Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' UPDATED MY VIEW ' ' MALKY MACKAY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:03 am

' UPDATED '

After now reading and finding out that Malky was Racists to players and made more than just one email and text and continued to do so, I have No intentions of anymore sticking up For Malky and I would rather now not discuss him again, in fact he makes me feel sick.

My father was Egyptian and I am very very proud of my back ground. :thumbright: :thumbright:

' MALCKY MACKY AND VINCENT TAN '

' SO ONCE AGAIN,JUST AS WE WERE ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL '

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

No fraud by Malky :thumbright:

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright: :ayatollah:
:thumbright:

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

That's my opinion and belief :thumbright: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright:

Re: MY VIEW ' MALCKY MACKY & VINCENT TAN '

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:08 am

Sorry Annis but that's a disgraceful message to be sending out. The man is a spineless, gutless bigot. You cannot defend him no matter how impressive the fist pumps were.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:09 am

Totally agree about getting back to football.

Championship is a long hard season and we could do without this circus.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:11 am

Sending messages like that is inexcusable, no matter how well he did for us on the pitch!

The world deserved to know about it, instead of playing us and the media to look like he's an angel!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:13 am

honestcadiff wrote:Sorry Annis but that's a disgraceful message to be sending out. The man is a spineless, gutless bigot. You cannot defend him no matter how impressive the fist pumps were.

Agree with this 100%, can't even admit now that he was wrong.

And if he's known for months why did he come out and say that he supported Malky even more after his chat with Bellamy? Yet more bullshit to try and appear ITK.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:16 am

Theres a lot more to it than just offensive texts by the looks of it. Dodgy transfer dealings ect

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:16 am

Sky sports said the report was send last week,before tony puills resigned.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:18 am

As a club do we not have a duty and an obligation to report these matters to the FA?

Shocking behaviour by Malky and Moody if true.

You say that they have been punished by their sacking and having to drop their claims against the club but I'm afraid that no sensible club will take a risk on these two now for some considerable time although with football being pretty rotten to the core I'm sure that eventually, after a period of "rehabilitation", they'll manage to get back into the game somehow.

Annis, I rarely post as you often sum up my thoughts thus saving me the bother.

However, I think you're way off the mark here. MM conduct completely overshadows anything he did in getting us promoted because ultimately his reckless and poor behaviour duly got us relegated.

His actions cannot be defended. The club had every right and under FA law every reason to pass on the dossier.

That people knew and held a secret is fair enough keep quiet. But all we had was posts defending MM and whining about OGS and Tan (who I am not a fan of myself). But had a known about MM I wouldn't be so vocal!!

It appears now that Tan was spot on to sack MM.

I feel there's more to be revealed and your continued support of MM will look even worse.

However, your opinion is duly respected.

Annis you may have point about tan not letting go and passing info over even after
Malky done what was asked! But you cannot escape fact moody malky brought this situation on themselves
by what they said! so cannot blame tan for their actions. :old:

Wonder what you would do if they said it to you ? :roll:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 am

Annis, I, as have you been loyal to Malky because of what he achieved on the pitch. But as of last night my mind has been changed.

I'm sure a lot of middle aged men in the UK would fail the Daily Mail phone and email invasion if it came to it. The racism element of the story is what folks have reacted to and rightly so. As you say - wrong.

But there are other elements in that story that no one else is talking about as much. Bungs. Dodgy spendings of Tan's money, hidden paperwork and the over paying of agents.

We need to see how this pans out, but we have to accept the reality that Malky and Moody might have broken the law and possibly stolen money from CCFC.

As to Tan's timing. This had to come out and it did so as soon as the F.A. finalised their position on 'spygate'. Not Tan's fault. I don't see why it's right to blame Vincent Tan for any of this?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:25 am

thank you for putting your point of view Annis - you appear to have known this for a while.

Your view is your view, and I respect your right to have it - what I will never, ever respect is a racist.

For me, what Malky and Moody have done is beyond the pale - and I don't care whether he has lost out this time at Palace, who knows who told who what, I don't frankly care.

Mr Tan is at our club, Malky is not - for me, even though I hate the red, Mr Tan is delivering for my club.

You cannot have a swipe at Tan for "bringing this up" as if it was ok to brush this sort of thing under the carpet only 10 minutes after it happened - racism is one up from kiddy fiddling, it is disgusting.

Sorry mate, but you are out of tune with the majority I feel on this one - and trying to swipe at Tan gives your point of view no credit.

CTID - both agree on that one :thumbup:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:26 am

He should be banned from football for atleast 2 or 3 years!! And can't do anything football related and have a very big fine!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:' MALCKY MACKY AND VINCENT TAN '

' SO ONCE AGAIN,JUST AS WE WERE ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL '

I said before this season started I would still be BLUE and always will be,but I would not harp on about Tan/politics of the club etc etc and I would start to enjoy my football, which I have not for the last 2 years due to the stripping of our identity and the Tan Circus.

Right Football has been for the last 2 months the main topic on here,on the streets,pubs and at the matches etc,you've had some idiots try and ruin things and have agendas,but we got rid of all of that :thumbright:

My View.

I have known for months why Malky was sacked,regarding the email,so has Carl,Nukes,Terry Phillips,Simon Gaskell and a few others,but we were asked not to put it out as Malky Mackay and Ian Moody had done what Vincent Tan had asked,a public unreserved apology and Tan even though deep down was still fuming accepted it and that was suppose to be the end of that.

No fraud by Malky :thumbright:

What Malky Mackay did in those emails was 100% Wrong,totally out of order,in fact disgraceful,but Malky has been punished for it,he lost his job and any compensation and for months has been out of work. I will repeat Malky was totally out of order for what he did and Vile.

As to what Malky achieved as a football manager at our club will never be forgotten by myself or thousands of other City fans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great our fan base was finally concentrating on supporting Ole and our team,all excited and most of all enjoying our football. :thumbright: :ole: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Malky was finally getting his life back on track and had been accepted for the Palace job in the Premier League,due to his fantastic CV on the pitch where it really matters :thumbright:
But No once again Tan would not let sleeping dogs lie,even though Malky had done exactly what Tan had asked him to do.
Palace and the Football Authorities were sent a sly dossier on Malky,Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

That's all I've got to say on the matter and now for me,it's back to watching City and enjoying the football and debating it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright: :ayatollah:
:thumbright:

Many will agree with me,many will disagree with me,I will respect your opinions :thumbright:

That's my opinion and belief :thumbright: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146002 :thumbright:

MM helped defraud the club out of money. How does that sit with you?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:29 am

The thing that bothers me the most about all this is that Tan has shown a very dark side to him here. He could have let it go, he avoided having to pay any money out to MM in compensation, got an apology etc. It didnt stop there though, he has absolutely ruined Mackay. He has shown that he's not a man to be messed with.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:30 am

I think Malky has brought this on himself, not just be his behaviour but also by the way he acted afterwards.

He played the fans and got them to defend him against Tan. It is obvious now that it was MM that leaked the sack or resign email. If he had resigned and gone away quietly this may have been forgotten about, if he had not then tried to sue the club, this might have been forgotten about.

Malky chose to turn the fans against Tan even more than they already were, he chose to try his hand for compensation when he knew he was bang to rights. Whatever you think if Tan, he is a ruthless guy, the final indignity to him was Malky trying to belittle him.

Malky and Moody deserve all they get, and right now they must both be shitting themselves thinking about what else cones out!

What else was in those texts and emails of a personal nature that MM won't want getting out. There may even be evidence of other indiscretions of a more personal nature that although not relevant to his football career may be damaging to his personal life.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:30 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:The thing that bothers me the most about all this is that Tan has shown a very dark side to him here. He could have let it go, he avoided having to pay any money out to MM in compensation, got an apology etc. It didnt stop there though, he has absolutely ruined Mackay. He has shown that he's not a man to be messed with.

Tan didn't ruin him malky done that himself by being a complete tool and deserves everything he has coming to him

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:31 am

Not sure why you use the wording SLY dossier
Or do you think it helps your cause of supporting malky :bluescarf: :ole:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:32 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:The thing that bothers me the most about all this is that Tan has shown a very dark side to him here. He could have let it go, he avoided having to pay any money out to MM in compensation, got an apology etc. It didnt stop there though, he has absolutely ruined Mackay. He has shown that he's not a man to be messed with.

I expect he might want to get back any money that has been defrauded of him to agents etc. This had to go public.

Also idiots like me were still hailing Mackay as a hero, which is not right.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:34 am

I am sorry. Racists and Fraudsters have no place in football. Period.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:35 am

I am glad the dossier has come out. If MM had got the Palace job, and all of this was kept under wraps, then City would have been still painted as the nutters with a pantomine villain in charge. Now it's come out, I think we have got a bit of integrity back, as people realise the decisions behind the soap opera last season.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:36 am

davids wrote:As a club do we not have a duty and an obligation to report these matters to the FA?

I thought thats what the report was saying? Once they had evidence they were obliged to report it to the FA? I mean they should do it ANYWAY. There is no place in these times for behavior like that

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 am

Malky withdrew 7.5mil compensation claim because of those emails. That's got to hurt!! Malky lost any chance of continuing his career at the highest level and may never return thanks to Tan & his own stupidity as he is not blameless for his downfall.

IF there has been no financial irregularity as proved by no arrest after an investigation, then I would of hoped Tan would just be contented with his club doing well, rather than dragging the club onto the front and back pages for all the wrong reasons!!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 am

Taffrocker wrote:I am glad the dossier has come out. If MM had got the Palace job, and all of this was kept under wraps, then City would have been still painted as the nutters with a pantomine villain in charge. Now it's come out, I think we have got a bit of integrity back, as people realise the decisions behind the soap opera last season.

What if it had come to light at a later date at palace? We could be accused of being complicit in covering up previous behavior. As the saying goes, better out that in.

Many of the scandals in the papers are made worse in peoples eyes by the attitudes of the ones that knew yet said nothing.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 am

Tan has shown that he's the only person in this affair with any integrity, or do you want racists to thrive and prosper in football!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:40 am

CayoBluebird wrote:

Tan has shown that he's the only person in this affair with any integrity, or do you want racists to thrive and prosper in football!

No one can argue with your last point about racists - and I think, Annis, you need to consider this one point more than any other.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:41 am

MM was up there with the best in my eyes but my god

How any1 can defend his actions is beyond me!!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:42 am

I agree about Mackay, im not sticking up for him, you reap what you sow.

Im just a bit wary about having a man at the helm who we owe so much money to, who has this sort of ruthless streak in him.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 am

welshrarebit wrote:
Taffrocker wrote:I am glad the dossier has come out. If MM had got the Palace job, and all of this was kept under wraps, then City would have been still painted as the nutters with a pantomine villain in charge. Now it's come out, I think we have got a bit of integrity back, as people realise the decisions behind the soap opera last season.

What if it had come to light at a later date at palace? We could be accused of being complicit in covering up previous behavior. As the saying goes, better out that in.

Many of the scandals in the papers are made worse in peoples eyes by the attitudes of the ones that knew yet said nothing.

I would have thought that having the club in the papers for exposing racism,sexism and homophobia would be a RIGHT reason. Shows we don't tolerate this behaviour unlike a lot if other clubs.,

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 am

I would be disappointed if it turns out that Malky was involved in any financial irregularities. With the millions that we know he wasted on certain players, if there was additional money taken from the club on top of this waste, you begin to wonder how many better players could have been purchased with this cash that may have helped us avoid relegation. Many have said Malky was our best ever manager. He just may turn out to be the complete opposite.