this.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi Annis.

These revelations have put some things into perspective but may actually allow the club to move forward. The spectre of Malky's dismissal has been hanging around like a bad smell. It has prevented some fans fully embracing OGS and to be fair, our manager has acted with total dignity throughout.

I think the mistake (in my opinion) was that Tan didn't fully disclose the reasons for dismissal in the first place. It would have cleared the air a lot sooner.

I know what you are saying about the gentleman's agreement between Malky, Moody and Tan, but in these cases, morally, any prospective employer has a right to know about racist incidents. Ignorance isn't bliss when it comes to the duty of care for all workers in the club.

Malky, as good as he is cannot be put in charge of people with his track record now. Such a waste but there you go.

Onwards and upwards ole Gunner's Bluebird Army! :bluescarf: :ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Hi Annis.

These revelations have put some things into perspective but may actually allow the club to move forward. The spectre of Malky's dismissal has been hanging around like a bad smell. It has prevented some fans fully embracing OGS and to be fair, our manager has acted with total dignity throughout.

I think the mistake (in my opinion) was that Tan didn't fully disclose the reasons for dismissal in the first place. It would have cleared the air a lot sooner.

I know what you are saying about the gentleman's agreement between Malky, Moody and Tan, but in these cases, morally, any prospective employer has a right to know about racist incidents. Ignorance isn't bliss when it comes to the duty of care for all workers in the club.

Malky, as good as he is cannot be put in charge of people with his track record now. Such a waste but there you go.

Onwards and upwards ole Gunner's Bluebird Army! :bluescarf: :ole:

Yes a very sensible post and hopefully we can all now move forward for the good of CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:02 pm

This is a Malcky issue. Malcky came out with this and will have to deal with it.
This is not the clubs fault or anyone who supported him at the time.

if as Annis said he heard about an email, then still nobody would have known how bad it actually was.

he has gone and after the things he said.. good riddance

on to the future....In Blue...One day
Last edited by shinyBlueGlue on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:03 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:This is a Malcky issue. Malcky came out with and will have to deal with.
This is not the clubs fault or anyone who supported him at the time.

if as Annis said he heard about an email, then still nobody would have known how bad it actually was.

he has gone and after the things he said.. good riddance

on to the future....In Blue...One day

:thumbright: :bluescarf: :ole: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Painters in for some of you lot this week by the looks of it.

Didn't tan say if we went up he'd consider return to Blue? He's been a sneaky fucker up to now, but if there is even a sniff of blue again i'm going to take that and support the team no matter what as home support gets you those tough points sometimes. :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Huge day for Cardiff's premier messageboard :ole: