Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool should do their background checks on sponsorship

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:25 am

Liverpool should do their homework on who they sponsor in the future as it will be South Yorkshire Police next!!! http://t.co/mvZZtShuzz

Re: Liverpool should do their background checks on sponsorsh

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:13 am

7 years ago relevance?????

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:51 am

There's been others since don't worry about that. What about the safety of this poor soles which totalled together are far more than the total number that passed away at Hillsborough. And anyway Hillsborough was 25 years ago now

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:44 am

Your clients should do background checks on you.

With views that are repugnant to most, a criminal record and your dubious moral standards, you need to get off your moral high horse.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:05 am

Sorry but do I have existing issues surrounding the safety of my customers lives then ?

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:00 pm

I view it more a question of trust and your track records suggests you lack a certain moral code of conduct.

Of course owning a recruitment firm probably does not expose your employees or clients to much phyiscal risk. Financial risk is another matter.

I would'nt put much past you though to be honest. Would you be willing to expose people to risk, to save or make money? Who knows, but I would'nt put it past you. Your past misdemeanours would suggest your inflated ego and your sense of self inportance too often clouds your thoughts/judgement.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Blueboo wrote:I view it more a question of trust and your track records suggests you lack a certain moral code of conduct.

Of course owning a recruitment firm probably does not expose your employees or clients to much phyiscal risk. Financial risk is another matter.

I would'nt put much past you though to be honest. Would you be willing to expose people to risk, to save or make money? Who knows, but I would'nt put it past you. Your past misdemeanours would suggest your inflated ego and your sense of self inportance too often clouds your thoughts/judgement.

Very good at assuming things aren't you bearing in mind what I am putting forward is fact. People lost their lives to due to safety issues and many more have lost their lives due to safety issues when traveling with Garuda. No clouding over here and I'm sure that any posters who have travelled/lived in Australasia area would know or have heard of at least one story regarding Garuda.

May I put it to you that due to you not knowing much about Garudas terrible safety record that you are attempting to defend the indefensible simply because it was me who's brought it up ?

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Blueboo wrote:I view it more a question of trust and your track records suggests you lack a certain moral code of conduct.

Very good at assuming things aren't you bearing in mind what I am putting forward is fact. People lost their lives to due to safety issues and many more have lost their lives due to safety issues when traveling with Garuda. No clouding over here and I'm sure that any posters who have travelled/lived in Australasia area would know or have heard of at least one story regarding Garuda.

May I put it to you that due to you not knowing much about Garudas terrible safety record that you are attempting to defend the indefensible simply because it was me who's brought it up ?

You can put whatever you like to me, but I'd rather it was relevant to the comments I made, rather than off on a total tangent.

Where have I defended Garuda? Why would I?

All I am stating is that you make a habit of taking the moral high ground, when you yourself are morally corrupt. You should focus more energy on realligning your own moral compass, rather than tying to influence others.