Latest FM Update - SUMMER TRANSFERS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Ok guys, I have corrected some issues found in my last update, and added hundreds more transfers from the English divisions.
I haven't gone to foriegn transfers over the past 2 weeks because this took long enough and i'm fed up!!! But no doubt you'll all want to check out what it's like playing in the championship with Ole's new look squad :thumbup:

Updates all up to Shane Long's confirmed transfer today.

Enjoy :ayatollah: and as always, feedback is a gift :ayatollah:

http://www.filedropper.com/fm14transfersbyjamesc_3

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
GrangeEndStar on David Marshall wrote:World class keeper. I imagine that even when he goes for a shit, he often ends up with a clean-sheet.
JamesC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Latest FM Update - SUMMER TRANSFERS

Postby Bray » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Awesome mate that is today's fun sorted! :ayatollah:
Bray

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:12 pm

I DID change Louis van Gaal's name to what it should be but still appearing Jan Jansen - no idea why, will fix it in the next update
GrangeEndStar on David Marshall wrote:World class keeper. I imagine that even when he goes for a shit, he often ends up with a clean-sheet.
JamesC

Postby cityinmyblood » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:57 pm

Can you use the update on the steam account?
cityinmyblood

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:54 pm

cityinmyblood wrote:Can you use the update on the steam account?

Yes mate, I use Steam :)
JamesC

Postby JamesC » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:07 am

Updated:

Danny Johnson to Cardiff
Diafra Sakho to West Ham

http://www.filedropper.com/fm14transfersbyjamesc_4
JamesC

Postby JamesC » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:30 am

JamesC

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Alright chaps, how do i actually use this update? Dummy alert!
Taff on the Mersey

Postby JamesC » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:32 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Alright chaps, how do i actually use this update? Dummy alert!

Are you using windows 7 mate?
JamesC

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:23 am

Alright James, I've got a Mac Pro, so not sure how different it is to do, if at all.
Taff on the Mersey

Postby JamesC » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:35 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Alright James, I've got a Mac Pro, so not sure how different it is to do, if at all.

Ok all you need to do is locate your sports interactive folder, then go into Football Manager 14, there should be a folder there called Editor Data, if not, create a new folder and name it Editor Data, then extract all the files into there :)

Any problems let me know :thumbup:
JamesC

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:09 pm

JamesC wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:Alright James, I've got a Mac Pro, so not sure how different it is to do, if at all.

Ok all you need to do is locate your sports interactive folder, then go into Football Manager 14, there should be a folder there called Editor Data, if not, create a new folder and name it Editor Data, then extract all the files into there :)

Brilliant, I've sorted it. Appreciated, keep up the good work! :notworthy: :notworthy:
Taff on the Mersey

Postby JamesC » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
JamesC wrote:

Brilliant, I've sorted it. Appreciated, keep up the good work! :notworthy: :notworthy:

No problem!
JamesC

Postby JamesC » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Anyone want an updated database?

all English transfers up to date as of 5 mins ago & Malky installed as Palace manager
JamesC

Postby np20 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Ill take one, although malky isn't going to palace now
np20

Postby JamesC » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:33 pm

np20 wrote:Ill take one, although malky isn't going to palace now

I'll be changing that in the morning :lol:
JamesC

Postby np20 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:29 am

JamesC wrote:
np20 wrote:Ill take one, although malky isn't going to palace now

I'll be changing that in the morning :lol:

Haha, Id get rid of moody whilst you are there!

Looking forward to the update, im just about to start a fresh game!
np20

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:54 am

Give me 20/25 mins and i'll have a new one up
JamesC

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:12 am

New Update:

All transfers & Loans up to date as of 9:00 this morning, incl. Malky and Moody now removed from Palace!

http://www.filedropper.com/fm14generalchangesbyjamesc
JamesC

Postby np20 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:33 am

Great update James, just about to start my day off with a new game, have you thought about setting up a website for this, you might get a decent footfall, looks like you are a fan and know what you are doing, you could get a personal blog, inc monthly updates, and accept blogs from others, could get a decent, cardiff fm forum going. there must be enough that play.
np20

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:40 am

np20 wrote:Great update James, just about to start my day off with a new game, have you thought about setting up a website for this, you might get a decent footfall, looks like you are a fan and know what you are doing, you could get a personal blog, inc monthly updates, and accept blogs from others, could get a decent, cardiff fm forum going. there must be enough that play.

It's a difficult thing to start up and make popular because there are so many about mate. I'de love to run a football and/or FM forum/website. But there has to be a base of people who will be regulars to the site and be able to push out and get more in.
JamesC

Postby np20 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:59 am

JamesC wrote:
np20 wrote:Great update James, just about to start my day off with a new game, have you thought about setting up a website for this, you might get a decent footfall, looks like you are a fan and know what you are doing, you could get a personal blog, inc monthly updates, and accept blogs from others, could get a decent, cardiff fm forum going. there must be enough that play.

It's a difficult thing to start up and make popular because there are so many about mate. I'de love to run a football and/or FM forum/website. But there has to be a base of people who will be regulars to the site and be able to push out and get more in.

Yeah there are a good few, but if you could get a City link involved and try and make that the hook it might work, definitely understand its a hard thing to make sustainable as there are alot of big FM websites going out there, a few of the individual blog ones that are big i personally think are terrible, but they have footfall.

We seem to have a few Cardiff forums now, and i would say a fair few play FM, i would love to see everybody screenshotting, or talking about there city or lower league teams.
np20

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:24 am

np20 wrote:
JamesC wrote:

Yeah there are a good few, but if you could get a City link involved and try and make that the hook it might work, definitely understand its a hard thing to make sustainable as there are alot of big FM websites going out there, a few of the individual blog ones that are big i personally think are terrible, but they have footfall.

We seem to have a few Cardiff forums now, and i would say a fair few play FM, i would love to see everybody screenshotting, or talking about there city or lower league teams.

If I ever find enough interest in it, i'll delve deeper and see what I can make :thumbup:
JamesC

Postby np20 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:23 am

JamesC wrote:
np20 wrote:
JamesC wrote:

If I ever find enough interest in it, i'll delve deeper and see what I can make :thumbup:

Just into October, great update! def recommend to those who cant wait until November for Fm15
np20

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:15 pm

:D :thumbup: :ayatollah:
JamesC

Postby Gavin » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:19 pm

I'll be downloading this as soon as I get in from work :thumbup: :geek: :ugeek: :thumbright:
Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it.
Gavin

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:40 pm

As ever - if people find any issues - let me know! :bluescarf:
JamesC

Postby mr_nellio » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Nice one mate, i'm looking to start a new game.
Blue for life
mr_nellio

Postby JamesC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm

mr_nellio wrote:Nice one mate, i'm looking to start a new game.

No problem!!
JamesC

Postby Bluebird1977 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:44 pm

JamesC wrote:New Update:

All transfers & Loans up to date as of 9:00 this morning, incl. Malky and Moody now removed from Palace!

http://www.filedropper.com/fm14generalchangesbyjamesc

Did they take the palace shop till with them :laughing6:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Next

Return to General Chat