Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Religious idiots...

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Religion is a myth, whos jesus, allah, god. Does he get a lift from the local pub home up there off the UFO in the sky. It only brings war & hate among humans in my opinion a complete waste of time but thats how i see it. :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Rather his views than another religion that chops peoples heads off if they disagree with them. Ohhh that is homosexuality as well.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:29 pm

NIBluebird wrote:http://todaychristian.net/two-major-scientific-facts-evolution/

Will throw this into debate :)

Thanks - and for all the comments under the clip that rubbish it totally.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:25 pm

I just see many idiots in this thread, you just quote ideas from Nietzsche and others, youre the most unoriginal, brainwashed people in existence, if you are going to follow these ideas at least inderstand where they come from. If you do then you may finally see that there is an important bedrock philosophy "i know that i know nothing"

Dont be sheep along with the culture that the media gives you. When it comes to homosexuality the people who are abusive to it are old fashinoed people who go to church at easter and christmas out of a sense of duty, they live their enenlighted lives never even attempting understand what the truth behind is means.

You see, i believe that their is a problem with the world, that religion is just another pawn in the control of greedy men, this is how its used for war. The problem isnt with faith, its with mankind. The conflict isnt between faith and science, its between obedience and humanism, righteousness and immorailty. Slavery to wrong desire and freedom in salvation. This is the truth of faith, this is what the bible says, read more books before you exert your benine views.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:23 pm

I think we should worry more about extremist Muslim views. Rather than knock your own countries beliefs. First and foremost we are a christian society. If you don't agree f**k off back to the middle east. Otherwise stop moaning and appreciate the freedom you have here.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:26 pm

i have a few gay male friends ... but where they like to go home after a night out and suck cock i prefer to go home with a chinese takeaway!

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:26 pm

I find it hard to believe that a man/men in high places such as councillors/politicians ect refer to homosexuals as "Bent Cunts" ects. Or do you just say it to please the majority of people. We now live in the 21st Century, where that thing you use to type on this forum with, was created by an Atheist. The software which is used to run your TV was a man who believes that there is no god, no afterlife, just 1 life which you should make he most of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:59 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:I find it hard to believe that a man/men in high places such as councillors/politicians ect refer to homosexuals as "Bent Cunts" ects. Or do you just say it to please the majority of people. We now live in the 21st Century, where that thing you use to type on this forum with, was created by an Atheist. The software which is used to run your TV was a man who believes that there is no god, no afterlife, just 1 life which you should make he most of it.

Who's said 'bent cunts' then or have you just made that up ?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 am

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Sorry God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

That quote brought back memory's. Was walking down North street in Brighton on Sunday evening (gay night) 17 years ago and spotted 2 men up an ally with their hands down each other trousers so shouted out - Oi, it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

I carried on walking and the next minute this group of blokes and wifes standing at the bus stop shouted out watch out mate and turned and these poofs where gunning for me, one of them threw a punch so did I, his caught me on the side of my nose and split it wide open, I hit the floor and just sat there with blood everywhere, his boyfriend came running up and I just sat there thinking he's going to kick me straight in the face so was prepared as was in a dase and the next minute both were laying next to me.

These women picked me up and asked if I was ok and they said poofs have no sense of humour. Their husbands wouldn't allow me to become a kicking bag.

Well good on him for protecting you but if you mouth off at random people and get a punch you can't really complain can you?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 am

BanterLad115 wrote:I just see many idiots in this thread, you just quote ideas from Nietzsche and others, youre the most unoriginal, brainwashed people in existence, if you are going to follow these ideas at least inderstand where they come from. If you do then you may finally see that there is an important bedrock philosophy "i know that i know nothing"

Dont be sheep along with the culture that the media gives you. When it comes to homosexuality the people who are abusive to it are old fashinoed people who go to church at easter and christmas out of a sense of duty, they live their enenlighted lives never even attempting understand what the truth behind is means.

You see, i believe that their is a problem with the world, that religion is just another pawn in the control of greedy men, this is how its used for war. The problem isnt with faith, its with mankind. The conflict isnt between faith and science, its between obedience and humanism, righteousness and immorailty. Slavery to wrong desire and freedom in salvation. This is the truth of faith, this is what the bible says, read more books before you exert your benine views.

Haha well said sir

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:34 am

Nothing wrong with religion - just don't shove it down peoples' throats or persecute others with it.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:07 pm

AJ1927 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Bent cunts f*cking make me sick :puke:

Woah... Suppress the maturity why don't you... :roll:

who said bent cunts...lol................i think you edited it AFTER AJ quoted you

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:37 pm

:laughing6:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:46 pm

no...it was millions of years of animals f*cking eachother...no adam...no eve.

but seriously, great logic "i don't believe in same sex relations because in a magical garden somewhere there wasn't one"

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Rather his views than another religion that chops peoples heads off if they disagree with them. Ohhh that is homosexuality as well.

don't have to pick one or the other you can reject them both.

or did you just have to have another pop?

caught any romanians going through your bins recently? :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

johnnybbird wrote:I think we should worry more about extremist Muslim views. Rather than knock your own countries beliefs. First and foremost we are a christian society. If you don't agree f**k off back to the middle east. Otherwise stop moaning and appreciate the freedom you have here.

do we not have the freedom to reject all religions?

i'd say we do, and this guy is excersising that right just like you are exercising the right to crowbar in a pop against muslims in a discussion that has nothing to do with them

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:06 pm

That quote brought back memory's. Was walking down North street in Brighton on Sunday evening (gay night) 17 years ago and spotted 2 men up an ally with their hands down each other trousers so shouted out - Oi, it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

I carried on walking and the next minute this group of blokes and wifes standing at the bus stop shouted out watch out mate and turned and these poofs where gunning for me, one of them threw a punch so did I, his caught me on the side of my nose and split it wide open, I hit the floor and just sat there with blood everywhere, his boyfriend came running up and I just sat there thinking he's going to kick me straight in the face so was prepared as was in a dase and the next minute both were laying next to me.

These women picked me up and asked if I was ok and they said poofs have no sense of humour. Their husbands wouldn't allow me to become a kicking bag.

You deserved that. You have no idea what those words meant to those men, just because it's funny to you doesn't mean it didn't bring up bad memories for that guy who hit you.

It's pretty funny someone would be homophobic while living in Brighton (and being a Brighton fan). I remember you getting all upset when people started calling you gay or something to that affect a few months back and you started crying about it. Where's your sense of humour, eh?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:42 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

You deserved that. You have no idea what those words meant to those men, just because it's funny to you doesn't mean it didn't bring up bad memories for that guy who hit you.

It's pretty funny someone would be homophobic while living in Brighton (and being a Brighton fan). I remember you getting all upset when people started calling you gay or something to that affect a few months back and you started crying about it. Where's your sense of humour, eh?

are you suggesting one of them was really called adam with an ex b/f called steve?...........not trying to be funny..just cant figure the bad mems bit

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:22 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Bent cunts f*cking make me sick :puke:

Woah... Suppress the maturity why don't you... :roll:

who said bent cunts...lol................i think you edited it AFTER AJ quoted you

Has he tried to back track or something?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Religion is nonsense in my eyes but I'm an atheist obviously. However, we should live and let live. Nobody really knows.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Football is my religion