Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Highlights Cardiff City v Chasetown last night '

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:55 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYynU0d2KuM :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ole: :thumbup:

Re: ' Highlights Cardiff City v Chasetown last night '

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:17 am

Kadeem Harris, looked the stand out player, I hope he gets opportunities with the first team this season, he looks ready for it :thumbup:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:21 am

Surely he must be brought into the squad now. In fact he should be given a run out against Wolfsburg IMO.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 am

Sorry to disagree I could see why he is not in squad division 1/2 at best in my opinion there was no standout player last night all made to many mistakes unforced mistakes the only lad to impress me with his effort when he came on was the lad with double barrelled name.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:41 am

pensionerbluebird wrote:Sorry to disagree I could see why he is not in squad division 1/2 at best in my opinion there was no standout player last night all made to many mistakes unforced mistakes the only lad to impress me with his effort when he came on was the lad with double barrelled name.

Fortune-West?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:58 am

1st time i watched development for a while. Dont know wat the fuss is about harris he couldnt get around their players even tho players in the championship

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:02 am

Nice finish by danny Johnson

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 pm

neilst wrote:1st time i watched development for a while. Dont know wat the fuss is about harris he couldnt get around their players even tho players in the championship

Maybe my mistake as I'm going by most of the reports I've heard about him over the last year or so. They always seem to be gushing.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm

neilst wrote:1st time i watched development for a while. Dont know wat the fuss is about harris he couldnt get around their players even tho players in the championship

People watching too many youtube vids mate

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:51 am

NIBluebird wrote:Nice finish by danny Johnson

:thumbright: :ayatollah: