Sat. 30th August 2014. KO. 3pm

Tickets available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold Members

Ticket Prices:
Adults @ £25.00
Senior Citizens 65+ @ £20.00
Under 21 @ £20.00
Under 16 @ £15.00

Coach price is £28 which includes driver tip and raffle :thumbup:

I have had to turn people away on both Blackburn and Wolves simply because they didn't book early enough, don't miss out by booking late for Fulham.

All money to be paid Sunday August 24th at the latest :thumbup:

Paypal me at carlcurtis69@hotmail.com or bank transfer (send me an email to the same address for details)

First come, first served :bluescarf:

Re: CARLOS COACHES : FULHAM AWAY

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Book me in Carlos, Castleton Cardiff :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Yeh please mate :thumbup:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Can you book me (Hayl) and Niall from Neath please Carl.
Cheers

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Book me in Carlos, Castleton Cardiff :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole: :ayatollah:

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Yeh please mate :thumbup:
bluenotred66 wrote:Can you book me (Hayl) and Niall from Neath please Carl.
Cheers

All of you booked on guys :thumbup:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:52 pm

me please carlos will paypal u now

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Rhys on at Castleton please mate , I can't make it gutted!!!! Catch u before the game tomoz

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Ru running coaches to the vale game on 26th Aug if so we run a pub 5 mins from vale park that allows away fans in on match days as all pubs by vale ground are home fans only,we have several teams booked in so far this season,and Cardiff fans would be a great addition if interested our details are on Facebook/trip advisor/google and twitter @themasonsarmsnorthwood,cheers :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 pm

the masons arms wrote:Ru running coaches to the vale game on 26th Aug if so we run a pub 5 mins from vale park that allows away fans in on match days as all pubs by vale ground are home fans only,we have several teams booked in so far this season,and Cardiff fans would be a great addition if interested our details are on Facebook/trip advisor/google and twitter @themasonsarmsnorthwood,cheers :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I'll be in touch :thumbup:

And you are welcome to advertise on here :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Good man hope to cu before game

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Me and joel please carl :ayatollah:

Re: ' CARLOS COACHES : FULHAM AWAY '

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:22 pm

See you there boys, can't wait for this one :bluescarf: :D

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Can you put me down for 4 please Carl....

Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:07 am

masons arms im bringing a car full up we will defo pop in for a beer whats the postcode and is it walking distance to tge ground if I leave my car at the pub cheers

Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:24 am

hi carl me William doc and mark please simon doing :bluescarf: :ole: this one with a mate by car thanks mate

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 am

Nice one chief73 my pub is 2 miles from the ground 5 mins by car and postcode is ST1 2LJ, I'm just outside Hanley town centre straight road to the vale :bluescarf:

Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:29 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:See you there boys, can't wait for this one :bluescarf: :D

Snap. Hour on the train. Bring it on.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Taxi number for anybody coming by train is intercity on 01782-855855 and ask for the masons arms,northwood as cabs off train station rank tend to overcharge if you ring before landing they pick up outside and you will get a text of them telling your what car Is picking you up :D :D

Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:38 pm

the masons arms wrote:Taxi number for anybody coming by train is intercity on 01782-855855 and ask for the masons arms,northwood as cabs off train station rank tend to overcharge if you ring before landing they pick up outside and you will get a text of them telling your what car Is picking you up :D :D

Cheers :thumbright:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am running ticket and travel to Fulham :bluescarf:

Sat. 30th August 2014. KO. 3pm

Tickets available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold Members

Ticket Prices:
Adults @ £25.00
Senior Citizens 65+ @ £20.00
Under 21 @ £20.00
Under 16 @ £15.00

Coach price is £28 which includes driver tip and raffle :thumbup:

I have had to turn people away on both Blackburn and Wolves simply because they didn't book early enough, don't miss out by booking late for Fulham.

All money to be paid Sunday August 24th at the latest :thumbup:

Paypal me at carlcurtis69@hotmail.com or bank transfer (send me an email to the same address for details)

First come, first served :bluescarf:

Are you going to a pub nearby Carl as I am staying on Caledonian road this weekend and was hoping to come meet you guys before the match as long as I can find the pub :thumbright:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:50 am

Carl just sent payment to you on Paypal. :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:02 am

Just spoke to taxi firm for the port vale game they do have mini buses available but book before you land phone number as before cheers :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Chief73 wrote:masons arms im bringing a car full up we will defo pop in for a beer whats the postcode and is it walking distance to tge ground if I leave my car at the pub cheers

Any idea what time u landing in stoke cos if you hit m6 at pisstake junction (5-9) round 5ish you could be in it up to kick off just a warning cheers :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Anybody travelling to port vale m6 j10-j13 expected roadworks delays possible???????

Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:
the masons arms wrote:Ru running coaches to the vale game on 26th Aug if so we run a pub 5 mins from vale park that allows away fans in on match days as all pubs by vale ground are home fans only,we have several teams booked in so far this season,and Cardiff fans would be a great addition if interested our details are on Facebook/trip advisor/google and twitter @themasonsarmsnorthwood,cheers :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I'll be in touch :thumbup:

And you are welcome to advertise on here :bluescarf:

Any ideas on tomoro had word from bluebird forum no coach's etc going cheers???

Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks to the fans that turned up to the masons arms before the game ,oh bye the way I found your stickers even the one on the back of the bog door,cheers :D :D

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 pm

the masons arms wrote:Thanks to the fans that turned up to the masons arms before the game ,oh bye the way I found your stickers even the one on the back of the bog door,cheers :D :D

Thanks for the pasties!
You best not have taken them all down! they have a good message on them :laughing6:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Roughly how much would travel be for DERBY away 20th Sept, cheers Carl

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:07 pm

pezza4646 wrote:Roughly how much would travel be for DERBY away 20th Sept, cheers Carl

Prob about £28 :thumbup: