Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' IT HAS TO STOP NOW '

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:13 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
cruzer wrote:You will never sort this out ,out there ,for a start the two religions hate each other ,and if i remember correctly it was israels land before the Romans invaded and took the land from them and named it Palestine which came from an extinct people called the philistines that were enemies of the israelites , then there has been other neighbouring countries that have invaded and so on right up until great Britain were in control of it 60 odd years ago ,so you can see they both believe that its their land and no matter how much fighting they do killing each other will not sort this out ,are they fighting over land or two religions killing each other ,the sad thing is its the innocent people kids etc that are being killed ,they need to stop sit down and sort it out but blind hatred is stopping them doing it ,very sad .

I don't profess to know a lot about the history but I take an interest in the current affairs. If this post along with Steve the Tea's view about Israel owning the land long before the Palestinians then it speaks volumes.
One thing is for sure though, the Palestinians don't want the land, they want genocide & the obliteration of Israel.

spot on......Annis can put up all the stats he likes...........the reality is if Hamas had Israels weapons and army today..Israel wouldnt exist tomorrow.

Not many people understand or know what Cruzer has said here.

I refer this to the bibical times where the jews (Isrealis) where dispersed from their land. Can't recall how they departed the first time but it was Moses who bought them back. That is well known. They were dispersed a second time about 70 AD when the Romans invaded them. Like it or not the bible has prophesised these 2 dispersions and also prophesised both returns. Alot of scholars claim the second return was completed in 1948 when the Isreali state was formed.

So with that and the fact the Palestines were living in this land while the jews were dispersed makes you understand why each culture believes it is their land. The bible preaches that the jews will never leave their land once they have returned for the second time. If the teaching of the bible are to be correct then there is a long way to go yet.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:06 pm

if Israel was a muslim or arab state
there would be no protests,little TV coverage
and probably a lot more dead.
the evidence is in Syria, no threads or posts full of stats,no one cares

Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:08 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:if Israel was a muslim or arab state

You have a slight point but it's mainly flawed.
Syria was on the news a lot at the beginning, Western Media aren't allowed to enter most areas there and it's a dictator fighting parts of his own people.
Israel is a democratic country which is meant to follow international laws and should know better, that's why it's covered and that's why it's appalling.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Why is the world allowing it to happen ? Annis its simples its a petty war between two countrys that has nothing to do with other country's in fact I think the argument is just petty....... Granted innocent people get killed but that's war for you......... I don't know why your such a supporter of hamas & palestein cos if it come down to it I know whose side I'd take & that's only at a push if I really had to......... You will be the founding father of the Palestinian peoples front soon

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:08 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

Syria was on the news a lot at the beginning, Western Media aren't allowed to enter most areas there and it's a dictator fighting parts of his own people.
Israel is a democratic country which is meant to follow international laws and should know better, that's why it's covered and that's why it's appalling.

my point is that there are far worst conflicts going on in terms of death toll
a dead baby is the same if its a palestinian or syrian or african..people are aware,your response proves that.
so how come no threads..no calls for UN intervention elsewhere......no protests.
all seems very anti semitic to me........

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:55 pm

cruzer wrote:You will never sort this out ,out there ,for a start the two religions hate each other ,and if i remember correctly it was israels land before the Romans invaded and took the land from them and named it Palestine which came from an extinct people called the philistines that were enemies of the israelites , then there has been other neighbouring countries that have invaded and so on right up until great Britain were in control of it 60 odd years ago ,so you can see they both believe that its their land and no matter how much fighting they do killing each other will not sort this out ,are they fighting over land or two religions killing each other ,the sad thing is its the innocent people kids etc that are being killed ,they need to stop sit down and sort it out but blind hatred is stopping them doing it ,very sad .

I don't profess to know a lot about the history but I take an interest in the current affairs. If this post along with Steve the Tea's view about Israel owning the land long before the Palestinians then it speaks volumes.
One thing is for sure though, the Palestinians don't want the land, they want genocide & the obliteration of Israel.

Why do you think 'the Palestinians' want 'genocide & the obliteration of Israel'?

It seems to me what they mostly want is peace, an end to their children being torn apart by hot metal, and some kind of normal life in Gaza and the West Bank. Most also want Israel out of the occupied territories and some kind of 'return' for the refugees ( although most of their homes and villages were bulldozed decades ago). But 'genocide.....'. No.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:20 pm

jon1959 wrote:

Why do you think 'the Palestinians' want 'genocide & the obliteration of Israel'?

It seems to me what they mostly want is peace, an end to their children being torn apart by hot metal, and some kind of normal life in Gaza and the West Bank. Most also want Israel out of the occupied territories and some kind of 'return' for the refugees ( although most of their homes and villages were bulldozed decades ago). But 'genocide.....'. No.

there is plenty of evidence that Hamas want every jew killed and Israel obliterated,mostly from Hamas themselves.
but it doesnt suit your agenda

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 am

jackmadandbad wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

my point is that there are far worst conflicts going on in terms of death toll
a dead baby is the same if its a palestinian or syrian or african..people are aware,your response proves that.
so how come no threads..no calls for UN intervention elsewhere......no protests.
all seems very anti semitic to me........

I don't think it's anti semitic at all. I don't think the coverage is even anti zionist. Look at Jeremy Bowen being taken off the BBC due to Israeli complaints.
The difference between Israel and the other conflicts you mentioned, is that Israel should know better.
We don't expect much from un-democratic tyrants and dictators, we do expect more from Israel. They've let themselves down and rather than trying to engage and bring an end to the hatred, all they've done is increase the hate for another generation or two.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:02 am

The Palestinians have asked for today, their own airport, own government and to be recognised as a state/ Country, they should be allowed, I honestly believe if Israel respected them, that would solve many problems :thumbright:

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:The Palestinians have asked for today, their own airport, own government and to be recognised as a state/ Country, they should be allowed, I honestly believe if Israel respected them, that would solve many problems :thumbright:

Very true. You get respect by giving respect.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:18 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The Palestinians have asked for today, their own airport, own government and to be recognised as a state/ Country, they should be allowed, I honestly believe if Israel respected them, that would solve many problems :thumbright:

also if statehood is granted and hamas play up you do realise what the outcome will be?if they start firing rockets then israel will have even more right to smash them.state on state attack then lads

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:18 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:

Spot on :thumbright:

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 am

jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:

there is plenty of evidence that Hamas want every jew killed and Israel obliterated,mostly from Hamas themselves.

We can discuss what Hamas has said or not, and what is in their Charter, and whether statements over the past 8 years that suggest they willing to accept a genuine 2 state outcome are real or not. We could also discuss the criminal actions of the state of Israel (especially over the past 15 years), their apartheid policies, and the settler demonstrations calling for Arabs to be killed (mirroring some of the language of Hamas). However, my issue is that you (and others with your agenda) always make sweeping statements about 'the Palestinians' and 'the Arabs' - in their millions - and then justify it by referring to Hamas - in their thousands. It amazes me that people who are so eager to shout 'anti-semitism' at any opportunity are happy to do that with no shame. The Palestinian parents holding their dead children in bombed hospitals are not speaking for Hamas when a camera is pushed in their faces - they are human beings in a pit of dispair, grief, anger and hopelessness - and it is what they and their families want that I was referring to.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:40 am

Yes :thumbup:

Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Sadly true. The same goes for Rwanda and Zimbabwe.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Whatever you politics , on a humanitarian level, the actions of Israel have been disgraceful and disgusting.

Mr Cameron our Prime Minister' has spent the last month trying to talk tough on the Ukraine issue berating the Russians and calling for harsher sanctions. In total contrast he is almost silent regarding the Israeli actions. Now he is holidaying in Portugal.
Chwarae teg to a couple of the Lib Dems and Labour Lords / MPs and now Baroness Warsey for making their positions clear. Especially Warsey as she has risked future career promotion on a point of principle.
Other ministers like Osborne are now saying that Warseys resignation was "unfortunate and needless" as the Israelis have now pulled out and a "truce"is in place. Totally ignoring the atrocities commiitted against over 1600 civilians.

In situations like this it is incumbant on a visionary leader to push day to day politics to one side and be clear and firm in condemnation of genocide taking place. Through his silence on this issue Cameron has highlighted the fact that he is not worthy of remaining prime minister and his pathetic attempts to portray himself as a statesman have now been exposed for what they are...... empty and worthless. I will remember this episode when casting my vote at the next election.
:thumbup:

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:14 am

Lengee wrote:Whatever you politics , on a humanitarian level, the actions of Israel have been disgraceful and disgusting.

Mr Cameron our Prime Minister' has spent the last month trying to talk tough on the Ukraine issue berating the Russians and calling for harsher sanctions. In total contrast he is almost silent regarding the Israeli actions. Now he is holidaying in Portugal.
Chwarae teg to a couple of the Lib Dems and Labour Lords / MPs and now Baroness Warsey for making their positions clear. Especially Warsey as she has risked future career promotion on a point of principle.
Other ministers like Osborne are now saying that Warseys resignation was "unfortunate and needless" as the Israelis have now pulled out and a "truce"is in place. Totally ignoring the atrocities commiitted against over 1600 civilians.

In situations like this it is incumbant on a visionary leader to push day to day politics to one side and be clear and firm in condemnation of genocide taking place. Through his silence on this issue Cameron has highlighted the fact that he is not worthy of remaining prime minister and his pathetic attempts to portray himself as a statesman have now been exposed for what they are...... empty and worthless. I will remember this episode when casting my vote at the next election.

great post :thumbup:

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 am

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Lengee wrote:Whatever you politics , on a humanitarian level, the actions of Israel have been disgraceful and disgusting.

really?.......are Russia under daily attack........is the death toll higher in the middle east.......does this post ask our PM to come down hard on Hamas using civilians deaths for propaganda.
the post is extremist..
genocide?..Israel ARE capable of doing this and dont
Hamas just wish they were capable of it........they have said many times if they could they would.....

so yes a great post if your anti semitic ..balance zero

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 am

its not only Israel that do not recognise them Annis...most of the Arab world including Egypt dont either..and the world wide sanctions are not a whim.they are there for a reason.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:32 am

jackmadandbad wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

really?.......are Russia under daily attack........is the death toll higher in the middle east.......does this post ask our PM to come down hard on Hamas using civilians deaths for propaganda.
the post is extremist..
genocide?..Israel ARE capable of doing this and dont
Hamas just wish they were capable of it........they have said many times if they could they would.....

so yes a great post if your anti semitic ..balance zero

If you think that post is extremist and anti semitic, you've got a problem.
Anti zionism and anti racism is not anti semitic.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:24 pm

jon1959 wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:

We can discuss what Hamas has said or not, and what is in their Charter, and whether statements over the past 8 years that suggest they willing to accept a genuine 2 state outcome are real or not. We could also discuss the criminal actions of the state of Israel (especially over the past 15 years), their apartheid policies, and the settler demonstrations calling for Arabs to be killed (mirroring some of the language of Hamas). However, my issue is that you (and others with your agenda) always make sweeping statements about 'the Palestinians' and 'the Arabs' - in their millions - and then justify it by referring to Hamas - in their thousands. It amazes me that people who are so eager to shout 'anti-semitism' at any opportunity are happy to do that with no shame. The Palestinian parents holding their dead children in bombed hospitals are not speaking for Hamas when a camera is pushed in their faces - they are human beings in a pit of dispair, grief, anger and hopelessness - and it is what they and their families want that I was referring to.

thats it mate..i have no agenda, just the obvious one which is the right to take action to defend yourself.
if your under constant threat and attack you at some point have to do something about it.in this case the Israelies have gone into Gaza with the aim of reducing the threat to themselves,and it is at a cost in life to them too..they could obliterate Gaza from a distance but dont.
the logic that you and your ilk are using is that because Israel are stronger they should just sit there and accept the deaths/casualties..of course if they didnt respond the fugures for those killed would be reversed..........is that ok?
in a nut shell i keep reading posts,mostly from you that think a jews death is far more paletable than an arabs......
my agenda..lol..you are a serial protester , always up in arms about something or other and it seems never any balance...
you like Hamas are desperate to drag the rest of the arab world into it.......i am affraid ir dont wash with them..or me..or anyone not full of hate towards the jews

Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:38 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:

thats it mate..i have no agenda, just the obvious one which is the right to take action to defend yourself.
if your under constant threat and attack you at some point have to do something about it.in this case the Israelies have gone into Gaza with the aim of reducing the threat to themselves,and it is at a cost in life to them too..they could obliterate Gaza from a distance but dont.
the logic that you and your ilk are using is that because Israel are stronger they should just sit there and accept the deaths/casualties..of course if they didnt respond the fugures for those killed would be reversed..........is that ok?
in a nut shell i keep reading posts,mostly from you that think a jews death is far more paletable than an arabs......
my agenda..lol..you are a serial protester , always up in arms about something or other and it seems never any balance...
you like Hamas are desperate to drag the rest of the arab world into it.......i am affraid ir dont wash with them..or me..or anyone not full of hate towards the jews

It's you with an agenda. I despise Hamas as much as the actions of the Israel state and the IDF.
You say Israel has the right to defend itself from the fear of attack, fair enough, but if you weren't blinkered you'd give that same right to the Palestinians. They are constantly under the fear of attack, they have been for years, on top of that a blockade that strangles them economically as well as countless other violations of their human rights and dignity. It's you and your ilk that are racist and blinkered, it's you and your ilk who are full of hate to a people and tar everyone with the same brush. If I was Hamas, I'd stop firing rockets, but I haven't had to live with the shite they've had to for decades, I haven't lost countless members of my family and community due to Israeli security measures, not to mention having my land stolen. Israel is we're told a first world democracy, well it's time to behave as one.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:36 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:

It's you with an agenda. I despise Hamas as much as the actions of the Israel state and the IDF.
You say Israel has the right to defend itself from the fear of attack, fair enough, but if you weren't blinkered you'd give that same right to the Palestinians. They are constantly under the fear of attack, they have been for years, on top of that a blockade that strangles them economically as well as countless other violations of their human rights and dignity. It's you and your ilk that are racist and blinkered, it's you and your ilk who are full of hate to a people and tar everyone with the same brush. If I was Hamas, I'd stop firing rockets, but I haven't had to live with the shite they've had to for decades, I haven't lost countless members of my family and community due to Israeli security measures, not to mention having my land stolen. Israel is we're told a first world democracy, well it's time to behave as one.

another unbiased balanced post........go buy a toy gun and protest against something with jon...anything as long as you think there is its outrageous..
the only agenda i have is i am anti idiots................

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:52 pm

You do realise that you didn't type anything that made grammatical sense. :oops:
Not only a racist c**t, but a thick racist c**t :lol:

Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:10 pm

jon1959 wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:

your full of agenda mate... and can not see that the obvious outcome of a weak small country continually provoking a bigger stronger country into retaliation is a ploy.........NO deaths are right,or acceptable......the palestinians holding a dead child...very emotive pictures,but your point?..is the picture wrong because its a child or because its a palestinian child ?
i wonder what your stance would be if the israelies hadnt spent all this money on defence ,and it was genocide for real..
..dont bother answering..i know your answer...and also what you really think.
and that is the problem..far too many with an agenda...which is anti jewish
btw..your issue...........bullshit..its you and only you that on here have tried to belittle arguments by saying others have made sweeping statements..they have not...its the trick of a desperate ,cant admit he is wrong serial protester......whats on the cards for the weekend?.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:21 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:

your full of agenda mate... and can not see that the obvious outcome of a weak small country continually provoking a bigger stronger country into retaliation is a ploy.........NO deaths are right,or acceptable......the palestinians holding a dead child...very emotive pictures,but your point?..is the picture wrong because its a child or because its a palestinian child ?
i wonder what your stance would be if the israelies hadnt spent all this money on defence ,and it was genocide for real..
btw..your issue...........bullshit..its you and only you that on here have tried to belittle arguments by saying others have made sweeping statements..they have not...its the trick of a desperate ,cant admit he is wrong serial protester......whats on the cards for the weekend?.

You've just mentioned the typical current Israeli policy apologist stance of, the Gazans want us to bomb them because they then get public opinion on their side.
Now ignoring the main flaw in your argument, mainly the real tears and emotion seen when confronted with the bodies of their children. Even if what you say is true, then aren't you and the IDF thick as f**k. They want you to bomb them so they can get the public on their side, so that's exactly what they do and you support, even though you know the outcome. Dumb or untrue, take a pick.
Oh and can you explain why you type like either English is your second language or you're in primary school? :wave:
And before you call me anti jew, think again, I have far more Jewish friends than Arabs, in fact I don't think I know many if any arabs at all. :sleepy2:

Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:08 pm

jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:
jackmadandbad wrote:
jon1959 wrote:

you seem genuinley troubles by your own opinions, is that why you're attacking others with this non-sense. asking questions then answering them yourself? claiming you "know what people think" ...shows how weak your argument is really