Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' NOT HAPPY IF WE LOSE HIM '

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:QPR interested in Jordan Mutch and are set to activate his release clause of £5m. Hmm

Didn't know he had a release clause I just thought the 5mill was a price put on him to keep Sunderland away?

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:30 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:QPR interested in Jordan Mutch and are set to activate his release clause of £5m. Hmm

Didn't know he had a release clause I just thought the 5mill was a price put on him to keep Sunderland away?

I'm quite sure he has, I would love him to stay with us.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I'm with you on that but the key is if he wants to sign the new contract that has surely been offered to him.
If he refuses then unfortunately we have to get as much as we can & sell him.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I'm with you on that but the key is if he wants to sign the new contract that has surely been offered to him.
If he refuses then unfortunately we have to get as much as we can & sell him.

True :thumbup:

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 am

Sunderland Echo

Transfer talk - QPR set to win battle for Sunderland target Mutch

QPR are hopeful of completing a £5million deal for Sunderland target Jordon Mutch, according to reports today.

Cardiff midfielder Mutch has been on Sunderland’s radar this summer, with the Black Cats thought to have seen a £3.5m bid rejected.

The Bluebirds have been holding out for a £5m fee for the 22-year-old, who netted seven Premier League goals last season.

And it appears as if newly-promoted QPR are willing to splash out that sum, with reports indicating that Harry Redknapp’s side are set to win the race for Mutch’s signature.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 pm

He clearly wont sign another contract. Accept bid on £5m and get him replaced asap. This is todays football. Sad to see him go though