Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Religious idiots...

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Wife left the TV channel on GOD TV as a joke...
Watching this "ethnic preacher" rant about the wrongs of same sex marriage and how being a homosexual/Gay person is against the will of The Lord...

Couldn't help but think, in this mans line of thinking The Lord created all and everything.... Including Gay people and Gay relationships?

And Jesus had two dads :oops:

Re: Religious idiots...

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Sorry God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Military Junta wrote:Sorry God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

:sleepy2:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Oh dear you shouldn't have made this thread (the first reply proves that). The few threads on homosexuals that have popped up have been brutal to read.

Region is full of hypocrites.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 pm

God does not exist....no one created Adam, eve, Steve. Evolution is the reason why we are here.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:28 pm

She left it on god tv channel?
Do you have legs? Or just blind

jokes aside

the storys are representations of right from wrong and examples of how
you can live a good abiding life.
people take the stuff literate. That's why they have problems accepting god because they fail to get the deep life meaning
behind the lessons and picture a man in a sky with a beard.

this is why we as christianity have problems understanding the more complex side
of life and the universe.

take the messages from the bible translate and embrace.
You dont even have ti be religious just take the messages as a lesson to go by.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:35 pm

... And there it is.

Just for honesty sake Mr Military, which side would you have fought on in WWII?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:35 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesi ... rev1.shtml

Give it a read :thumbright: . Facts made a little simple for you. If you ever meet a big man in the sky, then I'll come and say sorry to you. :old:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Otto wrote:

... And there it is.

Just for honesty sake Mr Military, which side would you have fought on in WWII?

You do know that homosexuality was against the law in Britain during the time of WWII ? :lol:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:01 am

Military Junta wrote:Bent cunts f*cking make me sick :puke:

Woah... Suppress the maturity why don't you... :roll:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:02 am

Adam,If the gay man offends you.... Then why don't you just forgive him?

Love thy neighbour and all that jargon?

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:11 am

Look at you all, getting angry over how other people harmlessly live their lives. Grow up.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:13 am

JonCCFC wrote:Look at you all, getting angry over how other people harmlessly live their lives. Grow up.

:laughing6:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:10 am

As an atheist I try to live by the golden rule - and since I don't believe in a magical forever happy land after we die (which sounds straight from the twilight zone) I treasure my life and treat others with the respect to live theirs.

Until someone tries to impress their beliefs on me... :)

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:26 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:She left it on god tv channel?
Do you have legs? Or just blind

jokes aside

the storys are representations of right from wrong and examples of how
you can live a good abiding life.
people take the stuff literate. That's why they have problems accepting god because they fail to get the deep life meaning
behind the lessons and picture a man in a sky with a beard.

this is why we as christianity have problems understanding the more complex side
of life and the universe.

take the messages from the bible translate and embrace.
You dont even have ti be religious just take the messages as a lesson to go by.

Christians have trouble understanding the more complex side of the universe because you are scared of the truth. God did not create man, man created God from ignorance and fear

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:52 am

Talking about gays Jesus did spend his last days impaled on wood :laughing6:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:14 am

Military Junta may be a very negative poster on most subjects & I often wonder if he actually supports Cardiff City but at least he says it as it is & is not afraid to speak as he feels.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:56 am

blue for you wrote:God does not exist....no one created Adam, eve, Steve. Evolution is the reason why we are here.

Agreed,religion is the root of all evil.protestant against catholic,Muslim against Hindu ,Muslim against Jew ,Muslim against Muslim (Shia & Sunni ) etc the world would be a much better place without Religion :evil: :evil:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:02 am

Some of the comments in this thread are disgusting. Don't know why people can't just live and let live. Good and bad in all walks of life.

As for JamesC, why did you feel the need to mention me? Chip on your shoulder or something? You come across as nothing more than one of those immature people that puts their entire life on Facebook crying for attention from someone.

I hardly use the forum these days and I mostly comment in the politics related threads. I hadn't used the forum for some time before that.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am

Svenman87 wrote:As an atheist I try to live by the golden rule - and since I don't believe in a magical forever happy land after we die (which sounds straight from the twilight zone) I treasure my life and treat others with the respect to live theirs.

Spot on mate. Religious people are the biggest nut jobs around. War would be heavily reduced if religion did not exist.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:36 am

Disputes of religion are disputes of men who argue who's imaginary friend is better.
It's created by man...
As are the weapons used in war..

So to say Religion causes war would be inaccurate.

It all begins and Ends with Man...

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:37 am

I class myself as a Christian but I get annoyed when 'so called Christians' single out gays, lesbians or any other group as a target - its pathetic and has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. Unfortunately religious groups are no different to football fans, like some of those who post on this forum, in as much as they all have different views and opinions. However, to say that 'without religion there would be no wars is nonsense; Hitler was no religious fanatic; Stalin was also anti-religious and he did quite a few terrible things too. It's too easy to blame religion for all the ills in the world when, in truth, it is people who do bad things - religious or not. I have no problem with religious people (whatever their religion) and I've no problem with atheists. People should believe what they want to as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 am

I said "War would be heavily reduced if religion did not exist", I didn't say there would be no war without religion. I totally agree, I respect everyone's right to belief what they want, until they start using religion as a reason to kill innocent children and civilians.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Zabier wrote:
Svenman87 wrote:As an atheist I try to live by the golden rule - and since I don't believe in a magical forever happy land after we die (which sounds straight from the twilight zone) I treasure my life and treat others with the respect to live theirs.

Spot on mate. Religious people are the biggest nut jobs around. War would be heavily reduced if religion did not exist.

Humans would find another excuse to try and justify their evil actions. Religion is just an excuse for I'll minded people to try and justify what they're doing. If there was no religion these people would just set up cults and so on with moral principles (essentially how many religions started). The problem is humans, not the tools.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:17 pm

That quote brought back memory's. Was walking down North street in Brighton on Sunday evening (gay night) 17 years ago and spotted 2 men up an ally with their hands down each other trousers so shouted out - Oi, it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

I carried on walking and the next minute this group of blokes and wifes standing at the bus stop shouted out watch out mate and turned and these poofs where gunning for me, one of them threw a punch so did I, his caught me on the side of my nose and split it wide open, I hit the floor and just sat there with blood everywhere, his boyfriend came running up and I just sat there thinking he's going to kick me straight in the face so was prepared as was in a dase and the next minute both were laying next to me.

These women picked me up and asked if I was ok and they said poofs have no sense of humour. Their husbands wouldn't allow me to become a kicking bag.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:18 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:Oh dear you shouldn't have made this thread (the first reply proves that). The few threads on homosexuals that have popped up have been brutal to read.

Region is full of hypocrites.

there`s always room for one more :thumbright:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:12 pm

mudwimp wrote:I class myself as a Christian but I get annoyed when 'so called Christians' single out gays, lesbians or any other group as a target - its pathetic and has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. Unfortunately religious groups are no different to football fans, like some of those who post on this forum, in as much as they all have different views and opinions. However, to say that 'without religion there would be no wars is nonsense; Hitler was no religious fanatic; Stalin was also anti-religious and he did quite a few terrible things too. It's too easy to blame religion for all the ills in the world when, in truth, it is people who do bad things - religious or not. I have no problem with religious people (whatever their religion) and I've no problem with atheists. People should believe what they want to as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

:thumbright:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:46 pm

http://todaychristian.net/two-major-sci ... evolution/

Will throw this into debate :)

Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:22 pm

I once knew a nun who had very dirty habits. Fnaaaar.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Its funny watching religious fundamentalists attacking evolution for literally no good reason. The theory of evolution is about as detrimental to the existence of god as is the theory of gravity.