Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' WEDNESDAY LATEST TRANSFER NEWS & CCFC NEWS '

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:58 am

Cardiff City striker Joe Mason is expected to leave the club on loan with Championship rivals Brighton and Bolton among those interested in the former Plymouth man.

The 23-year-old Mason has found opportunities limited at the Cardiff City Stadium and spent most of last season on loan at Bolton in search of regular football.

The diminutive young front-man impressed in his time at the Macron Stadium but returned to South Wales after Cardiff's relegation from the Premier League.

Despite that, the arrival of Adam Le Fondre and Federico Macheda has left Mason sidelined and he looks set to follow Jo Inge Berget out the exit door.

Tottenham are set to send midfielder Tom Carroll to Derby County on loan.

Nigel Reo-Coker has been offered the chance of a return to England with Leeds United.

Watford have signed Udinese striker Odion Ighalo on a season-long loan deal.

Blackpool have completed the signing of striker Nathan Delfouneso.

Huddersfield have signed Nottingham Forest midfielder Radoslaw Majewski on a season-long loan deal.

Nottingham Forest have signed winger Chris Burke on a two-year deal.

Sheffield United have agreed a fee with Derby for defender Kieron Freeman.

Leyton Orient are closing in on the signing of Nottingham Forest striker Darius Henderson.

Al-Arabi have signed Fulham winger Ashkan Dejagah for an undisclosed fee.

Re: ' WEDNESDAY LATEST TRANSFER NEWS '

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:03 am

Tom Carroll is an excellent young player & is a real coup for Derby IMO.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:09 am

Brighton have been linked with renewed moves for former transfer targets Adam Clayton and Joe Mason from Cardiff City.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 am

We've been linked with a move for Leicester's Wes Morgan. Would be great but it was in the Daily mail :roll:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:54 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:We've been linked with a move for Leicester's Wes Morgan. Would be great but it was in the Daily mail :roll:

If you don't believe it why put it on here?

I thought he had a contract for at least another year anyway?

Too slow, not sure how old he is, but prefer to keep Hudson.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:47 pm

abergblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:We've been linked with a move for Leicester's Wes Morgan. Would be great but it was in the Daily mail :roll:

If you don't believe it why put it on here?

I thought he had a contract for at least another year anyway?

Too slow, not sure how old he is, but prefer to keep Hudson.

He's 30....I agree he's a bit on the slow side but good backup for when Hudson joins Leeds.

Re: ' WEDNESDAY LATEST TRANSFER NEWS & CCFC NEWS '

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Lukaku posted the following message for both Everton and Chelsea fans: “So happy with this! I want to thank the board, the manager and his staff and the players for this chance to become a better player. I want to thank chelsea aswell for the opportunity aswell for the opportunity to come to england and to teach me how to be a better player but it was the right time to move on and i’m happy to play for this club. I want to thank my fans aswell for the support throughout my career and for keeping it”